What's new

'India not safe for Pakistanis' and the IPL controversy

We cannot give security to the country men whose country was responsible in killing thousands of Indians, and In Mumbai where will they stay? Taj hotel or oberoi?
That is your responsibility, either declare war upon Pakistan or carry out your international obligations.

What will you do in the World Cup that is to be held in India?

1. If Shilpa thinks India isnt safe for Pakistanies why did her club contact with Sohail tanvir via e-mail to give his name to IPL ? Sohail tanvir said on GEO he has that e-mail.
2. How can Pakistani hockey team and cricket team play world cup in India when goverment and BCCI cant garanti saftey for our players ?
3. If shilpa have got some threats from HINDU extreme terrorist she should tell they world than we can maybe understand..

Australian goverment also to decide if they want to send there players to India after threats by Hindu extreme parties.

We cannot give security to the country men whose country was responsible in killing thousands of Indians, and In Mumbai where will they stay? Taj hotel or oberoi?

pakistan is not indian security responsible or your army report to GHQ? and interer ministry reprt to rehman malik? or raw report to genral pasha.its your problim face it.don't blame others for your home mess.:)

Why always Indians forget mention Samjota express where 70 Pakistani was burned alive and Malaga bombing which was done by a ARMY Officer Kernal Rohat who after many year is still free man.

First take care of PPL helping terrorist in India before telling Pakistan to catch some one who have noting to do with mumbai attacks.

and you feel sad that your title defenders go home from quarter final.lol losers.:P

Iam not sad, they are just teens, They are not getting ranked anywehre, they are just a team...... They will have to anyway merge with the seniors....

When Pakistanis played in the ICL we creamed them, then after Mumbai they got the excuse to not bring in Pakistanis.

I think the right thing to say would've been, India can't take losing to Pakistan any more.

I REALY want to thanks IPL not to buy our player. True face of India is showned to world and as Indian sports editior said what BCCI is today is because of Pakistan support and in few years BCCI will be looser after this event.

India insulted not only players but our NATION too but as we say in Pakistan JO KISI UR KE LIYA GHARA KHOTDA HEE WO USS ME GIRTA HE. Thats what happening to India now

Iam not sad, they are just teens, They are not getting ranked anywehre, they are just a team...... They will have to anyway merge with the seniors....

nice of you supporting your team lol. as my friend said its just a start

When Pakistanis played in the ICL we creamed them, then after Mumbai they got the excuse to not bring in Pakistanis.

I think the right thing to say would've been, India can't take losing to Pakistan any more.

Yes, India is almost crying with a team which hasnt managed to beat India in a single world cup match.... Yeah keep it the way you get better sleep kid

they are future of india and start losing from now in world events from pakistan.:lol: any way india can't buy cirket its in our blood.this shamefull act was for isolate pakistan from cirket but sorry indians always play on tables and tv channels rather then ground.:blah:

Stop burning kid, USA and India both have sufficiant evidance against pakistan.... so Its not my need to proove it to u, its pakistans fate that it has to cover its face from the world for exporting terrorists...:disagree:

EIHSA KA GOIWA MOOSA... Which evidence ? Exporting terrorist hmm where are we exporting tell me ? and which evidence are talking about ?

Maybe u meant prove against Indians in Baluchistan and links with swat taliban ? Did you saw Indian RAW agent killed and taken picture with pants down to prove so called taliban or not even muslims ? :pakistan:

And why blaming us for comments given by your ppl ? First they have to decide whats they reason not buying Pakistani players after inviting them ?

Sorry to say m8 just watch that clip and have fun... TRUE FACE OF INDIA

Stop burning kid, USA and India both have sufficiant evidance against pakistan.... so Its not my need to proove it to u, its pakistans fate that it has to cover its face from the world for exporting terrorists...:disagree:

go sit with usa WHO IS FINISHING HIS ARMY IN HELL AFGHANISTAN.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom