What's new

India incapable of waging war on Pakistan, experts say

Not correct .Attacking Pakistan during turmoil will only unite them.
Anyway we dont want to weaken Pakistan because of our own interests.

Cant tolerate the pain of our Pak friends when we says the truth .
Lol pain, you are talking about a nation that has lifted 90000 corpses in the past 10 years yet still we feel no pain, we are a patient people, we know how to sacrifice for our country, the powers that be thought that that if they spill enough blood in pakisran the civilian popularion will revilt against state and army creating syria like civil war here yet we draw patience from islam, we dont buckle under pressure kiddo, whereas u big talking all mouth indians will run for the door when it gets tough on ur nation and believe me modi is a gidt for us, sometimes i think maybe he is an isi agent caus he is doing everything for us, congress was turning india into a real threat yet hindu radicalism won rats that u are and here we are, try a war and believe me india will be split into a million tiny peices, i surgencies in karachi and balochistan were never real threats cause they lacked public sentiment and support, just a bunch of paid mercanaries fighting from caves and social media yet sepratist movements in india are a reality backed by public support, the sikhs want it, the dalits want it, the naxalites want it etc, u are gonna get a hell if surprise when suddenly u will wake up from ur bollywood slumber, u canr win against pakistan buddy its as simple as that, our forces outmatch u by light years no comparsion whatsoever, wars are not won by expensive weapons they are won by strategy, witts, discipline, profressionalism, courage and Advanced weapons, u still lack an aircraft of f 16 capabilities whilst we have over 30 years experience on that platform, even our weapons are more advanced than u lol, provided by excellent use of limited resources by army think tanks, u will be caught with ur pants down believe me u dont stand a chance, and im not just saying that out of national bias, its a bitter reality for u, this time russia would back us lol cause usa is ur new papa, china already we have, dont forget we have 220 million muslims in india, if used properly we really dont need pak army to destroy u lol, eo please we are begging u, try ur surgical strikes, i wouldnt be surprised if ur generals were introdiced to the said term through a hollywood movie...

I think bombing it after its done and operational would be like a direct attack on China and Chinese strategic interests. Would cause alot more problems for India.

Whereas in this case, attack and divert/disrupt current progress.
Please dont bomb us o great conquerers, hey but what have they conquered, i mean ever, even historically, o shhh, dont get into that, so where was i, yep, o mighty lords have pity on thy peasants and grant mercy to us from ur unilimited benevolence, we are just goat herders and camels riders here, why will thou bomb such a defenceless people, we have no sam missles to shoot down ur magnificent over priced coffins, we have no worldclass, formidable,internationaly respected airforce, why o great lords why, we have no cruise missles to conduct strikes into india, we have no tanks to mow u down, why my leagh why, we have no one of the world recognized most professional highly experienced army, we just have sticks which we use to chase of the wolfs when they stalk our caves, we have no exemplary missle system to nuke u to hell, pleaee dont bomb cpec, please have mercy my revered lords, lol, pathetic, lets bomb cpec, lets do surgicak strikes, bc agay chutye bethay hum jo karny de ge tumhe strikes, kon se chars petay ho, kabhi aoo na khusboo laga kay humen bhi aik soota lagwany, phir lahore gym khanay men tmhe chaye bhi pelain gay aur achi se malish bhi kary ge...

well, truthfully you dont need an expert to talk about india's incapability its common sense.. :)

Then count

1. Artillery fire over the PA Brigade HQ without crossing the border.

2. Capture Hazi Peer Pass, were max infiltration takes place, and put pressure on the PA and the chinese investments.

3. Scrapping Indus water agreement, according to which Pakistan gets 80% of the water and India 20% of water.

4. Global Isolation, and the movement and declaration of Pakistan a terrorist state, and called the allies to follow the same suite.

5. Removal of IMF status.

6. Attacking P0K and gilgit Baltistan, and claiming this is not attack, on any country, since those areas are only the disputed area, and give the example of the Turkey who attacked Syria for its own defence.

7. Pumping money to the Balluchistan and FATA, and provide them some IGLA (Russian version of Stinger) to make the life of PAF uneasy.

