What's new

Indian Army puts up imposing firepower display with indigenous artillery guns

Abey dhakkan, if its not humanly possible, was it superhuman chinese from alternate reality who invaded from the same Tibetan plateau in 1962 and captured Arunachal in less than a month:lol:.
The war in 1962 saw 10,000-15,000 Indian soldiers go up against roughly 80,000 Chinese troops. India drew many lessons from the conflict, and even acknowledged strategic mistakes such as not deploying the Indian Air Force.

China abandoned Arunachal because they could not sustain that campaign. Have you heard of any other nation abandoning Captured territory ?
What do you think is the reason of treating all indian pow with respect, giving aids and returned all weapons?

That is a question for those nations to answer.

Are you seeking brownie points for following u'r own signed agreements ?
?
Just collecting thoughts and checking out on how our neighbor is doing.

Not true, else you would have been asking that question to korea and vietnam.
Now that I know u'r a muslim , are you also a false flagger ? Plenty of those around in pdf.
I see you like to make assumption about other, so its fine..
Anyway, good to see you guys doing well on arty upgrade.

I see you like to make assumption about other, so its fine..
Anyway, good to see you guys doing well on arty upgrade.

No assumptions, pattern of posting or jaded viewpoint of a particular kind is a dead give away of their character. Just joint the pieces and we get a clear picture.

We need to do something about that M777. Chinese must no be too far behind in coming up with a similar solution....

We need to do something about that M777
We have already developed an indigenous alternative of M777. But IAs focus right now is on ATAGs and Dhanush
1675230600488.png

Recently Kalyani guys have got an export order for their truck mounted howitzer

Chinese must no be too far behind in coming up with a similar solution....
To counter the Chinese, Kalyani will be setting up the world's largest artillery manufacturing facility in India

Last edited:
To counter the Chinese, Kalyani will be setting up the world's largest artillery manufacturing facility in India
This is like a animal checker, lol, the Pakistani was asking to counter Indian, and you replied Indian's method to counter Chinese.

and thanks to your messaiah Modi giving them a leeway, they now have another 600 sq km of it

Just because China abandoned it one time doesn't mean it will abandon it again, at that time it was a dirt poor country, even poorer than India and barely had any infrastructure to hold on to it and neither had the will, now they have both.
India has been making significant upgrades to infrastructure along the LAC (and so has China as well). The posterchild of such developments, and perhaps the spark of the current hostilities, is the completion of a strategic road known as the Darbuk-Shyok-Daulat-Beg-Oldie
India's strategic roads are not just roads with implications during wartime, but in peacetime they also support India's ability to patrol disputed areas.India has ramped up infrastructure on its side, so the Chinese military is finding Indian soldiers in locations where they are not used to seeing Indian footprint. Indian Army's patrolling is also more effective than in the past

This is the truth about your shupadupa shining India which you never post, and same article also explains why you are here all the time :lol:, You can keep posting your nonsense shupapawa articles but i know for a fact you will sell your own mother and even butcher an entire gaushala to get a US or Gulf visa to get out of the country asap if given a chance.

Your opinion on this matter will be appreciated

Last edited:
Increase in GDP doesn't give humans ability to live on 50% less oxygen, but it does give them the ability to build habitats for their troops that don't have suffer 50% less oxygen all the time.

Just because China abandoned it one time doesn't mean it will abandon it again, at that time it was a dirt poor country, even poorer than India and barely had any infrastructure to hold on to it and neither had the will, now they have both. They were happy to keep Aksai Chin at the time and thanks to your messaiah Modi giving them a leeway, they now have another 600 sq km of it.

Yea einstein in fact i have, India returned almost 15000 sq km of West Pakistan after 1971, now please tell everyone how India didn't have the ability to hold on to that territory

Gobarbhakt, just because someone counters your cow urine fueled delusions doesn't make him a false flagger or muslim, your republic tv fueled delusions of grandeur are making a joke out of Indians and it's my job to let everyone know that not all of us are that retarded . You practically spend your entire life here opening thread after thread with your rants about shupapawa 2020 and anyone who counters that is a false flagger and any western news against India is "phoren conspiracy". This isn't yourt republic tv where you can get away with posting cowshit fake news and get away with it.

This is the truth about your shupadupa shining India which you never post, and same article also explains why you are here all the time :lol:, You can keep posting your nonsense shupapawa articles but i know for a fact you will sell your own mother and even butcher an entire gaushala to get a US or Gulf visa to get out of the country asap if given a chance.

"gobar bhak" "cow urine" has Muslim written ALL over it :lol:

"shupapawa" and "republic tv" has pakistan written all over it.

So now I know for sure u'r a pakistani false flagger.

Thank you for that clarification.

We not only returned u'r 15,000 sq. KM of land , we also released your 93,000 POW after feeding them for a FULL 1 Year. We returned them because we wanted Mujibur Rahman back ALIVE.

Photo-Frame-30.jpg

We returned u'r land because we had already freed Bangladesh from your occupation. Hanging on to that land in face of international pressure was not feasible.

LOL at your claim that chinese soldiers can fight a war with India from the warm oxygen rich habitat and a porta toilet :lol:

China first has to recapture Indian territory before deciding if they want to abandon it again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom