What's new

India - National Integration: The Way Forward

*slinks into thread*

All Indians are stupid and inferior. You should follow Chinas one party way.

*slinks out of thread*

FLAME SHIELD UP

Please take out your BS from here .... we dnt want to live like prisoner who cant even express their views and behave like government s robot.

*slinks into thread*

*slinks out of thread*

FLAME SHIELD UP

On Past record i assume ur being sarcastic.

But serioulsy This diversity is our unique beauty unrivalled anywhere in the world and im damn proud of it.

Please take out your BS from here .... we dnt want to live like prisoner who cant even express their views and behave like government s robot.

Dude i like ur patriotism but as a fresher mayb u dont know lhuang is one of the more sane chinese here...So no personal attacks.

:cheers:

That Mark the truth guy must be laughing his @ZZ of seeing us being diametrically opposite in views.
But hey thats our beauty and im sure all the members fighting (friendly) me would start supporting me/india once a Pakistani or a chinese guy jumps in and starts something against india.

Jai Hind.

^^^
I frankly disagree with you on a lot but, lets make peace at the above said. Long live the Union of India.

*slinks into thread*

*slinks out of thread*

FLAME SHIELD UP

The Chinese way might be the right way to deal with a huge population with high poverty and low literacy. China has managed to reduce poverty to a larger scale than India which is indisputable.

Democracy works properly only with an educated and informed populace.Most Indians are neither.

Last edited:
My god you people have no sense of sarcasm.

sarcasm aside....I am supporting the Chinese way.:china:

In Chine is they have to build a road they just do it...in India first you discuss then award the contract then someone calls a strike then the govt drops the plan then the next govt brings it back again....

I want to make some correction there.

Gandhi family hatao desh Bachao (Remove Gandhi family save country).

Cant be more correct than these, an average Hindu kind of stoops so low today that he is ashmed to come up with his Hindu identity; and mind you theres nothnig wrong in that.

Not only the Gandhis, but also the commies that we have over here in Bengal, sucked the existence out of this beautiful place.

@ ek_Indian and karthic_sri

you guy were saying BJP was far better than the Congress in the religious front.
Could you guys give me one example where BJP protested when other religions' rights were crushed?? when Christian missionary was burnt alive with his family where were they? thousands of muslims were killed under BJP reule where were they? even i have personal experience with their so called 'secularism'. to be honest once RSS and VHP were called as Hindu Terrorists by Hindus in my region now BJP joined the list too. atleast Congress will not interfere to mess the things..

When the Christian missionary was was burnt alive with his family where were they??

They were rejoicing like many others in that village along with those tribal who killed him.They were rejoicing the over fact the foreign missionary was a monster who exploited poor tribal men and women deserved the brutal death he died and his sons death were unintentional collateral damage.

His wife still lives in that village in all these year after the death of her husband.But nobody tried to hurt her .

Just don't go by the what u read in the English new media and church propaganda ,if u care about the truth ,u better visit that village.

There are 27%(official figure) increase in the Christian population in Odissa in last three decades alone due rampart conversion done by Christian missionaries in its tribal belts mostly among the non tribal Schedule caste(SCs) .It has destroyed the social fabric ,...broken many families where one brother fights with his another who is a convert now.Besides the new converts with the resource backing of the church and taking advantage of the reservation for SCs have started behaving the new rulers over the majority schedule tribe(STs) of that region first creating a deep feeling of resentment and later on communal clashes where dozens of lost their lives.

Everybody read about Christians being killed in the English media , blamed the Hindu organizations RSS/VHP for the riots and even the pope shed few tear and but nobody got to know that it was the tribal who attacked the non tribals SCs and what the underlying reason behind it.

@Nemesis

RSS may be communal even fascist ,but they are patriots ,they love this country and its culture ,religion and its age old civilization while
Commies(Indian variety) are the biggest traitors .

U want me to elaborate on role played by Indian communists during British rule ,at the time partition and they treacherous behavior they demonstrated by when Indian was attacked by China in 1962..no,let me give few bits.

The greatest Indian communist leader Jyoti Basu didn't accept the Indian state and its constitutions up till 1949, called Parliament as Pig house like most of his communist gang members, he routine missed flag hoisting ceremony as the chief minster of West Bengal till later part of his tenure.

Coming back to RSS,Pundit Nehru who is accepted the most secular leader of India ever ,had invited RSS to take part in Republic day ceremony for the exemplary voluntary work done by it during the crucial time of indo-china war in 1962.

Mr Nemesis,U would be the last person to qualify for giving any certificate to a patriotic organization like RSS.

I know i will be sparking off a controversy here, and this debate now mite take turn towards Kashmir, but here goes.....

I can partly give into your arguments that the people of Kashmir have mixed feelings about their association with India. This is not to say that all of them wants a secession. There are arguments on both side of the debate within the state. Having said that.... states which had some justifiable concerns on joining the Union of India after independence and thereafter, i.e states which thought that amalgamation into the union will have an impact on their cultural identity were given some special privileges. These include J&K, Nagaland, Mizoram , Manipur , Sikkim etc.All these states at some point had mixed feelings about their place in the Union. Their were uprisings, protests, insurgencies... but these were overcome by mutual discussions within the ambit of the constitution. India being a highly diverse country faces such problems every now and then.... Punjab being an excellent examples. Today almost no anti-India activity takes place over there. My point is problems such as Kashmir have constitutional channels to be resolved. The govt. knows there is a problem, and it would be solved peacefully in due course.

To argue on ur point that Kashmiris do not want to be governed by the Indian constitution is part true, part Pakistani propaganda. Don't take it otherwise....Hence it is governed by the Article 370 besides the Indira-Sheikh Accord of 1974. Special privilages to the state are given under this agreement.

1974 Indira?Sheikh accord - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hi jungle, well u know we have differences on some of the contents of your reply. But I shall prefer to end this debate between u and me by saying that this is REALLY a very good answer And I DO appreciate it. Thanks.

:tup:

Bhai,
By attacking religion and blaming Brahman Hindus for the partition tantamount to an invitation for slander from the Indian members.
Anyway, i'll try answering your questions.
There is always 2 faces to a coin. Jinnah had proposed that Muslims should be given a reservation in proportion to their population because they were the more vulnerable section in the society. This was about 30% reservation in administration, legislature and and government services. He also proposed that a bill would have to be rejected in the parliament if 2/3rd muslims oppose it on religious grounds. Weather these were justifiable demands are open to an argument. Some members of congress argued that why should Muslims be offered these privileges in provinces where they are in majority. ( provinces that now make present Pakistan and Bangladesh ) Since in these provinces, it were the Hindus who were more vulnerable. I wouldn't argue weather this argument was rite or wrong. I'll leave it for you to form an opinion.

I agree that for much of his life Mr. Jinnah was an icon of Hindu-Muslim Unity and a national figure on an equal footing with Nehru and Gandhi. He was popular among both Hindus and Muslims for his secular credentials. But what i find hard to answer is , why did he continue to demand a secession when Gandhi offered him a proposal conceding to his demands 25 years later. Gandhi agreed that he will give into his demands of reservations and legislative procedures put forth by him 25 years before. But, Mr. Jinnah said that now he would only settle for Independence. He started putting forth demands like 50% seats in the parliament for Muslims!!! It was obvious he had made up his mind about independence and was making such demands so that a consensus could not be achieved.

Hence, i would say that we all are responsible for partition, Congress for rejecting to his demands wen an agreement could have been reached and Mr. Jinnah for rejecting the same 25 years later.

I wouldn't want to answer on the religiously sensitive part of ur question. Hope you can understand

again a good answer and a good query, though we again have diffs. But I shall prefer not answer to save this thread from derail. Will c if can talk on these things on some other thread.

Thanks, by the way, for your polite and healthy response.

When the Christian missionary was was burnt alive with his family where were they??

They were rejoicing like many others in that village along with those tribal who killed him.They were rejoicing the over fact the foreign missionary was a monster who exploited poor tribal men and women deserved the brutal death he died and his sons death were unintentional collateral damage.

His wife still lives in that village in all these year after the death of her husband.But nobody tried to hurt her .

Just don't go by the what u read in the English new media and church propaganda ,if u care about the truth ,u better visit that village.

There are 27%(official figure) increase in the Christian population in Odissa in last three decades alone due rampart conversion done by Christian missionaries in its tribal belts mostly among the non tribal Schedule caste(SCs) .It has destroyed the social fabric ,...broken many families where one brother fights with his another who is a convert now.Besides the new converts with the resource backing of the church and taking advantage of the reservation for SCs have started behaving the new rulers over the majority schedule tribe(STs) of that region first creating a deep feeling of resentment and later on communal clashes where dozens of lost their lives.

Everybody read about Christians being killed in the English media , blamed the Hindu organizations RSS/VHP for the riots and even the pope shed few tear and but nobody got to know that it was the tribal who attacked the non tribals SCs and what the underlying reason behind it.

Bro i heard about this news and i am saying this many times here..most of the missionaries work there is like an insurance agent or a bank agent tried to fill their quota..many times i hear speeches by priests and missionaries insulting Hinduism and idol worship..I myself provided one youtube link in this forum about one priest degrading other religion in public..still no body burn him alive or harm him..Converting in to christanity by offering food and shelter is never told in any bible..Bible only said feed the poor and give him cloths and shelter never said give him food only if he convert in to christianity..for this I am suerly ashamed of my religion..there are thousands of blogs by Christain organisations telling people how we are supresed by Hindus to collect foreign money for their luxurious life ..Some of them having private jets and most of them have luxurious vehicles..I really hate the way the Christian missionary works in some part of India..and trust me I am not the only Christian who has the feeling like this..

having said this i have to say there are some good missionaries out their who sacrificed their lives for gods work..they got respect and acceptance ...

Bro i heard about this news and i am saying this many times here..most of the missionaries work there is like an insurance agent or a bank agent tried to fill their quota..many times i hear speeches by priests and missionaries insulting Hinduism and idol worship..I myself provided one youtube link in this forum about one priest degrading other religion in public..still no body burn him alive or harm him..Converting in to christanity by offering food and shelter is never told in any bible..Bible only said feed the poor and give him cloths and shelter never said give him food only if he convert in to christianity..for this I am suerly ashamed of my religion..there are thousands of blogs by Christain organisations telling people how we are supresed by Hindus to collect foreign money for their luxurious life ..Some of them having private jets and most of them have luxurious vehicles..I really hate the way the Christian missionary works in some part of India..and trust me I am not the only Christian who has the feeling like this..

having said this i have to say there are some good missionaries out their who sacrificed their lives for gods work..they got respect and acceptance ...

Christian missionaries have been doing amazing humanitarian job in these tribal areas for a long time.Sometimes only doctor in within 100 KM or more was usually a missionary doc though things have improved to certain extent in recent times.

But there is a cost involved,these missionaries who usually get money from the rich donors living the western word and there is competition in collecting these funds too.Those missionaries who harvest souls (convert) have greater chance for getting fund solely on the basis spreading the word of the Christ.So most missionaries if not all are busy finding innovative ways to convert more tribal (SC and ST both) into Christianity which is creating social tension and disharmony in tribal communities .

Then comes organization like VHP who though do similar kind welfare programmers for last few decades,but also vigorously try to reconvert the converted ones vitiating already tense atmosphere and arming those tribal who had no one to back them up.

Finally we have see the Maoist element as the recent addition ,who extort money from the mining companies and the Christian missionaries ,but take wrath against the state govt and the right wing VHP as its their ideological nemesis.

Everything is due to mismanagement and total lack off governance by state and central govt in the Tribal belt of this country since independence as we see it, so these empty fields left for non state actors fight it out and casualty as usual is the poor tribal.

Back
Top Bottom