What's new

India provides enough wheat to Afghanistan

Pakistan provides Medical help to Afghan Taliban terrorists ?? :eek: How are Pakistanis going to spin this ?
Pakistan provide medical help to more than 700,000 afghans not only to those afghan leaders...and these are the real afghan no one can deny this.

The Afghans can get wheat from Mars or india or they can starve shouldn't matter to Pakistan on any level now

Just kick out every last one if them and look after our own

Last edited by a moderator:
Afghanistan ministry of agriculture and livestock said that India has committed to contribute some 170,000 tons of wheat to Afghanistan

No one believe in bharti promises.
All what bharti interest in Afghanistan is trillions of US $ which US is pouring in to ghost infrastructure development and trillions more earned out of drug trade which fly out of Kabul's military basis.

It might have donated a small quantity of wheat once or twice but Pakistan will not harm it's wheat business with Afghanistan by donating large quantity of wheat.

Let me give you a tip, the ratio of Pakistan's donations and terror export to Afghanistan is what makes Afghans never recognize the donations by Pakistan.

On the other hand Afghans faced zero threat from India and that country's donations are always plus points in our relations.

Good we are happy for you and your new best buddy.

Now ask your best buddy to take half of Afghan refugees (only 1 million or so) from Pakistan. They will be treated like kings there, just like in Iran. :agree:

That is win-win for everyone.

We don't want to do ANYTHING with you. Your country, your people, do whatever you want to do. Just stop sheltering terrorists like Fazlullah and countless others on behalf of India. This is the only thing that concerns us.

You have just seen response of your fellow country man above. Now even people who had once very soft hearts for Afghanistanis are tired of this behavior now.

We are 80 houses in my village under single tribe umbrella. When the first refugee family came, every house donated one tree to them, just to start their business. Elders established then a rule that every coming family in the village would get a fully grown tree from local house, if not, then the that house would pay equal some of money so that refugee family can start it's own business.

Now if one of the family member stands up and starts abusing my country. What can I feel for him ?

I, once a supporter with open arms for these people now feel that Pakistan should close the border at all levels. Pull all facilities. Put there regulations of any other international border. Let them enjoy chabahar and India.

Now a new civil war at horizon. Hope, and must I be assuming false. But if something happens now, even my village would not open arms for Afghanistanis.
Taliban were and are among these refugees. No refugees and no Taliban in coming seasons of war.

You are wasting your time with these thankless creatures bro.

Just wish them good luck and send them home or to their new buddy India. Do not expect any appreciations, thanks etc. These are the things you would normally expect from cultured and civilized people not from these Kabulis.

@A-Team
For decades, Pakistan has been providing wheat but I haven't seen a single thread like this from any Afghanistani.

Yesterday I was hearing Habib Wardak, I don't know what post he held in Kabul. He was saying Pakistani govt didn't treat Afghan refugees as human and it didn't want them there in Pakistan.

If they were not treated as human how could they own businesses of millions from Peshawar to Karachi ? Have they tried doing such open business in Iran, while remaining refugee ?
Also, now give a try doing business in India and live there as refugee. Hope Habib Waradak's big mouth would be wide open after hearing reply of bania in India.

How could they even enter Pakistan, if Pakistan govt didn't want them ?

Hope Indian govt likes and loves these refugees. Why don't they just allow Afghanistani refugees in Pakistan to enter India and then let them live as citizens of their own while doing business along side ?

Well ,noone forced you interfere in their matters for some western superpower and KSA ,and also noone forced you to interfere in their political matters to increase the so called strategic depth against your big eastern neighbour.
Pakistan also got billions of aid in this name and went to the corrupt pockets of your leaders.Noone forced you .

On topic:We need that Chabhar port ASAP.
Then only we can fullfill our committment to Afghan brothers.

Well ,noone forced you interfere in their matters for some western superpower and KSA ,and also noone forced you to interfere in their political matters to increase the so called strategic depth against your big eastern neighbour.
Pakistan also got billions of aid in this name and went to the corrupt pockets of your leaders.Noone forced you .

On topic:We need that Chabhar port ASAP.
Then only we can fullfill our committment to Afghan brothers.

I know the love of Hindu for a Muslim nation :) , Nope they have never forgotten Gaznavi and Ghori. We know their aid is poison that is mixed with sweets.
Without Pakistan, there was USSR still ruling on Afghans.
What is between Pakistan Afghanistan, is no matter of bania who always thinks in terms of gold coins, want to cash every thing.

