What's new

India irked as China gets Pakistan's strategic Gwadar port

And how do you know the next infidels the Mullahs declare Jihad on is not the chinese in the region, after all, you are declared atheists and hardly tolerate Islamism in your own country no?

Religious extremists hate us of course, but we don't bother them outside our own country.

Therefore we don't draw the attention that other nations do for these international extremist groups.

I doubt when the whole pak army is afraid to step into those borderlands, how are your containers gonna pass through, you plan on paying the terrorists off?

There will be losses no doubt, we have already lost engineers in Balochistan and other areas. But it's a hard world, and in any case risk is usually correlated with reward. If we don't take the risk then we'll loose out in the end.

irked? aren't they working with Iran to develop Chah Bahar?

so what exactly is the issue here, i don't understand. Business is business

You don't understand much do you?

our relations with China (our immediate neighbour) are old and established....the same way your ties with Russia are old and established. Of course the people are different but what does different beliefs have to do with it? It's a testament to how even people with different cultures and practices can still collaborate on various fields (of business, infrastructural or defense nature).

as this is a bilateral venture between GoP and PRC govt i dont see why you have to get tangled and bogged down over it.

some posts here display insecurity and immaturity at its finest....grow up
)

Cool story bro, but I just heard 100 some shias got bombed to heaven apparently because they have minor differences with the other dudes.

Let me know how openly anti-Islamist China is gonna be doing business in that place.

What happens if China decides to retaliate to protect its money and people in that port?

Well I think India will raise the issue with Chinese leadership and hope they have diplomatic level talks on his. Failure to do so will be counter-productive.

But I don't blame China. India is also increasing its relations with Japan and South Korea which are potent force in SCS. Its a counter move to keep each other on look out.

Hope, steps are taken to remove any doubts which can be used by third party to derail cooperation between India and China.

I doubt it is any irking going on for long term.

How long can China support a tottering Pakistan just for the sake of irking India is a million dollar question, even US had to give up on its most important asian ally and quit 'irking' India. I know somebody mentioned Pakistan is no Nepal, true, but then the world is relative, and relative to India, Pakistan is well, just Pakistan.

Add to that the fundamental difference between Peoples of China and Pakistan, one is extremely religious, other is extremey atheist, either one will have to change to accommodate the other, and we well know China won't be changing.

Either way India will gain, de-islamized Pakistan would no longer be a threat to India.

Cheers.:pop:

L O L Americans invest in India and are Pakistan allies understood:enjoy:

Nice Avatar says a lot about who you are

You don't understand much do you?

Cool story bro, but I just heard 100 some shias got bombed to heaven apparently because they have minor differences with the other dudes.

Let me know how openly anti-Islamist China is gonna be doing business in that place.

What happens if China decides to retaliate to protect its money and people in that port?

you sir are an idiot and it is you who

a.) has comprehension problems
b.) is rabidly illogical
c.) brings up completely off-topic drivel because you dont have an argument to present

clearly "da bang" took place on your head some years back....go have a cool glass of laasi and hide under your bed covers

Religious extremists hate us of course, but we don't bother them outside our own country.

Therefore we don't draw the attention that other nations do for these international extremist groups.

That being my point, you don't bother them right now. But since both you peoples are inherently incompatible, and since you can see it I am pretty sure CPC sees it too

But now you are taking over some big-*** port there, I think that is drawing attention isn't it?

What happens when they bomb away your port and your people, you let your money and people be killed, or you choose to retaliate and kill pakitsani attacking you, or you walk away leaving your Shiny new port.

What do you think CPC would do?

There will be losses no doubt, we have already lost engineers in Balochistan and other areas. But it's a hard world, and in any case risk is usually correlated with reward. If we don't take the risk then we'll loose out in the end.

Oh you already did, see that was what I was talking about.
BTW when was this, what did the Chinese governments response, perhaps we can predict based upon that response what China will do this time as well.

Lets see how much return you will get for the risk, more than Africa?, I doubt so.

L O L Americans invest in India and are Pakistan allies understood:enjoy:

Nice Avatar says a lot about who you are

Thanks for observing me, I'm flattered.

Now please get lost.

you sir are an idiot and it is you who

a.) has comprehension problems
b.) is rabidly illogical
c.) brings up completely off-topic drivel because you dont have an argument to present

go have a cool glass of laasi and hide under your bed covers

If you can't keep up with the mental challenge of reading logic, maybe you can stop publicly displaying your lack of it.

Read the Chinese guys answers, his understanding seems to have far exceeded yours.

Lassi is for wimps, real men drink Whisky :P

But now you are taking over some big-*** port there, I think that is drawing attention isn't it?

That's right. It is an unfortunate side effect, but it has to be done in order to diversify our resource and trade routes.

What happens when they bomb away your port and your people, you let your money and people be killed, or you choose to retaliate and kill pakitsani attacking you, or you walk away leaving your Shiny new port.

Our engineers are already getting shot at and bombed by militant groups there that hate anything foreign.

But these engineers knew the risk when they signed on. Same as oil drillers in Alaska or foreign workers in Afghanistan, they knew the risk before they went there. And that risk is already priced into their compensation plan.

