What's new

India provides enough wheat to Afghanistan

Not to mention the lone butthurt BD troll too lol.

Nilgiri, why are you so harsh on my Bangladeshi brother?? :partay: :partay: :partay:

Tum trolling karo toh diplomacy, hum trolling karein toh butthurt. Subhanallah, dost!

Nilgiri, why are you so harsh on my Bangladeshi brother?? :partay: :partay: :partay:

Tum trolling karo toh diplomacy, hum trolling karein toh butthurt. Subhanallah, dost!

I am harsh to people that loudly claim they can break India up but have nothing close to anything available for them to do so....when they themselves are the result of a break up in the first place.

Its funny to see him and others like him post in threads about countries that care nothing about what or where BD is....or that it even exists.

Afghanistan ministry of agriculture and livestock said that India has committed to contribute some 170,000 tons of wheat to Afghanistan, part of 500 thousand tons it had earlier promised to provide for the poverty suffered nation.

There is a difference between committing and providing

But, another expert confirming the aids coming from India

'aids' coming from india .. :lol:

I am harsh to people that loudly claim they can break India up but have nothing close to anything available for them to do so....when they themselves are the result of a break up in the first place.

Its funny to see him and others like him post in threads about countries that care nothing about what or where BD is....or that it even exists.

Nice to have you back :D . I maybe hallucinating but I felt like you were away as I didn't see your posts in BD section :D

Nilgiri, you need to appreciate the ambitious nature of our Bangladeshi brothers because when they aim, they aim high. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Nilgiri, you have got to appreciate the strong will of our Bangladeshi brothers because when they aim, they aim high. :enjoy:
Plz come to save your Bangladeshi brothers when we annex Sylhet and Chittagong from them :cheers:

India is giving much wheat to the Afghanistan but India's real situation is this .:omghaha:http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pati...in-ranchi-hospital-was-told-no-plates-1465415
Time to give independence to Sylhet and Chittagong. We are coming to liberate you soon :)

Indians should feed their own under nourished population first before donating it to others in the name of encircling Pakistan.

We have no issue with Indian AID to anyone. We are responding because Indians are portraying as if India has bought Afghans against Pakistan by donating this wheat.

It was all started by a lone guy who started trolling and bringing in Pakistan

India is helping rebuild Afghanistan while all Pakistan is doing is destabilizing the country and supporting insurgencies there

Wrong, Millions of Indians can't afford meal a day or roof over their head and Indian government has enough wheat and money to support Afghanistan, I don't think so, India was and is using Afghanistan to launch terrorist attacks against Pakistan, Afghan government was getting aids (kick back) in return.

Finally, we are making it harder and harder plus very expensive for India to stay in Afghanistan, I think this policy should be kept in place and make India pay afghan bills.

Afghanistan is a lost cause man. If you think these are "our vote bank", you are gravely mistaken.

There might be some Pro-Pakistanis, but majority I have met have nothing but hatred. They will accept your hostship, eat your food, sleep under your roof, but at any given chance will start spitting venom against Pakistan.

We made an absolute mistake and should have done as Iran has done with them i.e. confine them to their camps. . Nothing more.
lol Pakistani Army wanted strategic depth in Afghanistan .. instead Afghani got strategic depth in Pakistani .. so enjoy the fruit of ur own labor !!

Wrong, Millions of Indians can't afford meal a day or roof over their head and Indian government has enough wheat and money to support Afghanistan, I don't think so, India was and is using Afghanistan to launch terrorist attacks against Pakistan, Afghan government was getting aids (kick back) in return.

Finally, we are making it harder and harder plus very expensive for India to stay in Afghanistan, I think this policy should be kept in place and make India pay afghan bills.
dont worry .. once CPEC is operational we will send them to Pakistan tom collect dollars floating in drains !!

Name of the forum is defence.pk. No body would stop on any web forum because trolls like you bring business.

You and country men ran and quoted me , and that too out of context, without any relation to what I was discussing with Afghans and not with Indians.
Refugees is purely Pakistan Afghanistan problem. And your assistance could only be acceptance of these refugees. If not, you should have stayed away from my discussion with Afghans but no...Actually Pakistan is part of maha bharat in your brains and that you people can never forget. That's why interested in Pakistan even more than Pakistanis.
basically u are good for nothing. so keep whinning!

Jurk has arrived in town. Go play with modis lolipop

lol Pakistani Army wanted strategic depth in Afghanistan .. instead Afghani got strategic depth in Pakistani .. so enjoy the fruit of ur own labor !!

dont worry .. once CPEC is operational we will send them to Pakistan tom collect dollars floating in drains !!

basically u are good for nothing. so keep whinning!

don't worry .. once CPEC is operational we will send them to Pakistan tom collect dollars floating in drains !!

It's the Indians who are enjoying the fruits of their past keeping Part of Kabul mayor in power is costing India millions upon millions :rofl:

It's the Indians who are enjoying the fruits of their past keeping Part of Kabul mayor in power is costing India millions upon millions :rofl:
good to know.. better than losing 50000 own citizen in order to full fill the dreams of Uncle Sam and chacha Saudi ! Plus : gun Culture, narcotics etc as top up !

Back
Top Bottom