What's new

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible?

But they didn't and you annexed it, like many other states. The state had muslim ruler.So if you can take hindu majority ruled by muslim man, why can't Pakistan take muslim majority sikh ruled state

which one you talking about and do you know the chronology.

if ethintic cleaning of pundits was the aim. Muslim ruled india for 800 years that could be done. Pundit suffer becuase indian armty invaded muslim land they didnt wanted to be part of indian. they freedom was taken away. that is why pundits suffered.
Persia was Zoroastrian before Arabs conquered it and converted them to Islam peacefully. Or for that matter every land Muslim conquered left their native religion to serve the most merciful.

Those 'Armed Muslims' have been found with Black Water & Illuminati tattoos written on their bodies along with no circumcision. And in India you will find every second Hindu who is willing to do anything to Kill Indian Muslim whenever their leaders want to kill like your Modi did in 'Gujrat' and forcefully break Muslim's fast during Ramadan.
Ofcourse. I am not sure whether Iliyas kashmiri, some of your army persons who are in jail now, members of TTP , LeT, LeJ all are circumcised or not. They may and may not have tattoos. Also I am not sure the people who are joining now and them are circumcised too.

as I have mentioned, our leaders only retaliate. What has happened in Gujrat is pure retaliation of train burning.

muslims ruled indian for for 8 centuries . Britians rules India for 2 centuries. Im sure kashmirs can wait few decade as well

When that (above) happened, your forefathers were part and parcel of that - They belonged only to India and not Timbuktu.
Got the meaning?

hyderabad

Yes, I mentioned Chronology, Hyderabad was integrated in India in September 1948 mainly to protect the local Hindus from the massacre by the Razakar militia, by that time Pakistan already messed up in Junagadh(September 1947), then invaded Kashmir(October 1947) and Kalat(March 1947). Since Pakistan itself resorted to use of force and neglecting religious demography of princely states even after creating Pakistan based on two nation theory, I don't think you have moral right to lecture Indians. I Pakistan struggled until last to stop integration of Hyderabad in India leading to widespread bloodshed. Pakistan ne jaisa kiya waisa paya, ab ilzam lagane se kya fayeda.

you have asked the question. What has religion to do with events ?
Why are you looking for an answer to my question and asking me to answer my own question?

I told you, we have some narrow minded in Pakaistan who mix religion and events. But I was talking about that paticular post talking about forced voncersion and so forth

Yes, I mentioned Chronology, Hyderabad was integrated in India in September 1948 mainly to protect the local Hindus from the massacre by the Razakar militia, by that time Pakistan already messed up in Junagadh(September 1947), then invaded Kashmir(October 1947) and Kalat(March 1947). Since Pakistan itself resorted to use of force and neglecting religious demography of princely states even after creating Pakistan based on two nation theory, I don't think you have moral right to lecture Indians. I Pakistan struggled until last to stop integration of Hyderabad in India leading to widespread bloodshed. Pakistan ne jaisa kiya waisa paya, ab ilzam lagane se kya fayeda.
At the time of the independence of Pakistan in 1947, the princely states were left by the British to decide whether to accede to one of the newly independent states ofIndia or Pakistan or to remain outside them. The princely state of Junagadh, which had a majority-Hindu population, did accede to Pakistan in September 1947, with its ruler's dewan, Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto, personally delivering the accession papers to Jinnah. However, the Indian army occupied the principality in November, forcing the Nawab Mohammad Mahabat Khanji III of Junagadh

Also don't tell me "lecture us Indian" because I can shut your mouth quite good. India is a lovely country and many good people, but fools like you are the parasite of state. I could go on, but I prefer you watch your mouth. This is a majority Pakistani forum, so don't come on in here saying "don't lecture Indians." Pathetic person.

Last edited:
As I said there is no way out of Islam so once you are in, you can not be out. And that is called as brainwashing. Indians are converting to Islam because of application of different tactics. And yes force conversion are also there. You have forgotten that news where a guy was arrested because he wanted to convert a girl forcefully. he even introduced himself as a hindu to that girl. And after her marriage, he showed his true colour. I think lying is allowed in Islam if you are using it to convert a non-muslim.
ur post is funny .... that was a news in india? well many hindus girls married muslims even knowing that they were muslim and u r talking about a news, Indians are converting to islam bcoz their own religion is week and most of the folowers dnt follow religon at all .. i have still many friends in india, i had hindu friends when i was in india when i was in sigapore and UK. i date them as well. may be im wrong but for most hindus religion is not that important ... this is what i experienced .

At the time of the independence of Pakistan in 1947, the princely states were left by the British to decide whether to accede to one of the newly independent states ofIndia or Pakistan or to remain outside them. The princely state of Junagadh, which had a majority-Hindu population, did accede to Pakistan in September 1947, with its ruler's dewan, Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto, personally delivering the accession papers to Jinnah. However, the Indian army occupied the principality in November, forcing the Nawab Mohammad Mahabat Khanji III of Junagadh

Half true, half false. Indian army didn't invade Junagadh. Have you read about Diwan Shah Nawaz Bhutto's letter to Mr. Buch requesting Indian government to take control of Junagadh and after handling Junagadh to India, he fled to Larkana with his baggage because his nawab already fled before and he find it impossible to control the revolt after the controversial accession and no help from Pakistan came. ;) Indian troops entered Junagadh in November 1947 after the invasion of Kashmir by Pakistan in October 1947.

Back
Top Bottom