It's a hard world, and we keep moving forward while keeping the risks in mind.

That being my point, you don't bother them right now. But since both you peoples are inherently incompatible, and since you can see it I am pretty sure CPC sees it too

What do you think CPC would do?

Oh you already did, see that was what I was talking about.
BTW when was this, what did the Chinese governments response, perhaps we can predict based upon that response what China will do this time as well.

Lets see how much return you will get for the risk, more than Africa, I doubt so.

Since you doubt it and don't like it i guess we should all pack up and go home.

If you can't keep up with the mental challenge of reading logic, maybe you can stop publicly displaying your lack of it.

Read the Chinese guys answers, his understanding seems to have exceeded yours.

Lassi is for wimps, real men drink Whisky :P

says the dead-weight who probably gets wasted off half a glass :rofl:

you peddle your garbage on this forum and then talk about responding to "mental challenges"

(what is your major mal-function sir, are you mentally challenged)

:laugh:

anywaz, replying to your crap is like responding to a retard, so lets move on

No, it is not just to irk India. :no:

That would be a pretty big waste of money, since you guys will just forget it in a few months like every other border incident out there.

Gwadar and Central Asia and the Middle East are more important for our economic and strategic interests.

central Asia is under the Influence of Russia and US, there is nothing more Pakistanis can do in central Asia other than being a mute spectator, central Asia has already become a ground of politics for big powers, it would be far better if china went all alone in central Asia rather than using an ally like Pakistan, going with Pakistan will get all your plans Fvcked up, and there is no such thing as 'the only gateway' there are hell lot other routes and links to central Asia, but the fools yet again have deluded themselves with the word 'geo-strategic', when it comes to dominance and power, all options will be used and every connectivity is equally important,but we are talking foolish stuff here, the gwadar port will not turn out to be some extraordinary port all of a sudden, it will take its own course and time, nothing much will change for the foreseeable future other than increased business activity,but it all depends on the internal security of Pakistan.

the gwadar port will not turn out to be some extraordinary port all of a sudden, it will take its own course and time, nothing much will change for the foreseeable future other than increased business activity,but it all depends on the internal security of Pakistan.

Maybe not, but the point is that we are trying.

It's better to try and fail, rather than not trying at all.

We are making a bet, that it can be good for us in the long run. Maybe we will loose that bet, but at least we tried.

central Asia is under the Influence of Russia and US, there is nothing more Pakistanis can do in central Asia other than being a mute spectator, central Asia has already become a ground of politics for big powers, it would be far better if china went all alone in central Asia rather than using an ally like Pakistan, going with Pakistan will get all your plans Fvcked up, and there is no such thing as 'the only gateway' there are hell lot other routes and links to central Asia, but the fools yet again have deluded themselves with the word 'geo-strategic', when it comes to dominance and power, all options will be used and every connectivity is equally important,but we are talking foolish stuff here, the gwadar port will not turn out to be some extraordinary port all of a sudden, it will take its own course and time, nothing much will change for the foreseeable future other than increased business activity,but it all depends on the internal security of Pakistan.

it will definitely take several years and lots of investment to fully flourish and realize its immense potential. It's the only all seasonal warm water deep sea port in the entire region.

as for the C.A.R.s - they would be like a secondary target of ours. Securing Western Chinese market alone for port/freight forwarding is an extremely lucrative proposition in and of itself. Main issue is development of the infrastructure (including roads, highways) and that will require a more honest and capable leadership (provincial, federal)

Pakistan's private sector should definitely come on board as well

That's right. It is an unfortunate side effect, but it has to be done in order to diversify our resource and trade routes.

Our engineers are already getting shot at and bombed by militant groups there that hate anything foreign.

But these engineers knew the risk when they signed on. Same as oil drillers in Alaska or foreign workers in Afghanistan, they knew the risk before they went there. And that risk is already priced into their compensation plan.

It's a hard world, and we keep moving forward while keeping the risks in mind.

Well whats the Chinese Govt view on it, Google said Chinese government constructed the port but quit operating after chinese were killled in 2004,06 and latest in 2011.

What makes you think the response is different this time.

says the dead-weight who probably gets wasted off half a glass :rofl:

you peddle your garbage on this forum and then talk about responding to "mental challenges"

(what is your major mal-function sir, are you mentally challenged)

anywaz, replying to your crap is like responding to a retard, so lets move on

Half a glass of whisky :lol:, what kind of noob measures whisky in glasses, as I said, putting your thoughts here just publicizes your ignorant being.

So unless you have anything to add than your half a dozen swear words, i totally agree to move on and ignore you and suggest you do the same.

Cheers!

Da-Bang;3873662] Thanks for observing me, I'm flattered.

I am laughing at you not observing you

Now please get lost.

Your *** is on fire cause of our progress take a hike.

A fully grown man with a brain capacity of a 2 yr old is Talking about logic go tell your mommy to change you

Lassi is for wimps, real men drink Whiskey :P

so do drunks

Why do Indians care about what Pakistan does

It doesn't concern them at all

Back
Top Bottom