What's new

India is using the CWG to insult itself: 8% of the English team have fallen ill

there are 71 countries, why only aussies, English complain, what a f.u.king whiners.

they really pushing to the limit.

lmao, i was waiting for someone to say "omg whiners"

Did you honestly expect athletes from different countries to not complain about something bad? You talk as if people are just complaining for nothing.

Wake up to yourself.

Did you honestly expect athletes from different countries to not complain about something bad? You talk as if people are just complaining for nothing.

Wake up to yourself.

Than everyone should complain not particularly from two or three. There are other allegations against Australian athletes as well. Bad behavior, ruthlessness during opening ceremony, bring security issue to dooms day type situation etc etc.

Wake up to yourself.

You obviously anticipate the "whiners" remark because it perfectly fits the Australians. Whether it be cricket, or commonwealth games, people from that part of the world are always ready with an excuse to explain their performance.

The entire South African swimming team is perfectly fine even though they had trials in the same pool --

SA swimming team healthy and well - Newswatch - East Coast Radio

The food being served in the village is absolutely fine (which btw, is being catered by an Australian company) --

Village food fine, says caterer

Lol, when I was in school, I used to "complain" about upset stomach so that I could bunk quizzes and tests.

The same is the case with Australian swimmers.

Wake up to yourself.

I'm curious to know, why your views are, on the Australian media painting a picture of Delhi as if it is as dangerous as downtown Baghdad, 2005. The constant hyping of 'terror', and '*****'. I personally find this all the more surprising because half the Australian cricket team is part of the IPL and India is almost like a second home for them.

Basically, even the South African side said something to the effect of, "there are 1-2 countries that keep hyping and complaining, and making things tough. We faced it too, during the world cup hosting. We all know who they are".

I mean, seriously, historically, we don't even have anything against each other (OZ and India). This whole drama shows how media furore can create controversies where none exist!

May be english & australian athletes could not accommodate with indian food & climate..
many country's athletes participate in swimming competition,If the water is contaminated then all the athletes would fallen ill.

1. There is no problem with water as its first world water that too tested every hour not only in the pool but they also test water supplying to games village and its bathroom "every hour".

2. We are not serving Indian food specifically, yeah its available.

But we are also serving food of each and every continent in the Delhi CWG 2010.

The catering for the Games Village has been awarded to an Australian firm Delaware North, which has the Taj SATS as its consortium partner.

Delaware North Companies is a global food service and hospitality company headquartered in Buffalo, New York.

The company operates in the lodging, sporting, airport, gaming and entertainment industries. The company employs over 50,000 people worldwide and has over $2 billion in annual revenues.

Delaware North Companies International provides food service and hospitality to international sporting and entertainment venues including Wembley Stadium, Emirates Stadium, Pride Park Stadium and the Australian Open tennis tournament.

TajSATS Air Catering Ltd. is a joint venture of the Indian Hotels Company, popularly known as the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, and SATS (Singapore Airport Terminal Services).

The Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India's largest business conglomerate. The Tata Group has 98 companies spread across 80 countries in 6 continents.

SATS, is a leader in airline catering and ground handling services in Asia.

TajSATS is the market leader in airline catering. The company provides in-flight catering at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Amritsar, Goa and Bangalore and manages Airport Lounges in Mumbai and Chennai.

--------------------------------

“Food is top class and the international, :cheers: residential and training facilities are great.”

Read more: Delhi gets thumbs up from Northern Ireland's Commonwealth Games team - Other Sports, Sport - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

--------------

I think as many foreign athletes are trying famous Gol Gappa/Paani Puri/ Fuchka and Chaat are the real hard for them. ;) :partay:

we should not respond when some dogs bark..let them bark and we will do our job..

like this:rofl:
dogbarking.jpg

Good one india. If you can't beat them (the best two swimming teams in the world) poison them.:yahoo:

Good one india. If you can't beat them (the best two swimming teams in the world) poison them.:yahoo:

India doesn't have medal hopes for swimming. And we are not afraid of losing.:) No one is going to award a death sentence for losing in India

Than everyone should complain not particularly from two or three. There are other allegations against Australian athletes as well. Bad behavior, ruthlessness during opening ceremony, bring security issue to dooms day type situation etc etc.

Because things keep happening to these countries athletes, if here was nothing to complain about, they wouldn't be complaining. You all keep implying that they are just complaining about things for the hell of it and to give India a bad name, that's not the case. They wouldn't be complaining if there was nothing to complain about.

I'm curious to know, why your views are, on the Australian media painting a picture of Delhi as if it is as dangerous as downtown Baghdad, 2005. The constant hyping of 'terror', and '*****'. I personally find this all the more surprising because half the Australian cricket team is part of the IPL and India is almost like a second home for them.

I could ask you the same about your media inregards to the so called fake "racist" indian student attacks in melbourne.

You obviously anticipate the "whiners" remark because it perfectly fits the Australians. Whether it be cricket, or commonwealth games, people from that part of the world are always ready with an excuse to explain their performance.

You claim they are faking their illnesses without any evidence to back it up with. You are just saying your own opinion. I keep finding alot of Indians keep doing this on the forums and not talking in facts.

Many athletes have been hospitalized and treated by Indian doctors who also concur that they are indeed sick. So your rubbish claims of "they are faking it" is just absurd.

Also how are there performances bad? Australia is leading the medal tally. Another rubbish claim by you.

Because things keep happening to these countries athletes, if here was nothing to complain about, they wouldn't be complaining. You all keep implying that they are just complaining about things for the hell of it and to give India a bad name, that's not the case. They wouldn't be complaining if there was nothing to complain about.

Why things keep happening to these countries athletes only, why are they the only ones to complain?? There are lot other teams, and lot other players. Even Aussie cricket team is here without complain.

Why things keep happening to these countries athletes only, why are they the only ones to complain?? There are lot other teams, and lot other players. Even Aussie cricket team is here without complain.

Once again your implying they are lying. They aren't lying, and all their complaints are taken seriously by game officials as they should be.

Does every single athlete need to become sick before people actually start believing there is something wrong?

Indians on these forums just can't accept that there is problems with the games, so they claim the athletes are lying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom