What's new

India - National Integration: The Way Forward

This is the hypocrisy i ve been saying all along....Wen Jinnah was perfectly justified in asking for a Muslim nation wats wrong in some people harbouring a thought for Hindu Nation.??

Logically their thought holds more ground as this has been traditionally a hindu majority country right from ancient times.

Wen u say people as bad just because they dont agree to ur POV..then thats the true definition of a Fascist.

I nowhere said Jinnah was right. Jinnah was wrong and so was the two nation theory. No religion has a predominance over the other. This country has seen rules of Pagans, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians. Being in majority doesn't give you the right to rule without taking into account concerns of others. Remember the word Consensus.

P.S. it would really help if u look up the word Fascist before using it.

@ ek_indian and karthic_sri

you guy were saying BJP was far better than the Congress in the religious front.
Could you guys give me one example where BJP protested when other religions' rights were crushed?? when Christian missionary was burnt alive with his family where were they? thousands of muslims were killed under BJP reule where were they? even i have personal experience with their so called 'secularism'. to be honest once RSS and VHP were called as Hindu Terrorists by Hindus in my region now BJP joined the list too. atleast Congress will not interfere to mess the things..

you guy were saying BJP was far better than the Congress in the religious front.

I never talked about religion things if you look my post.

Could you guys give me one example where BJP protested when other religions' rights were crushed??

As I said, They are not others. Also, there are n number of parties to speak for minorities.

Just because you asked for it.

The Hindu : Cities / Delhi : BJP protests killing of Sikhs in Pakistan

Article: Rajnath demands jobs for 1984 riot-hit. | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

when Christian missionary was burnt alive with his family where were they?

Do you mean to say BJP must have to show their dharna and rail roko andolan to prove they are secular??

The matter of fact is, there was a BJP supported govt and culprits are behind bars. What about other blast. Why not take latest Beirally riots?

thousands of muslims were killed under BJP reule where were they?

Do you mean to say BJP did nothing to stop the riots. Please do some research. Though it was a sad incident, there was no "thousands" of muslims killed. This is just a propoganda.

atleast Congress will not interfere to mess the things..

Nothing to say on this.

Regards

As I said, They are not others. Also, there are n number of parties to speak for minorities.

Just because you asked for it.

The Hindu : Cities / Delhi : BJP protests killing of Sikhs in Pakistan

Article: Rajnath demands jobs for 1984 riot-hit. | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

they protested for sikh in pakistan is to show their hate for [pakistan which will bring peace to some Indians.
and for that Rajnath Singh, they raise their voice because it happened in the term of congress.

Do you mean to say BJP must have to show their dharna and rail roko andolan to prove they are secular??

they are protesting when govt clears a temple SHIFTING the idol for highway works. if they can protest for that why cant they show some disagreement on the killing if they are secular??

i dont mean to say congress is the best in everything. but in religious front is considered they are good. there is no one(other than Atal Bihari Vajpayee) in BJP worthy of ruling secular India

they protested for sikh in pakistan is to show their hate for [pakistan which will bring peace to some Indians.
and for that Rajnath Singh, they raise their voice because it happened in the term of congress.

You perhaps forgot second link. BTW, my point is clear.

they are protesting when govt clears a temple SHIFTING the idol for highway works. if they can protest for that why cant they show some disagreement on the killing if they are secular??

Just for you. It is not always as such you are trying to portray it.

Modi on illegal temple demolition drive, VHP fumes - India - ibnlive

i dont mean to say congress is the best in everything. but in religious front is considered they are good. there is no one(other than Atal Bihari Vajpayee) in BJP worthy of ruling secular India

I too never say BJP is very good one. I said they are better than Congress. I never talked through religious point of view. I talked in general terms like administration, finance, defence, foreign policy etc.

I talked in general terms like administration, finance, defence, foreign policy etc.

for this i completely agree with you.. They have the guts to do things not like Congress.
the only thing that restrain me from voting BJP is the fear of loosing my peace. If they were pure secular i wont be even talking about Congress..

Fact number 1 - In the BJP we have a party, whose founding ideologue, a certain coward called "Veer" Savarkar,

Yes, this same coward inspired likes of Subhash chandra bose, Bhagat Singh, and Madan Lal Dhingra who themselves held him as their guru. Go, study some history.

Point being what? The BJP's actions are justified because the Congress has also indulged in it? Is that really your reasoning? Retarded.

Learn to argue like human beings.

All student organizations in India have goons. But nothing compares to the ABVP. Members of the ABVP were responsible for the murder of a Professor, yet the ABVP did not have the moral decency to disassociate them from the organization. Fact number 5.

The two states of India Kerala under leftist rule and West Bengal were the worst affected states for political rivalry. Red brigade are the most violent groups.

A hindu in west Bengal being tortured by CMP goondas.

Tell me, if anyone interested to know the full story.

The thing about Fascist organizations is that it feeds on unemployment, poverty and illiteracy. This provides the fuel for ignorance and hatred. The more India develops, the more people get jobs, the more people get an education, the more people are uplifted from poverty, the less the chances are that the RSS fascist agenda will succeed. Facts 9, 10 and 11.

Let us look at some fascist conspiracy of BJP leaders.

Mumbai-Pune expressway singlehandedly pursued and completed by Mr. Nitin Gadkari, then PWD minister in Maharashtra and now BJP president. He completed over 55 flyovers in Mumbai alone during his tenure. Wow, fascist conspiracy, isn't it?
mumbai_pune3.jpg

Bandra-Worli Sea Link, a brain child of Nitin Gadkari. He initiated the work on this most ambitious project in india.

Tata Nano plant moved from West Bengal to Gujarat generating thousands of employment.

modi-nano.jpg

BJP won't survive in its current avatar for long. If it wants to survive, it needs to change.

Brother, please worry about your crescent. Mamata just wiped you out in west bengal. Leave BJP's worry to its leaders.

I have had & have disagreements with Nemesis on a lot of issues but I must confess to agreeing with a couple of his points.

The Congress is not secular. Shamelessly pandering to extremist minority organizations is anything but secular. The Congress's problem is that they believe they have been given the god given right to rule India, that is why they pander to these organizations because they mistakenly believe it will strengthen their minority base.

Very true. There are no truly secular parties in India & this includes the communists. It's a mockery to suggest that parties which ally with those like All India Majlis-e Ittihad al-Muslimin (MIM) & Indian Union Muslim League (IUML) are secular. The word secular has been so twisted that parties like the RJD, SP, BSP which are casteist in nature have been deemed secular so as to form a front against the BJP. Even the claims of the DMK with its anti-Brahminism is questionable. The position taken by the parties w.r.t. the Uniform Civil Code is a good indicator.However while the stand of the INC is purely out of political expediency, the BJP does have some members atleast who are ideologically nonsecular putting them in a different league.

A party who goes on and on about "Muslim" terrorists, but when these terrorists are of the Hindu variety, they suddenly become victims who are acting in self defence. Whose leaders openly ask for the release of people accused of killing Indians in bombings.

This is unfortunately true & was personally a great disappointment. The BJP was supposed to be tough on all terrorists not necessarily only on the Muslim ones. The stand taken by the BJP & articulated by Advani himself on the issue of Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur was a tragic eye opener. Those who died in Malegaon were Indians & their religion as well as those of the terrorist conspirators should never have concerned a party supposedly tough & uncompromising on terrorism.

The BJP has one other problem which it shares with the communists. Every time they try & move closer to the centre of the Indian political space, they open up space for more extremist voices in the space that they have vacated. Fear of loosing the support of the hardline elements has forced the BJP to allow an relatively unfettered run in the states that they administer to lunatic groups like the Ram Sene, the VHP & the Bajrang Dal, the latter two also having the benefit of being connected to the same parent organisation.( A similar connection could be made with the communists reluctance to take on the CPI-ML)

One of the reasons for the BJP coming to power was its alliance with other parties which was possible because of the comforting presence of ABV at the helm. Today few political parties see any reason to have a pre poll alliance with the BJP and many see them as carriers of unnecessary baggage (BJD, TDP are good examples) The only ones who are likely to stay are the Akali Dal & the Shiv Sena each capable of their own acts of lunacy . If the BJP had any sense, they would have made Nitish Kumar the Prime Ministerial candidate for the NDA, someone who is acceptable to the other parties whose support would be required to win an general election.

Last edited:
I too never say BJP is very good one. I said they are better than Congress. I never talked through religious point of view. I talked in general terms like administration, finance, defence, foreign policy etc.

Why is it better bro??Under BJP rule our Parliment was under attack..Under the rule Kargil attack happend..the two worst attacks on our soil..Only courageous thing they did is conducting the nuclear experiment..what else can be said as their achievement?I know congress is also not good at national security but do you think BJP is good at it??I also used to love BJP but can you tell me any charismatic leader in their ranks after Vajpayee??can you tell me any bold foreign policy they had??

Why is it better bro??Under BJP rule our Parliment was under attack..Under the rule Kargil attack happend..the two worst attacks on our soil..Only courageous thing they did is conducting the nuclear experiment..what else can be said as their achievement?I know congress is also not good at national security but do you think BJP is good at it??I also used to love BJP but can you tell me any charismatic leader in their ranks after Vajpayee??can you tell me any bold foreign policy they had??

So BJP is responsible for Parliament attack and Kargil Attack ????? you know what you saying ???

By this congress is responsible for Mumbai Attack, Mumbai Train Attack, 1965, 1971??? is this right ???

I nowhere said Jinnah was right. Jinnah was wrong and so was the two nation theory. No religion has a predominance over the other. This country has seen rules of Pagans, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians. Being in majority doesn't give you the right to rule without taking into account concerns of others. Remember the word Consensus.

P.S. it would really help if u look up the word Fascist before using it.

ur ruffling too many feathers here in PDF..:lol:

No where I have said that Hindus should rule this country..its the propaganda thats been unleashed by the pseudo-sickularists.
all i say is treat every religion as equal....No special benefits to the minority just because they r minority.....I m an equal citizen of this country and i demand as such.

@ ek_indian and karthic_sri
when Christian missionary was burnt alive with his family where were they?
First im not defending the killing of graham staines.Dara Singh has already been convicted for that.
But the onus is on me to point out under wat circumstance he was killed.
He was accused of proselytising (forcefully inducing) tribals to christianity and please dont deny such things dont happen in tribal orissa.

BTW the burning of 3 persons lives in ur memory but 60 persons burnt alive in Godhra is forgotten.Y..? is it because they r Hindus..?..Most probably.

thousands of muslims were killed under BJP reule where were they? even i have personal experience with their so called 'secularism'. to be honest once RSS and VHP were called as Hindu Terrorists by Hindus in my region now BJP joined the list too. atleast Congress will not interfere to mess the things..

thousands of Muslims...propaganda at its zenith.FYI 700 muslims and 250 Hindus in addition to the 60 burnt to death were the official casulaty figures in guj.
And in wat parts are RSS called hindu terrorists..?They run an extensive chain of vidhyalayas and clinics that few can rival.

So BJP is responsible for Parliament attack and Kargil Attack ????? you know what you saying ???

By this congress is responsible for Mumbai Attack, Mumbai Train Attack, 1965, 1971??? is this right ???

Yes i know what i am saying..BJP often talked about the though stace they will take against terrorists and other criminals..care to tell me what are those steps??sending army to the border and withdrawn them back..yes attack on Parliament and Kargil was a failure of the government..can you deny that?..If they couldnt took action against it then how can they be better than that of congress??

Yes i know what i am saying..BJP often talked about the though stace they will take against terrorists and other criminals..care to tell me what are those steps??sending army to the border and withdrawn them back..yes attack on Parliament and Kargil was a failure of the government..can you deny that?..If they couldnt took action against it then how can they be better than that of congress??

Dude m not BJP fan ..... but you lucks like hardcore Congressy ???
How this was government fault . its totally intelligence fault nothing else. Because of vote bank politics congress want to delay Afjal Guru`s file .. This is a shameful act .....isnt it ?????

Back
Top Bottom