There are 3 millions Afghans in Pakistan. Only come and open your little mouth when your are willing to accept them in your country.

Just wish them good luck and send them home or to their new buddy India. Do not expect any appreciations, thanks etc. These are the things you would normally expect from cultured and civilized people not from these Kabulis.

You know what, there are people among these refugees, who are pain for Kabul and Dehli. You should be more wise than emotional my brother, and you should look for cards, Hindus are playing and play accordingly.

There are 3 millions Afghans in Pakistan. Only come and open your little mouth when your are willing to accept them in your country.

This!

And dont place your bets anytime soon on that. Not gonna happen.

You know what, there are people among these refugees, who are pain for Kabul and Dehli. You should be more wise than emotional my brother, and you should look for cards, Hindus are playing and play accordingly.

I have seen these Kabulis and have had enouhg. They will thank you like this sher malang dude "ok I thank you" and every next sentence after that comes from their mouths is full hatred for Pakistan.

On the other hand, they would always admit that Iran never treated them well, but you will never hear them say anything bad against Iran.

So I have understood their psychology, they only like you and respect you if you treat them like Iranis or Indians do!

Both @A-Team and @Sher Malang are a prime example how thankless the Afghans are. Now every Pakistan should make a promise to convince all their fellow comrades that it's time to show our dark side. The government should confiscate the wealth of the refugees and send them packing to Kabul. Seal the border and stop trade full stop. India is fairly generous so they can continue to feed their Afghan brothers.

I know the love of Hindu for a Muslim nation :) , Nope they have never forgotten Gaznavi and Ghori. We know their aid is poison that is mixed with sweets.
Without Pakistan, there was USSR still ruling on Afghans.
What is between Pakistan Afghanistan, is no matter of bania who always thinks in terms of gold coins, want to cash every thing.

Afghanistan was another nation.
Iran was also their neighbour .But that muslim nation didnt interfere in Afghanistan even if both of them are Muslims.
But Pakistan jumped in to there and shit happens .Now there is no use in this complaining.

Considering the location of Afghanistan and its proximity to central Asia, Afghanistan can be a hub of economic activity, especially when everyone is Vying to get to Central Asia. I am confident of Afghan Armies ability to defeat terror once and for all.
Dreams! Afghanistan must end its addiction to poppy and violence before anything close to what you'r talking about happens. IMO that country is finished for now.

Afghanistan was another nation.
Iran was also their neighbour .But that muslim nation didnt interfere in Afghanistan even if both of them are Muslims.
But Pakistan jumped in to there and shit happens .Now there is no use in this complaining.

WTF are you on about. Iran was involved in Afghanistan, and for decades it was supporting the Hazara's with arms, funds, and training. Even in the last few years, they have been negotiating with the Taliban.

But don't worry we will teach these Afghans's a lesson soon, at least a third of their country is under Taliban rule and a few other provinces are about to fall.

Afghans need to stand on their feet, back to their glory days of 70s.
Only old people can remember any "glory days" of Afghanistan man.

Both @A-Team and @Sher Malang are a prime example how thankless the Afghans are. Now every Pakistan should make a promise to convince all their fellow comrades that it's time to show our dark side. The government should confiscate the wealth of the refugees and send them packing to Kabul. Seal the border and stop trade full stop. India is fairly generous so they can continue to feed their Afghan brothers.
Should Afghans also be grateful for Pakistan supporting the biggest destroyers of modern day Afghanistan(Taliban) for over 10 years and still ongoing? See both sides of the coin pls. If pakistan didnt give such robust support to taliban afghanistan would be in a better position now in many ways.

WTF are you on about. Iran was involved in Afghanistan, and for decades it was supporting the Hazara's with arms, funds, and training. Even in the last few years, they have been negotiating with the Taliban.

But noone hates Iranians but hates Pakistanis.Why?

Nothing in that text regarding Pakistan's donation of wheat to Afghanistan. WFP and other international organizations have always provided food support for drought hit areas of Afghanistan.

The longest drought in modern history of Afghanistan was in Taliban's regime, do you have anything about that?

We were feeding the good Afghans chapli kebabs without naan. Oh damn, you got me this time Malang! :woot:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom