What's new

India & Pakistan Ceasefire Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't you search some reliable sites for info. . Visit this link and know what we are told. . Muhammad Mahmood Alam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

still if you want to believe that Alam shot down 50 aircraft. . GO ON. ..

Wikipedia,reliable :hitwall:

Gimme five minutes and I'll make MM Alam a Kannadiga from Bangalore. :lol:

And yes, since you think Wiki is very reliable read this - Battle of Longewala

they would have made it public if it existed. .

Gun camera footage of the PAF Sabres do exist and if they don't then it makes the claim all the more doubtful.

:woot: Can some one believe this fcukng fan boy sh!t :rofl:

What a wet bed time story to get a hard on at their military--- insane

if you dont know about battle of longewala then you should not be on a defence forum it was one of the bravest battle acknowledged by pakistan too

THE THING IS THEY ARE SO IGNORANT TO ACCEPT THE REALITIES

Wikipedia :hitwall:

Gimme five minutes and I'll make MM Alam a Kannadiga from Bangalore. :lol:

at least that Wikipedia has more info than your insane knowledge. .. :cheesy: . .. 50 aircrafts :rofl: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

THE THING IS THEY ARE SO IGNORANT TO ACCEPT THE REALITIES

and the reality right now is that you are crying by some casual firing by Pak troops. . :guns:

at least that Wikipedia has more info than your insane knowledge . .. 50 aircrafts

Some people cant distinguish between a post in Sarcasm and Serious.
facepalm.gif

yes only indians know the reality :what: u better know ur media is BULLLL SHHIIIT

DUDE BATTLE OF LONGEWALA IS NOT BY INDIAN MEDIA ,IT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BATTLE IN WORLD HISTORY EVEN UR PAKISTAN SOURCES ADMIRE THOSE 120 MEN WHICH STOOD THERE GROUND

DUDE BATTLE OF LONGEWALA IS NOT BY INDIAN MEDIA ,IT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BATTLE IN WORLD HISTORY EVEN UR PAKISTAN SOURCES ADMIRE THOSE 120 MEN WHICH STOOD THERE GROUND

r u sure longewala battle was biggest one in history of world ??? what about battle of chawinda biggest battle of tanks after world war 2 ???

yeah, and you know what? I replying to that person. .

Duhhhh.It was you who picked on my 50 fighters in 1 second as some thing of a fact and cared enough to give sources and all as if I have not heard of that man.

Try a better comeback next time.

Hey leave NZ out of it the M200sheep with/without optional smoke system is patented technology.

Seriously though i cant understand how 90minutes of firing is regarded as ho hum situation normal between two countries not at war. Not picking sides because it seems they both sides do it and neither side cares.

Welcome to the Indo-Pak border arguably one of the the most guarded and dangerous one in the world. :agree:

Duhhhh.It was you who picked on my 50 fighters in 1 second as some thing of a fact and cared enough to give sources and all as if I have not heard of that man.

Try a better comeback next time.

you surely knew about him. But it was foolish of you to think that we in Pakistan are taught that Alam shot 50 aircrafts in a second. .

Equally lame was your post in denying Battle of Longewala as a bedtime story while even MM Alam's alleged record was de-bunked by many , the most credible one from Air Commodore Sajjad 'Nosy' Haider and his gun camera footage has still not been made public inspite of the controversies.

I didn't deny Battle of Longewala- what i denied was the casualties and battle damage figures presented there-
Let me put it again which part i called bed time stories-

The battle of Longewala saw heavy Pakistani losses and low Indian losses. Since the Indians were able to use the defenders advantage, they managed to inflict heavy losses on the Pakistanis. Indian casualties in the battle were 2 soldiers. In addition, one Indian jeep mounted Recoilless rifle was knocked out. Pakistani losses were 200 soldiers killed. The Pakistanis also suffered the loss of 22 tanks destroyed or abandoned, and lost 100 additional vehicles, including APC's.

Is that even rational?- and i didn't even distorted the figures as you did-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom