What's new

'India needs to resume medical, engineering scholarships to Afghan students'

Aheem, bhaan ji, forgive me but weren't Afghans invaders who invaded India a lot? Destroyed a lot of Mandirs and caused a lot of mayhem? And, btw, Afghans seem to be very proud of their invading forefathers.

Not very peace loving, hmmm?

Ghaznavi was Turk.

Ghori was Persian.

Sultanate was Turkish.

Mughals were Turkish.

The only Afghans to rule Delhi was Lodis and Suris. And their Kingdom did not even covered 10% of India.Afghan fancying ruling India is not much much different from Pakistanis doing it.

I had seen them discuss their methodology of their study in a video and it seemed pretty solid to me -- I have studied sampling formally but I'm not an expert in it.

Do you have a background in statistical theory?

No I don't have a background in statistical theory, but studied Statistics as a basic subject in my field of profession, and I have applied sampling as a technique in audits. Its just sh*t khana puri :D

They are the most thankless race on this planet. Each and every Afghan i met in USA/UK had spent their childhood or some part of their lives in safety of Pakistan, and yet they spew the venom. They would want to relate with India, even though when their lives were at stake, India didn't do shyt. So it is a good move that All Afghans are put back in Afghanistan and we control them there.
Now take the same paragraph and replace

Afghanistan => Pakistan
Pakistan => India
India => China

and, you will get some on ground factual history.

:coffee:

No I don't have a background in statistical theory, but studied Statistics as a basic subject in my field of profession, and I have applied sampling as a technique in audits. Its just sh*t khana puri :D

well what can I say -- this was one of the texts I used -- it's the introductory course that is a pre-req for the sampling course. You need several semesters of calculus and one semester of real analysis to pull it off. I assure you not khana puri -- it was one of the harder courses I've ever had to study.

Ghaznavi was Turk.

Ghori was Persian.

Sultanate was Turkish.

Mughals were Turkish.

The only Afghans to rule Delhi was Lodis and Suris. And their Kingdom did not even covered 10% of India.Afghan fancying ruling India is not much much different from Pakistanis doing it.

My knowledge is limited on the following but that does not sound right to me
Mughals were Turkish?
Ghori was Persian?

Turko-Mongol Persianized satraps.

I guess the question should be what is Turkish -- Turko-Mongo is not Turkish in the common sense of the word.

The Mughals to the best of my knowledge did not originate from Anatolia -- which if they did would imply the label "Turkish" -- The Delhi Sultanate did if I remember correctly

Feel free to correct.

well what can I say -- this was one of the texts I used -- it's the introductory course that is a pre-req for the sampling course. You need several semesters of calculus and one semester of real analysis to pull it off. I assure you not khana puri -- it was one of the harder courses I've ever had to study.

Still its a sample no matter how complicated the technique, calculation or course, and you want me to believe a survey based on sample that was conducted in Afghanistan, well what can I say.

Still its a sample no matter how complicated the technique, calculation or course, and you want me to believe a survey based on sample that was conducted in Afghanistan, well what can I say.

yar -- have you come across -- neem hakim khatray jaan

I would bet you would have trouble understanding the 1st chapter of a graduate text in sampling -- and I'm being nice here.

I guess the question should be what is Turkish -- Turko-Mongo is not Turkish in the common sense of the word.

The Mughals to the best of my knowledge did not originate from Anatolia -- which if they did would imply the label "Turkish" -- The Delhi Sultanate did if I remember correctly

Feel free to correct.

The Delhi Sultanate did what?

The "Turks" who moved into modern day Turkey were largely Mongol tribesmen.

Turkey at the time was a vassal state of Persia. Which had earlier been run over by the Arabs.

I have met a few Afghan students myself.

Not a single chick yet though. :(

I have a very basic question. Afghans are supposed to be these big huge fair pathans right? Kabul Express? But in real life why are they not very big, and definitely not very fair?

P.S. They pick up Hindi in no time.
same here,their skin complexion is a bit fair though but physically they are not very big or sturdy...but are some ot the biggest charsis you can find:big_boss::big_boss:

The Delhi Sultanate did what?

The "Turks" who moved into modern day Turkey were largely Mongol tribesmen.

The household of the Delhi Sultanate originated from Anatolia

Yes ... that was my point ... hence the Mughals are not "Turkish" in the sense used by the original asserter of the point -- they are racially Turko-Mongol but they did not originate from Anatolia.

My knowledge is limited on the following but that does not sound right to me
Mughals were Turkish?
Ghori was Persian?

Babur was Turkish on father's side and chagati Mongol on mother's side (He claimed to be).

Babur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ghori was a persian by descent.

The Ghurids or Ghorids (Persian: سلسله غوریان‎; self-designation: شنسباني, Shansabānī) were a dynasty of Eastern Iranian descent

Ghurid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Turko-Mongol Persianized satraps.

Babur Turkish lineage is undisputed, but his boast of being grandson of Genghis Khan is regarded as forgery by most historians.

Last edited:
yar -- have you come across -- neem hakim khatray jaan

I would bet you would have trouble understanding the 1st chapter of a graduate text in sampling -- and I'm being nice here.

Oooooo bahi I had said may ajj serious discussion k mood may nahi ho, and you are continuously dosing me with sampling and statistics and what not .............................. akhir may nay bigara kya hai yar, may he q. :undecided:

Even I agreed Afghans hate us and deeply love Indians, but don't know why I still deserve this treatment :undecided:

@doppelganger its all your fault.

Babur was Turkish on father's side and chagati Mongol on mother's side.

Babur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where in the article does it say that Babur's father was Turkish? (in my quick scan I didn't find a reference)

It does however say:
1. Although Babur hailed from the Barlas tribe which was of Mongol origin
2. Babur was born on February 14 [O.S. ] 1483[14] in the city of Andijan, Andijan Province, Fergana Valley, contemporary Uzbekistan. He was the eldest son of Umar Sheikh Mirza,[15] ruler of the Fergana Valley, the son of Abū Saʿīd Mirza (and grandson of Miran Shah, who was himself son of Timur)

Ghori was a persian by descent.

Ghurid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only thing that Afghans did was getting conquered , and then boast about further conquest of their conquerors as their own.

Again the article says: the exact ethnic origin is uncertain),[6] from the Ghor region of present-day central Afghanistan. -- which is not Persian in the general use of the word

Back
Top Bottom