What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we thought public humiliation would be enough to deal with such an army (instrument of surrender anyone?), but clearly they have no shame ....

Lolzzz. Here comes another genius!!!

see lolz India is not interested in expired ammunition thats why they never attack u ,they just give a hard reply to u which keep u low fr some time ,but u guys came back again and again because Pakistan means ignorance.and pls no comments about paf i dont wanna laugh at the moment.paf junk planes started the war ,but ask them where were they after 24 hrs of the war ,as usual u can start but u cant end with ur expired planes

i think letting a setback get to us and allowing the enemy to realize its dream of hegemony would be the biggest shame, no?

kind of like (occupying) troops lying about their identity by wearing UN helmets :rofl:

Pakistan army always have junk expired ammunition ,so they use it to entertain Indian Troops , and when India send its rockets than Pakistan go buy big bombs ,and when they again try they found they are again double crossed by expired bombs which burst in there post themselves and then they go back and hide again............and then again come back after 2-3 days repeat the process .god knows when these guys will learn

Lol @ Junk- i mean demi god :D-
Pis on you- oh sorry i mean peace on you-

By the way looking at the posts of some Bharati youth here I won't mind PA doing this twice or thrice in a week. Muft ki tafreeh lag jati hai. :lol:

It's fun.

see lolz India is not interested in expired ammunition thats why they never attack u ,they just give a hard reply to u which keep u low fr some time ,but u guys came back again and again because Pakistan means ignorance.and pls no comments about paf i dont wanna laugh at the moment

dont bring up PAF? Why? Because you know it'll weaken your ''argument''?

as for ''hard reply'' --- well, according to some news sources Pakistan was involved in 26/11; in fact the indians claim that it was a job sponsored by the security services of Pakistan. So given that notion, i have yet to see any ''hard reply'' from hindustan because so far it's just been the same ol' rhetoric and empty words being spewed out in the media. Very casually the Pakistani civilians are listening to your empty threats time and time again.

see dude even in ur words u back out ,clearly saying u can start a thing but always fear to end it ,hit and hide ,but remmber we have some different policies of hunting

really?
You think this is something new.Why don't we publish an article every time the sun rises?This happens way too often to be debated on.Many are killed and injured on both sides.

Yeah i remember when my dad shot an Indian soldier with a Steyr,Head shot :sniper:

So nothing new and don't waste your time.

U guys are always despearate to get hard Answers ,but pls first consult ur politicians wt they want .lolz after 1 day of 26/11 they were issuing the statement that pakistan was nt involved ,they even cried to uncle sam fr that . i am sure u remmber the whole part

and i think u didnt read my complete comment about paf .pls read carefully

see dude even in ur words u back out ,clearly saying u can start a thing but always fear to end it ,hit and hide ,but remmber we have some different policies of hunting

oh right...i can see it in the northeast warzone of your country every day

good luck with your ''hunts'' !! :cheesy:

see lolz India is not interested in expired ammunition thats why they never attack u ,they just give a hard reply to u which keep u low fr some time ,but u guys came back again and again because Pakistan means ignorance.and pls no comments about paf i dont wanna laugh at the moment.paf junk planes started the war ,but ask them where were they after 24 hrs of the war ,as usual u can start but u cant end with ur expired planes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: x100

na these news are just to show pakistan ignorance ...at the time when peace talks are goin for improved relationship ,they start sheeling of indian posts ,and yet ur leaders always say we want good relationship with India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom