What's new

India seeks talks with Pak army, ISI chief

1. Recently the cables reported by bharati media said MM Singh was all alone in initiation of talks with Pakistan whereas his Govt was not supporting him unlike Pakistan where we all are onboard for talks with India.

2. Maulana Fazlur Rehman is head of the Kashmir committee of Pakistani parliament and he had and is supporting talks with India so your epic about mullahs or so on failed.

3. even your media today is reporting in this same report that MM Singh's invitation for match is his personal act

4. Indian hindu hardline groups are not in favour of talks

So you need to look within and find some faults with yourself as well
jana ji if every thing is so good and right in your country then why is your country suffering we are not dieing to solve the issues we can maintain the curent position can you guys do it if your mullahs want to talk to india why they keep on saying against us and how are you sure that every one in pakistan wants to talk first tell your isi to stop what it has been doing and waisi bhi this government is of no use and we indians are just wasting our time talking to the army and isi

lol it has been your gov crying since long that india is not talking to us.

The civilized world believes in talks for solving issues and thats what Pakistani Govt has been doing by showing its willingness to come to table with your Indian Govt. Since you are so much enthusiastic about self styled belief that its only Pakistan who is going to be benefited then i am afraid your govt is a biggest fool who is now even ready to talk to ISI ;)

As far as insurgencies apart from pakistan every nation in the world is convinced for the souces for terrorism outsourcing. I guess your leaders were hgh on weed when hey actually acknowledged about involvement of pakistan in india. I guess you wont need links for those statements as they were released by your own media.

:lol: sawal channa jawab kadu .

Show me proves for Pakistani involvement in TWO dozen Indian insurgencies. and as far as one Khalistan (that was btw your own home grown in the first place) we have more Indian State terrorism against Pakistan since 71

jana ji if every thing is so good and right in your country then why is your country suffering we are not dieing to solve the issues we can maintain the curent position can you guys do it if your mullahs want to talk to india why they keep on saying against us and how are you sure that every one in pakistan wants to talk first tell your isi to stop what it has been doing and waisi bhi this government is of no use and we indians are just wasting our time talking to the army and isi

if anything is right or wrong in our country that is not your business.

2. If you are unhappy with your Indian Govt's decisions to come to talks with Pakistan then go and complaint to your own government throwing stones at Pakistan is stupid behaviour

The civilized world believes in talks for solving issues and thats what Pakistani Govt has been doing by showing its willingness to come to table with your Indian Govt. Since you are so much enthusiastic about self styled belief that its only Pakistan who is going to be benefited then i am afraid your govt is a biggest fool who is now even ready to talk to ISI ;)

:lol: sawal channa jawab kadu .

Show me proves for Pakistani involvement in TWO dozen Indian insurgencies. and as far as one Khalistan (that was btw your own home grown in the first place) we have more Indian State terrorism against Pakistan since 71

look who is talking. We tried with bus service and we got kargil. We tried agin but we got mumbai...let me know what we are to gain if you are not involved anywhere? Lol

as far as your support for movements in india goes what the hell ex pigLeT chief doing in pakistan. Why is kasab a pakistani citizen. Why is to your leaders accept that they hav used terrosm as state policy in the past

No talks untill indians pull out of Afghanistan.

The civilized world believes in talks for solving issues and thats what Pakistani Govt has been doing by showing its willingness to come to table with your Indian Govt

If so, stop arming the so called 'freedom fighters'

look who is talking. We tried with bus service and we got kargil. We tried agin but we got mumbai...let me know what we are to gain if you are not involved anywhere? Lol

as far as your support for movements in india goes what the hell ex pigLeT chief doing in pakistan. Why is kasab a pakistani citizen. Why is to your leaders accept that they hav used terrosm as state policy in the past

Yeah.. but u easily forget 71,sindhu desh,siachin and now BLA????

Watch ur mouth the Hafiz has no evidence against him n if some piglets cryin frm urside without any evidence its ur problem.

If so, stop arming the so called 'freedom fighters'

I bet we r arming them with stones.

Watch ur mouth the Hafiz has no evidence against him n if some piglets cryin frm urside without any evidence its ur problem.

Ohh that why group led by him called terrorist group (LeT) you still need evidence against him ???
Thats why world called Pakistan a safe heaven for terrorist and you people satisfy your self by calling it propaganda

Not stone but batter option money
Money was behind Kashmir protests: Militant leader

As far proof goes organization were banned by international community based on same proofs. It is the unwillingness of the pakistani establishment that all proofs were rejected.

in 71 you were the agressors not us. Backup for my claim same UN for which you cry.
As far as siachin goes it was not demarked in the agreement. You tried but failed.

And as far mr syed goes he has alredy been inciting violence against india in recent speeches and can be booked under disrupting public harmony. It is a known fact that LeT is involved within india and he was the cheif of the same. Organisations run by him are not banned by but UN.

I think Sri Lanka can promote India Pakistan Military ties

pakis3.jpg

17.jpg

they want to bypass Government and get direct with ARMY ? sounds fishy.

somewhere in their heads are they thinking they can establish American government-PAK army alike relations?

Back
Top Bottom