YEH!!!!!

827c663f1974d114b862226161be2c4e.jpg

ANE DE :hang2:

No comments from Indian ? thought so...... :toast_sign:

JAL GA BARNOL LAGYE. Indians BARNOL hum se le lina

YEH!!!!!

827c663f1974d114b862226161be2c4e.jpg

ANE DE :hang2:

they can't see because they sleep and dreaming for world champions from icc member ship removing what a p[ayhic joke.you losers you kick from us last year in world cup still your players play for money but you dream for some thing imposible.world news check today whole world see real face of indian :rofl:stil they are champins of losing.in u19 world cup yesterday,.:flame:

Lets look at what Indian team has done in last BIG events...

1. U 19 WC 2010 - Last night big mouth Indians got kicked there ***** in U 19 WC Q/F.
2. Champions tropy 2009 - Indian was sent home by Pakistanies as yesterday from group stages.
3. Twenty 20 WC 2009 - Indians could not even get in too super 8 was beaten in group stages
4. IPL for clubs. Not a single Indian team could go to semi finale. India for some strange reason had 3 teams from India in hope of winning but sorry Indians ur are not good enough
5.Not in any IPL any Indian has been best players of there own league. Sohail tanvir was best player in first IPL and lalit modi not even mention his name is his speach. LOOSERS.

Now come out of your dream world and just liv with it INDIAN NEVER CAN BE BETTER THAN PAKISTAN in cricket. India could not win in INDIA for 27 years against PAKISTAN. Pakistan have beaten Indians far many times.

haha plz indians comment

Looks pre planned, not to play any Pakistani player. Nevertheless, we should learn from this and start putting our house in order and built a good and attractive domestic structure here. We area a land of 160 million cricket enthusiasts, our government and PCB should put in efforts to bring big sponsors in domestic T20. If this does happen, foreign players will like to come and play because after all everything is money driven.

IPL is all T20 right?

I think they don't want to play Pakistan where Pakistanis shine the most.

That is your responsibility, either declare war upon Pakistan or carry out your international obligations.

What will you do in the World Cup that is to be held in India?

International obligations to select Pakistani players in IPL??

During world cup, the GOI will take a call based on situation at that time. And that will be a GOI call since that is not a private affair like IPL. No need to speculate on that

who cares let 'em play IPL, we will bang India in every international cricket match, just like today :smokin:

ohh please i can 'flame' this thread a lot better than u

Guys

This is becoming silly.. Any Mod here please.. ??

Stop burning kid, USA and India both have sufficiant evidance against pakistan.... so Its not my need to proove it to u, its pakistans fate that it has to cover its face from the world for exporting terrorists...:disagree:

Oh you mean the sufficient evidence the world has never seen?

Is like the 'ironclad' evidence about the WMD's in Iraq?

Stop lying, trolling and flaming 'kid'.

I warned some idiots in the last thread to be closed to not troll in this manner and hijack threads with off topic nonsense, your refusal to listen clearly indicates your intentions are to troll and flame with lies, not actually participate in a discussion.

Goodbye.

That is just pathetic of those Indians who can't take a sport like a sport.

If India can't provide security for Pakistanis how can it guarantee it for say Australians or England? Their security is just that? That no one is trying to kill the English?

there is difference between Pakistan and other country

26/11 was from Pakistani non state actor and ISI joint combination not from other country

its just private game i cant understand where is role of GOI

International obligations to select Pakistani players in IPL??

During world cup, the GOI will take a call based on situation at that time. And that will be a GOI call since that is not a private affair like IPL. No need to speculate on that
Yeah what call will GoI make? Can it officially not let Pakistan play? :D

There will be no decision, just obeisance and ji hazoori!

there is difference between Pakistan and other country

26/11 was from Pakistani non state actor and ISI joint combination not from other country

its just private game i cant understand where is role of GOI
I don't know about India but in the rest of the world all sporting events have governmental coverage.

My comments about those Pathetic Indians can be applied to either Governmental figures or these private individuals. Whoever wants that title in India can get it by behaving so.

One guy just got banned for insisting on raising this unsubstantiated nonsense of 'ISI responsible for Mumbai'.

There is no evidence substantiating that allegation, stick to the topic, which is cricket and the IPL, instead of trolling and flaming.

I don't know about India but in the rest of the world all sporting events have governmental coverage.

My comments about those Pathetic Indians can be applied to either Governmental figures or these private individuals. Whoever wants that title in India can get it by behaving so.

just one thing you have to first understand

IPL is an private cirket match there is no role of GOI

and the team owners have own choice to selector reject any player

in INDIA we cant force any one

you know we are the largest democracy in the world :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom