What's new

India orders, 10,000 Excalibur Artillery guided shells along with 100 M777s and various other Manpad

Stick to the topic please.

Off topic posts deleted.

@Joe Shearer : Taunting Pakistanis over Kashmir is not going to get you anywhere. Yes, the vitriol directed towards India by Pakistani posters has increased significantly in the last year or so, but the overwhelming blame for that goes to Modi, RSS and the Army of online Bhakts/Sanghis.

Hate begets hate - you can either be a sane voice and represent the (perceived) increasingly small sane sections of India, or you can just become part of the problem.

Are you attempting institutionalised behaviour modification of Indians?

Do you have some plum postings planned for us if we comply?

Have you decided you only want to hear the very small ever decreasing section of India you like listening to?

May I suggest NDTV and Arundhati Roy being invited here as members instead then?

Off topic posts deleted.

@Joe Shearer : Taunting Pakistanis over Kashmir is not going to get you anywhere. Yes, the vitriol directed towards India by Pakistani posters has increased significantly in the last year or so, but the overwhelming blame for that goes to Modi, RSS and the Army of online Bhakts/Sanghis.

Hate begets hate - you can either be a sane voice and represent the (perceived) increasingly small sane sections of India, or you can just become part of the problem.

Just a reminder: when I last checked, I was not Modi; I am not the RSS; I am not the Army of online Bhakts/Sanghis. If you have been following events on PDF, I have been the target of the last named.

Ironic, isn't it?:D

Off topic posts deleted.

And just to add variety, look at post 34.

@doorstar @PAKISTANFOREVER @Azadkashmir @Psychic @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PakSword

This Indian is playing his deceitful games on small threads again.

Implying AJK people are not Kashmiris is highly offensive.
I keep telling you that I am NOT allowed to respond to him ( them posts vanished in which I told you that)

meanwhile in other news:
upload_2020-6-23_15-12-3.jpeg

upload_2020-6-23_15-12-27.png

Please check for yourself who initiated the crosstalk. I have nothing to add to that. As for taunting, how would their posts be classified? Including the personal ones abusing and insulting me as an individual?
I was quite clear in stating that the vitriol towards India from Pakistanis has increased in recent years, just as I was clear in stating my views on why it has increased.

We've discussed this before - ignore those trolling you. The report post feature exists for a reason.

When you engage in kind, it helps no one and nothing.

Off topic posts deleted.

If it is you brother who deleted the posts, I do not mind.

I wish we can have some stable policy on Kashmir for PDF. Anytime an Indians passes a false narrative on Kashmir and deliberately tries to deny Pakistan or Pakistani Kashmiris rights to speak about Kashmir, something needs to be done.

I request Mods to discuss it and deal with these issues in the proper manner. It is getting a bit out of hand.

I was quite clear in stating that the vitriol towards India from Pakistanis has increased in recent years, just as I was clear in stating my views on why it has increased.

We've discussed this before - ignore those trolling you. The report post feature exists for a reason.

When you engage in kind, it helps no one and nothing.

Noted, dear Sir.

Let it not be said that I argued against an authorised person. Some slurs are difficult to ignore, but I shall try, nevertheless.

I just wonder how others might have reacted. Including those in authority. In some situations, it is a fight between others and their social values; I have only a walk-on role.

I have nothing to add to this thread any more, except to say that I take your remarks in the spirit in which they have been said, with respect and understanding.

Are you attempting institutionalised behaviour modification of Indians?
If you can't recognize the role played by Modi, RSS and like minded Indians in poisoning the atmosphere and regional dynamics on your own and condemn it, then there isn't really much to work with and 'modify' in any case.

If you can't recognize the role played by Modi, RSS and like minded Indians in poisoning the atmosphere and regional dynamics on your own and condemn it, then there isn't really much to work with and 'modify' in any case.

I'm merely questioning your locus standi as a Pakistani in the situation.

For us, it is our internal matter.

Have you ever seen us going at any PM of yours for a decade?

Don't you have a country of your own to obsess over?

Noted, dear Sir.

Let it not be said that I argued against an authorised person. Some slurs are difficult to ignore, but I shall try, nevertheless.

I just wonder how others might have reacted. Including those in authority. In some situations, it is a fight between others and their social values; I have only a walk-on role.

I have nothing to add to this thread any more, except to say that I take your remarks in the spirit in which they have been said, with respect and understanding.

At least a candy floss or a lollipop for this one man.

Could he bend any lower? Remember, arthritis.

For us, it is our internal matter.
India's unprovoked aggression in the Balakot incident was not an 'internal matter'.

Repeated Indian ceasefire violations along the LoC that result in the killing and maiming of innocent civilians is not your 'internal matter'.

India's violation of the UNSC Resolutions and violation of Shimla by unilaterally changing the status of the disputed territory of J&K is not an 'internal matter'.

The atrocities perpetrated by Indian security forces on Kashmiris at the behest of the Indian government, with seemingly no challenge or condemnation from the Indian electorate, is not your 'internal matter'.

The hatred, filth and slurs spewed by the Army of Indians against Pakistan is not your 'internal matter'.

Last edited:
India channels - claim that azad kashmir is backward and army is oppressing the local population. However that is not true their are many videos of azad kashmir, where one can see happy population going about thier daily life.

It is a disinformation campaign designed to silence the voice of Kashmiris, yet again.

India's unprovoked aggression in the Balakot incident was not an 'internal matter'.

Repeated Indian ceasefire violations along the LoC that result in the killing and maiming of innocent civilians is not your 'internal matter'.

India's violation of the UNSC Resolutions and violation of Shimla by unilaterally changing the status of the disputed territory of J&K is not an 'internal matter'.

The atrocities perpetrated by Indian security forces on Kashmirs at the behest of their government, with seemingly no challenge or condemnation from the Indian electorate is not your 'internal matter'.

The hatred, filth and slurs spewed by the Army of Indians against Pakistan is not your 'internal matter'.

I agree with your entire post except Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom