What's new

India orders, 10,000 Excalibur Artillery guided shells along with 100 M777s and various other Manpad

I agree with your entire post except Kashmir.
Your agreement or disagreement does not change the status of J&K being internationally recognized disputed territory between India and Pakistan with pending UNSC Resolutions calling for a plebiscite denied to it by a greedy, petty and insecure India.

In other words, it is not your 'internal matter'.

Your agreement or disagreement does not change the status of J&K being internationally recognized disputed territory between India and Pakistan with pending UNSC Resolutions calling for a plebiscite denied to it by a greedy, petty and insecure India.

In other words, it is not your 'internal matter'.

The international recognition is not legally binding.

One PM went to the UN.

One PM abrogated 370.

Case is over as far as we are concerned.

Hence the way I see it, I do not think Kashmir is your concern.

You do. And that is your right.

Heard of top-ups?

As much as I respect your opinions, this is not exactly panic buying or top-ups, this is more for internal Indian politics along the line like, " We are getting more serious stuff to get back at China."
Cutting down Pakistani High Commission stuff by 50% IMHO is also just face saving internal politics as this always plays well in Indian politics.

Cutting down Pakistani High Commission stuff by 50% IMHO is also just face saving internal politics as this always plays well in Indian politics.

Why did we even give them the chance, we should end all ties with Indians? It is clear they don't respect diplomatic norms.

Why did we even give them the chance, we should end all ties with Indians? It is clear they don't respect diplomatic norms.
Because by letting India be the first to take regressive & antagonistic steps, we make India look petty and petulant, while we continue to argue for dialog, peaceful resolution of disputes etc and look responsible.

Because by letting India be the first to take regressive & antagonistic steps, we make India look petty and petulant, while we continue to argue for dialog, peaceful resolution of disputes etc and look responsible.

True, I worry about Pakistani staff in India though.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom