What's new

India provides enough wheat to Afghanistan

Last time we had our informal rule there from 96-2001 it was the first time in history we had a friendly afghanistan. I think he realizes it himself that Pakistan can keep on twisting Afghanistan 's arm for as long as it wants . We just have too many leverages over them . During the Taliban rule i remember people used to say Afghanistan is our 5th province:D

Hekmatyar is pro-Pakistani and now he has a voice in the Afghan Government replacing Karzai in representing the Pashtun block. The Kabuli elite was against this idea, yet they had no choice because the American's have twisted their arms, as they did a deal with Pakistan. The returning refugees will also have some connection toward Pakistan, and they will be our vote bank:)

We can attack Afghanistan politically and forcefully if they continue to annoy us. Afghanistan will become our fifth province whether like it or not:) In these last 15 years Pakistan was losing the battle, however, we shall win the war:) Deep inside his heart @A-Team knows the truth, yet the poor little man is helpless. I also remember the time how the people of Pakistan always acknowledged Afghanistan as our 5th province:) We would have succeeded if 9/11 didn't happen because literally. Masood was on his last legs. Not to worry all good things come on time:)

Believe in whatever you want to believe, flying elephants, sharing border with Afghanistan, or UFO landings in Mumbai. We should not put any limits to fantasies.

Just take few million Afghan refugees. Thats all we are asking you to do. Everything else is just talk...
We do have Afghan refugees and we donot say no to Afghans.

I will tell you one more thing we believe in - we believe in making the Afghans strong and self sufficient. They should exact revenge for the blood of thousands and thousands of Afghans that has been spilled because of Pakistan.

I will tell you one more thing we believe in - we believe in making the Afghans strong and self sufficient. They should exact revenge for the blood of thousands and thousands of Afghans that has been spilled because of Pakistan.

Sure.

Take the refugees, send few ships/planes/buses and take them. Stop talking, now is the time to act...

All else about how your trained terrorists (Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP) have caused hundreds of thousand of civilian deaths is a topic for another thread.

Sure.

Take the refugees, send few ships/planes/buses and take them. Stop talking, now is the time to act...
Kindly ask your Government to formally request India instead of asking on a forum.

Stop talking. Now is the time to act.

If you are confident then please start an immigration business and advertise in Kabul for bringing their citizens to India.

Hekmatyar is pro-Pakistani and now he has a voice in the Afghan Government replacing Karzai in representing the Pashtun block. The Kabuli elite was against this idea, yet they had no choice because the American's have twisted their arms, as they did a deal with Pakistan. The returning refugees will also have some connection toward Pakistan, and they will be our vote bank:)

Afghanistan is a lost cause man. If you think these are "our vote bank", you are gravely mistaken.

There might be some Pro-Pakistanis, but majority I have met have nothing but hatred. They will accept your hostship, eat your food, sleep under your roof, but at any given chance will start spitting venom against Pakistan.

We made an absolute mistake and should have done as Iran has done with them i.e. confine them to their camps. . Nothing more.

If you are confident then please start an immigration business and advertise in Kabul for bringing their citizens to India.
There are many who do so.
And I have more profitable and achievement oriented endeavors in my life than starting an immigration agency.

I would however point to a flourishing market for it and encourage you to do so...particularly as it would be geographically convenient for you as well.

Kindly ask your Government to formally request India instead of asking on a forum.

Stop talking. Now is the time to act.

Since when do you need a "formal request" from Pakistan to do something good for your best buddy Afghanistan?

Afghanistan is a lost cause man. If you think these are "our vote bank", you are gravely mistaken.

There might be some Pro-Pakistanis, but majority I have met have nothing but hatred. They will accept your hostship, eat your food, sleep under your roof, but at any given chance will start spitting venom against Pakistan.

We made an absolute mistake and should have done as Iran has done with them i.e. confine them to their camps. . Nothing more.

I'm not saying that the majority of these refugees will support Pakistan, however, there are elements who will always have some strong ties to Pakistan. Regardless we can never allow Afghanistan to fall into the camp of India and henceforth we shall continue to interfere in their country until they follow Pakistan's agenda. I want every single Afghan to leave Pakistan, all their wealth should be confiscated and no money or wheat should be given to them. The border should be sealed and mined, plus no trade until they change their tune. Pakistan always believed in the Ummah concept, yet none of the other Muslim countries reciprocated the same feeling. National interests of Pakistan is our number one priority, the rest is secondary.

There are many who do so.
And I have more profitable and achievement oriented endeavors in my life than starting an immigration agency.

I would however point to a flourishing market for it and encourage you to do so...particularly as it would be geographically convenient for you as well.

No thank you, I find retail trading the commodity market more lucrative. Come on, do your duty and help your fellow Afghan brothers. You seem passionate about their success in India, so why not join the bandwagon and start an immigration business:)

1- He is talking about "Hindustan" and not Hinduism
2- No there is no such thing as "Indian Civilization". We Pakistanis are proud inheritors of Indus Valley Civilization with what you Marathis have nothing to do.

Cradles of great civilizations such as Harrppa, Mohenjo Daro, Taxila are all in Pakistan.

You might very well lay claim on Egyptian and Inca civlizations as well. No one stops you, but then you will end up visiting a psychologist.
There was no Indian civilization but their was no Pakistan 70 years back and there were no Muslims in the subcontinent 1000 years back. What the hell do you want to talk about.
On one hand i see many Pakistanis claiming they are half arab or are the descendant of the arabs and some of you want to claims the Indus civilization.

India: We are the best buddies of Afghanistan, we share a border with Afghanistan (yes there were these absured claims) and will always help. We will fix all the wrongs done to this great country :blah:

Pakistan: Ok fine, take some refugees

India: Why should we? We don't share any borders with Afghans, we didn't interfer. :blah:

You people are nothing but talk and more talk!
One friendly advice. Do not ever try your luck in standup comedy.
Thanks you have accepted that you are a troll. It's very rare to hear a truth from an Indian.
And again lies and lies after lonely truth. Yes you are interested in Pakistan, your presence on this forum 24/7 shows your interest in Pakistani matters. Just look at rate of your posts.
It's good that you send your wheat to kabul and Pakistanis can sell their out in open market at better rates.
It's rare that I read Indian's comments, which are only lies and spitting of hate.
Whether you are interested or not, I am not effected by that. Just got some time today to give answers to bania trolls :)
It seems like you are only interested in half truths while the rest of the reality is not bearable to you.

Ps- it's baniya and not bania.:enjoy:

There was no Indian civilization but their was no Pakistan 70 years back and there were no Muslims in the subcontinent 1000 years back. What the hell do you want to talk about.
On one hand i see many Pakistanis claiming they are half arab or are the descendant of the arabs and some of you want to claims the Indus civilization.

We Pakistanis, sons of the soil, whose ancestors were born and lived here are proud inheritors of IVC.

Majority has no problems admitting that our grand grand grand parents were hindus and before that Budhists and before that something else.

Just like you and your siblings are inheritors of your grand dad, regardless of what religion he had.

Now get this and stop laying claims to our civilization. You have NOTHING to do with our great civilization. Go discuss on separate related thread if you want to.

You are talking to a Kabuli. Are you still expecting some sort of gratitude? Only way to get some sort of gratitude from them is if you treat them like Iranis do and they will be indebted forever. :-)

Sad but true!.

I think nothing wrong in finding view point of our Afghan members even if the view point is against us.

Since I live in the province which has close proximity with Kabul hence we know a bit more :) than usual Pakistani chap so let us discuss seriously.

I would still ask for opinion of Sher Malang (though we know him long enough to understand he is Pro-India and anti-Pakistan), but still would like to hear him what he thinks whom will Afghans side with in Indo-Pak war

Majority has no problems admitting that our grand grand grand parents were hindus and before that Budhists and before that something else.
Err. Buddhism came after Hinduism infact it evolved from Hinduism. Thought you would like to know that.:D
Now get this and stop laying claims to our civilization. You have NOTHING to do with our great civilization. Go discuss on separate related thread if you want to.
Your civilization.:o::o: OK Cool.:enjoy:

Err. Buddhism came after Hinduism infact it evolved from Hinduism. Thought you would like to know that.:D

Your civilization.:o::o: OK Cool.:enjoy:

A Hindu cannot be Budhist first and Hindu later, because Hinduism came first (whatever), good bye logic!

Feel free to rant in proper threads for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom