What's new

India provides enough wheat to Afghanistan

So we have never donated any to you?

You are talking to a Kabuli. Are you still expecting some sort of gratitude? Only way to get some sort of gratitude from them is if you treat them like Iranis do and they will be indebted forever. :-)

Sad but true!.

T
Lol. Are you for real??
Hinduism word was invented by the brits in 18 century??
There is no such thing as the Indian civilization??

1- He is talking about "Hindustan" and not Hinduism
2- No there is no such thing as "Indian Civilization". We Pakistanis are proud inheritors of Indus Valley Civilization with what you Marathis have nothing to do.

Cradles of great civilizations such as Harrppa, Mohenjo Daro, Taxila are all in Pakistan.

You might very well lay claim on Egyptian and Inca civlizations as well. No one stops you, but then you will end up visiting a psychologist.

That individual is sitting in UK, enjoying the good life in UK. The same country who has given him residence, whose soldiers were killed the same animals he is getting credit of.

That kind of hypocrisy ss beyond me, UK should follow the same rule like the ones Italy has done to deport his *** for takin credit for Afghan talis, the same group who has been at war with UK .

Talk to me directly, instead of being a spineless coward. Instead of becoming a two dollar cheerleader, at least have the guts to form an argument. I know you are angry because the Taliban are ripping you apart, however, take a chill pill, before you pop an artery. Listen to the US commander who has recently said that Afghanistan is falling to the Taliban. Fix your house before yapping on about Pakistan. I have the luxury of living anywhere in the world, and I split my life between Pakistan and the UK, so mind your business, you thankless, honourless, poor Afghan.

Many people in the UK were against the Government's role in Afghanistan, both in politics and in the general public. Instead of twiddling your thumb on the computer come to the UK, and ask them yourself. I can you feel your anger, that's good to see:) Pakistan will continue to show you its dark side and from now on things will only get worse:) Now be a good boy, and don't bother responding back to me and sell some chai, like a good servant to your Indian masters:)

Why should we?? We don't share any borders with Afghans. We didn't interfered when the Soviets came. We didn't took money from the US to support the good mujhahideens and we didn't allowed the US/NATO to use our soil to cause havoc in our neighborhood and then you complain about the refugees?

India: We are the best buddies of Afghanistan, we share a border with Afghanistan (yes there were these absured claims) and will always help. We will fix all the wrongs done to this great country :blah:

Pakistan: Ok fine, take some refugees

India: Why should we? We don't share any borders with Afghans, we didn't interfer. :blah:

You people are nothing but talk and more talk!

India: We are the best buddies of Afghanistan, we share a border with Afghanistan (yes there were these absured claims) and will always help. We will fix all the wrongs done to this great country :blah:

India: Why should we? We don't share any borders with Afghans, we didn't interfer. :blah:

In case you do not know.
We do share a border with Afghanistan legally and morally. Unfortunately, that part is under occupation by Pakistan.

However we do have Afghan refugees. We also have thousands of Afghans coming for medical treatment, students, interns, etc, etc.

As far as Pakistan is concerned. We along with Afghanistan blame Pakistan along with US and Saudi Arabia for destroying the lives of Afghans. There should justly be reparations done by Pakistan.

We do share a border with Afghanistan (GB) but why do we suffer for Pakistani mistakes

Lol. If i am trolling then what you are doing here is far worse. Yep we bring business. That's what we do. We are also buying friendly relations with Afghans by helping them to be a prosperous and peaceful nation and i believe they will take it hands down any given day rather then your Pakistani "Wheat".:pleasantry:

And no, we are not interested in Pakistan. You guys have a lot of mess to solve and you are on your own.

Not interested in this discussion any more. Ciao :wave:

Thanks you have accepted that you are a troll. It's very rare to hear a truth from an Indian.
And again lies and lies after lonely truth. Yes you are interested in Pakistan, your presence on this forum 24/7 shows your interest in Pakistani matters. Just look at rate of your posts.
It's good that you send your wheat to kabul and Pakistanis can sell their out in open market at better rates.
It's rare that I read Indian's comments, which are only lies and spitting of hate.
Whether you are interested or not, I am not effected by that. Just got some time today to give answers to bania trolls :)

Pakistanis don't like seeing anything good from Afghanistan, they want Afghanistan to be their satellite state why Afghans refuse and nothing pisses pakistanies more.butt hurts

Talk to me directly, instead of being a spineless coward. Instead of becoming a two dollar cheerleader, at least have the guts to form an argument. I know you are angry because the Taliban are ripping you apart, however, take a chill pill, before you pop an artery. Listen to the US commander who has recently said that Afghanistan is falling to the Taliban. Fix your house before yapping on about Pakistan. I have the luxury of living anywhere in the world, and I split my life between Pakistan and the UK, so mind your business, you thankless, honourless, poor Afghan.

Many people in the UK were against the Government's role in Afghanistan, both in politics and in the general public. Instead of twiddling your thumb on the computer come to the UK, and ask them yourself. I can you feel your anger, that's good to see:) Pakistan will continue to show you its dark side and from now on things will only get worse:) Now be a good boy, and don't bother responding back to me and sell some chai, like a good servant to your Indian masters:)

Anger in me ? :D you just wrote two paragraphs huffing and puffing, didn't bother reading it after first line.
Eat an ice-cream :P

Anger in me ? :D you just wrote two paragraphs huffing and puffing, didn't bother reading it after first line.

I can eat a whole bowl of alphabet soup and excrete out a much better comeback:) Deep inside your heart you know I speak the truth about the ground realities of Afghanistan. Like I said to you previously, Pakistan will control Afghanistan fully within a decade:) Your only hope is to make peace with Pakistan, and respect our border, and stop supporting India's agenda. If not then your voice in Afghanistan will be meaningless, because your Government will listen to us eventually. Then you will have to migrate to another country....I recommend India as a good destination for you:) Just some friendly advice:)

In case you do not know.
We do share a border with Afghanistan legally and morally. Unfortunately, that part is under occupation by Pakistan.
We do share a border with Afghanistan (GB) but why do we suffer for Pakistani mistakes

Believe in whatever you want to believe, flying elephants, sharing border with Afghanistan, or UFO landings in Mumbai. We should not put any limits to fantasies.

Just take few million Afghan refugees. Thats all we are asking you to do. Everything else is just talk...

I can eat a whole bowl of alphabet soup and excrete out a much better comeback:) Deep inside your heart you know I speak the truth about the ground realities of Afghanistan. Like I said to you previously, Pakistan will control Afghanistan fully within a decade:) Your only hope is to make peace with Pakistan, and respect our border, and stop supporting India's agenda. If not then your voice in Afghanistan will be meaningless, because your Government will listen to us eventually. Then you will have to migrate to another country....I recommend India as a good destination for you:) Just some friendly advice:)

Last time we had our informal rule there from 96-2001 it was the first time in history we had a friendly afghanistan. I think he realizes it himself that Pakistan can keep on twisting Afghanistan 's arm for as long as it wants . We just have too many leverages over them . During the Taliban rule i remember people used to say Afghanistan is our 5th province:D

When are you providing some references that Afghanistan offered China as a neutral ovserver and Pakistan refused?

We have been waiting for so long. Or was it just one of those so many things which you invent to accuse Pakistan?

When are you providing some references that Afghanistan offered China as a neutral ovserver and Pakistan refused?

We have been waiting for so long. Or was it just one of those so many things which you invent to accuse Pakistan?

He also says that US is a friend of Afghanistan and that they are there to help afghan people . He calls it a strategic partnership:lol: .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom