What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

If you want an answer from me, learn to source. Comrades doesn't help much.

Also I wonder why jews lived happily under muslim states, if Islam was spread by sword. And why there existed christians and jews under islamic states when it was spread by sword.
Is it possible for a storm to destroy every trees near a cost ? Those which were weak they were destroyed. Those which were strong they are still there. And if you ask about jews, I will say whether Pakistan is islamic or not ? And you know that why Kashmiri Pundits left the valley.

So, did we violated anything by blocking the supply from our land. Our army entered there after Diwan Bhutto invited Indian troops inside.
It had become part of Pakistani territory and so Pakistan has right to invite troops from India, not a fleeing CM.
Your telegram informing that your Government had taken charge of Junagadh was received by me on November 10, 1947. Your action in taking over State Administration and sending Indian troops to state without any authority from Pakistan Government and indeed without our knowledge, is a clear violation of Pakistan territory and breach of International law. Indian Government’s activities on accession of Junagadh to Pakistan have all been directed to force the State to renounce accession and all kinds of weapons have been used by you to achieve this end. We consider your action in taking charge of Junagadh Administration and sending Indian troops to occupy Junagadh to be a direct act of hostility against Pakistan Dominion.

well may be .. but in those non Muslims u dnt count.. it is Christians .. which btw ruled u as well for two centuries . Becuase of indian submissive nature they never got out of their own territory ... in general they are cowards. Gandhi said it as well. father of ur nation.
Oh no no no. Yes we. I am specially. We created Bangladesh, daily blast, your bad economy, spreading your image in the world , those indian embassies in Afghanistan etc etc. Give us at least 20 % credit.

Well you can say hinduism is bad etc. But Islam is spread through sword. And its a true fact.

And regarding love, your love for muslim brothers makes you a terrorist. And finally I got the answer that why muslims all over the world join terrorists. And I think every Pakistani muslim thinks that way. Now I know that it is because of this love for your muslim brother makes you silent.

My advice is if you think that you have a collective responsibility for all the muslims, then you must not be worried if world is polarized and gives collective punishments to muslims.
the tym of sword is gone. Still many people converted to islam. u can just deny it . no one cares.

you remind me church where RSS burn alive nuns and father , jugrat massacr of muslims golden temple
taunting and talking about minorities of other countries. have you seen your face in mirror?

Have you listen to your pujaris convo ever they hate everyone maybe they hate you too cuz you dont belong to their race..
you asked good question who teach hate .. i would say your Barahmans it was easy for muslims to convert whole india in 100 years but they didnt for next 800 years .. whos peaceful..
bablu why posting hate if its not what you claim you are..
but i know you will have to answer .. and i wont..
Adios
No your statement is weak. It was easy for muslims to convert the weak people into islam. You did that successfully in those 800 years. You could not convert those few million jews. And you are talking about a vast race of ours.

Your mullah teaches hate. That is why so much islamic terrorists.

Is it possible for a storm to destroy every trees near a cost ? Those which were weak they were destroyed. Those which were strong they are still there. And if you ask about jews, I will say whether Pakistan is islamic or not ? And you know that why Kashmiri Pundits left the valley.
Trees aren't human. Out of 100 trees, a few trees get destroyed. Are you saying that over 90% people were weak?

So, bad example. Islam wasn't spread by sword. States were spread through war, just as Russia, Spain (forced converstions) and other countries

the tym of sword is gone. Still many people converted to islam. u can just deny it . no one cares.
Yes it is gone in non-muslim countries. But it is their in muslim countries. In non-muslim countries your technique is different. As I have mentioned before, nothing is bad in the name of Islam.

No your statement is weak. It was easy for muslims to convert the weak people into islam. You did that successfully in those 800 years. You could not convert those few million jews. And you are talking about a vast race of ours.

Your mullah teaches hate. That is why so much islamic terrorists.
Yeah the entire middle east, north africa, byzantine, sassanid were filled with weak people.

Just stop it. Admit you're wrong.

Also to further prove your fallacy, read very carefully.

You say Islam was spread by sword. Then you say muslims couldn't convert few million jews. If there was use of sword, who are few million jews?

I'd like an answer to last statement.

Trees aren't human. Out of 100 trees, a few trees get destroyed. Are you saying that over 90% people were weak?

So, bad example. Islam wasn't spread by sword. States were spread through war, just as Russia, Spain (forced converstions) and other countries
Are you saying 90% indians are muslim ? Do the maths.

it is very funny thing. let me explain. Hindus girls started marrying muslims. To stop it some religious leader coined the term love jihad to stop it. now this term is very popular. Main aim is to high light the fact that hindus girls cant marry muslim.. there is no single video or evidence of it. u can look it up
explain love jihad

MUhairs

what is thier condition in pakistan today ? what has it been thru these 67 years ?
So capturing terrorists, robbers, target killers becomes anti muhajir?

Altaf hussein is just playing politics. Go read about target killings and 'bhatta' mafia.

Are you saying 90% indians are muslim ? Do the maths.
Oh so you admit Islam wasn't spread by sword. Because if it was, India would've been 90% muslim.

Yeah the entire middle east, north africa, byzantine, sassanid were filled with weak people.

Just stop it. Admit you're wrong.

Also to further prove your fallacy, read very carefully.

You say Islam was spread by sword. Then you say muslims couldn't convert few million jews. If there was use of sword, who are few million jews?

I'd like an answer to last statement.
No. Muslims are never invaders. They are saint. Abdali was a saint. Stop it . You know the truth. They were invaders. When they became powerful they utilize this power to spread their religion. Now non-muslims are powerful. But still they were not utilizing it to spread their ideology.

Back
Top Bottom