What's new

India provides enough wheat to Afghanistan

ALjazeera english .. it was some months old program

How can you say Pakistan never donated wheat ? And yet only wheat ?
Yes there was no donation from Pakistan never ever. Oh you thankless people.
Pakistan gave them shelter of millions of refuges from Afghanistan during soviet invasion .The Afghans are surely thankless .

It might have donated a small quantity of wheat once or twice but Pakistan will not harm it's wheat business with Afghanistan by donating large quantity of wheat.

Let me give you a tip, the ratio of Pakistan's donations and terror export to Afghanistan is what makes Afghans never recognize the donations by Pakistan.

On the other hand Afghans faced zero threat from India and that country's donations are always plus points in our relations.

Oh you thankless people. How many times since 90s, the whole demand of Afghanistan had been fulfilled free of costs ?

You can see only dollars, every thing money. That's first nature of bania and second nature of yours, not Pakistanis. There wouldn't be any Afghani refugee, if that was/is Pakistan's thought.

Pakistan gave them shelter of millions of refuges from Afghanistan during soviet invasion .The Afghans are surely thankless .
They are still about three millions living there in Pakistan.
They are not detained in camps unlike in Iran, allowed to do their own business. Only not eligible for govt jobs. Every other facility they enjoy just like Pakistani citizens.

Pakistan has bumper wheat crop and is looking to sell the surplus but Afghans have no money

Afghanistan wheat import from Pakistan is low this year,

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1140427/high-prices-afghan-govt-likely-ban-wheat-imports-pakistan/

We are importing Kazaki, Tajiki and Indian wheat which are of high quality and low price. Afghanistan would need only a decade to become self sufficient (even exporter) in wheat production as our need for import of wheat has reduced to 1.3 million tons.

PDF is an open discussion .Anybody can post here man .If you don't like others opinion then don't open a thread.

There are rules even for open discussions, your post was totally eligible for an off-topic report to mods.

Oh you thankless people. How many times since 90s, the whole demand of Afghanistan had been fulfilled free of costs ?

You can see only dollars, every thing money. That's first nature of bania and second nature of yours, not Pakistanis. There wouldn't be any Afghani refugee, if that was/is Pakistan's thought.

I don't have any information on that please provide some sources.

Thankless! You should go and check for yourself for these old sources. Then post these here along with thanking Hindu. I remember from 90s and that too multiple times.
Afghanistan even didn't have money to pay at that time, and could they have ? but jerks would remain jerks.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1140427/high-prices-afghan-govt-likely-ban-wheat-imports-pakistan/

We are importing Kazaki, Tajiki and Indian wheat which are of high quality and low price. Afghanistan would need only a decade to become self sufficient (even exporter) in wheat production as our need for import of wheat has reduced to 1.3 million tons.

There are rules even for open discussions, your post was totally eligible for an off-topic report to mods.

It was on topic and by the way check your new friends(India) wheat quality before get ill. They send us free rice too and bd refused to take them because they send rotten rice.

Thankless! You should go and check for yourself for these old sources. Then post these here along with thanking Hindu. I remember from 90s and that too multiple times.
Afghanistan even didn't have money to pay at that time, and could they have ? but jerks would remain jerks.

You don't have to waste your time, please provide sources or else stop your story telling.

It was on topic and by the way check your new friends(India) wheat quality before get ill. They send us free rice too and bd refused to take them because they send rotten rice.

I have used Indian wheat and rice they are of good quality.

You don't have to waste your time, please provide sources or else stop your story telling.
jerks would remain jerks but that post counts for the people who remember 90s. They would recall that time, when you had nothing to eat and Pakistan provided wheat.

You accept small quantity but no thanks even for that.

Dear friend thanks for the warm words. But till pakistan is in your neighborhood don't think they ever allow you to get self sufficient in any field.

Your wheat was provided in business terms which in return Afghans paid you, Like we pay for Kazaki or Tajiki wheat. But if you had read this thread carefully it's about India's 'donation'.
This wheat was purchased by Afghan traders on the same rates as it was purchased by Pakistani citizens, and don't forget for years and years there were heavy subsidies on agricultural products.

jerks would remain jerks but that post counts for the people who remember 90s. They would recall that time, when you had nothing to eat and Pakistan provided wheat.

You accept small quantity but no thanks even for that.

Tell me you don't have anything to support your claim.

Back
Top Bottom