8. Ask Bangladesh to lodge the case in Hague against the PA for the attrocities and rapes.

9. Disband SAARC, and create another SAARC without Pakistan, and include Iran too.

10. Spread proxies and assymetric warfare in FATA, Sind, Balluchistan and P0K.
O bhaaangi english men points likhny se jese koi 2 class ka homework kar rhe ho, yeh sab ho nhn jana, attack gilgit and say turkey did same, bc, i have no words for u, nhn itni chars pena sehat ke lye acha hota kya??, kay shugal laagaty rehte ho, lol yeh karen ge wo karen ge aur jub karen ge to hum bc yaha talian ajae gay apni airforce aur missles ke sath hena?? , yeh batata hai na bollywood ke karo karo surgical strikes karo pakistani shaheen missles se bansri bajain ge, jf 17 aur f16 se guitar bajaen gay, tanks hamary base faraham karne gay aur sam missles apny hum apny sangi ke shadi men chor ayen gay, anyhow keep it up, its takes serious work a dedication to become a stand up comedian of ur stature...

Does any one know about a secret meeting held by PAK COAS with all the top army and ISI officials?? During the meeting it was discussed that the Pak army will, contact, mobilise, engage and deploy all the fractions of Kashmiri & Khalistan movements along with the other nationalist & independence movements in india (which account to about 50+)..

If that happens, and "IF" india succeed in creating a Balochistan problem for Pakistan, there will be more pieces of india than Pakistan.

plox don't discourage india i request ploxxxxxxxx india come try us, try the nation & let finish your fake media's and lier leaderships barking :D :D :D

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN PAINDABAD

International experts and analysts believe India lacks the intelligence and capabilities needed to execute targeted strikes or wage a limited war in Pakistani territory.

US lawmakers move bill to designate Pakistan a terrorist state

Most experts say successive Indian governments have been unable to build such capabilities. Media chatter is resonating across India on why the air force should carry out surgical air strikes against Pakistan. But many believe it would not be easy as Pakistan has robust air defence systems. There are also doubts about whether India has built capabilities or possesses measures for unconventional deterrence.

Defence analyst Ajai Shukla is also of the view that India has only escalated rhetoric against Pakistan but not created sufficient military capabilities and planning structure needed to tackle its arch rival. Now, the government appears to have become a prisoner of its own bluster. “The danger of being trapped in your own rhetoric is that you can be forced into an aggressive response and then be ill-equipped to handle the escalation,” Shukla says.

Pakistan won’t cower to threats, Nisar warns India

Indian officials have also cautioned against any adventurism following the military asking the govt to consider ‘surgical strikes’, covert military operations or hot pursuits inside Pakistani territory, adding that Pakistan is no Myanmar, where Indian Para-SF troops conducted a transborder raid to take out militants in June 2015. “The government has to take into account that any strike inside Pakistan can escalate into an all-out war. Pakistan, of course, often threatens first-use of tactical nuclear weapons if it is attacked by India,” an official said.

India and Pakistan are facing a war-like situation after militants attacked an army base in Indian-occupied Kashmir on Sunday, killing 18 soldiers. India has blamed the attack on a Pakistan-based group, despite denials from Islamabad. It accuses Pakistan of supporting ‘militant’ attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, which both claim in full but rule only in part.

India blatantly trying to deflect attention from Kashmir: Aziz

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently raised the stakes in their decades-old feud by expressing support for separatists within Pakistan. Pakistan denies any role in cross-border terrorism, and has called on the United Nations and the international community to investigate atrocities it alleges have been committed by the security forces in Indian-occupied Kashmir

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1185706/india-incapable-waging-war-pakistan-experts-say/

If India had the power bollywood movie wants to potrray then we wont see the media war or keyboard war but actual war started .

If India is only using diplomatic front against Pakistan...so why does it stockpile huge war equipment...waste of money.

Also BBC just released report saying India can not afford surgical strike ...the respond from Pak would be quick and devastating....cheers

Could you supply link of that BBC report?

War with Pakistan will be blessing in disguise for Pakistan they will be get rid of their loans and all internal disturbance will be gone and India will be behind 20years and chimes will be more happy then ever.

Lol pain, you are talking about a nation that has lifted 90000 corpses in the past 10 years yet still we feel no pain, we are a patient people, we know how to sacrifice for our country, the powers that be thought that that if they spill enough blood in pakisran the civilian popularion will revilt against state and army creating syria like civil war here yet we draw patience from islam, we dont buckle under pressure kiddo, whereas u big talking all mouth indians will run for the door when it gets tough on ur nation and believe me modi is a gidt for us, sometimes i think maybe he is an isi agent caus he is doing everything for us, congress was turning india into a real threat yet hindu radicalism won rats that u are and here we are, try a war and believe me india will be split into a million tiny peices, i surgencies in karachi and balochistan were never real threats cause they lacked public sentiment and support, just a bunch of paid mercanaries fighting from caves and social media yet sepratist movements in india are a reality backed by public support, the sikhs want it, the dalits want it, the naxalites want it etc, u are gonna get a hell if surprise when suddenly u will wake up from ur bollywood slumber, u canr win against pakistan buddy its as simple as that, our forces outmatch u by light years no comparsion whatsoever, wars are not won by expensive weapons they are won by strategy, witts, discipline, profressionalism, courage and Advanced weapons, u still lack an aircraft of f 16 capabilities whilst we have over 30 years experience on that platform, even our weapons are more advanced than u lol, provided by excellent use of limited resources by army think tanks, u will be caught with ur pants down believe me u dont stand a chance, and im not just saying that out of national bias, its a bitter reality for u, this time russia would back us lol cause usa is ur new papa, china already we have, dont forget we have 220 million muslims in india, if used properly we really dont need pak army to destroy u lol, eo please we are begging u, try ur surgical strikes, i wouldnt be surprised if ur generals were introdiced to the said term through a hollywood movie...

Please dont bomb us o great conquerers, hey but what have they conquered, i mean ever, even historically, o shhh, dont get into that, so where was i, yep, o mighty lords have pity on thy peasants and grant mercy to us from ur unilimited benevolence, we are just goat herders and camels riders here, why will thou bomb such a defenceless people, we have no sam missles to shoot down ur magnificent over priced coffins, we have no worldclass, formidable,internationaly respected airforce, why o great lords why, we have no cruise missles to conduct strikes into india, we have no tanks to mow u down, why my leagh why, we have no one of the world recognized most professional highly experienced army, we just have sticks which we use to chase of the wolfs when they stalk our caves, we have no exemplary missle system to nuke u to hell, pleaee dont bomb cpec, please have mercy my revered lords, lol, pathetic, lets bomb cpec, lets do surgicak strikes, bc agay chutye bethay hum jo karny de ge tumhe strikes, kon se chars petay ho, kabhi aoo na khusboo laga kay humen bhi aik soota lagwany, phir lahore gym khanay men tmhe chaye bhi pelain gay aur achi se malish bhi kary ge...

I am not used to this but this man just made me sign up on this thing.
Man you literally nailed it tbh
Pakistan Zindabad

Then count

2. Capture Hazi Peer Pass, were max infiltration takes place, and put pressure on the PA and the chinese investments.

3. Scrapping Indus water agreement, according to which Pakistan gets 80% of the water and India 20% of water.

4. Global Isolation, and the movement and declaration of Pakistan a terrorist state, and called the allies to follow the same suite.

6. Attacking P0K and gilgit Baltistan, and claiming this is not attack, on any country, since those areas are only the disputed area, and give the example of the Turkey who attacked Syria for its own defence.

7. Pumping money to the Balluchistan and FATA, and provide them some IGLA (Russian version of Stinger) to make the life of PAF uneasy.

8. Ask Bangladesh to lodge the case in Hague against the PA for the attrocities and rapes.

9. Disband SAARC, and create another SAARC without Pakistan, and include Iran too.

1. Artillery fire over the PA Brigade HQ without crossing the border. - Wont happen, if it does I will eat my words

2. Capture Hazi Peer Pass, were max infiltration takes place, and put pressure on the PA and the chinese investments. Won't happen, if it does I will eat my words

3. Scrapping Indus water agreement, according to which Pakistan gets 80% of the water and India 20% of water. won't happen, Indian admin doesn't have the testicles needed

4. Global Isolation, and the movement and declaration of Pakistan a terrorist state, and called the allies to follow the same suite. BS move, no one is isolating Pakistan, No one will, this point is just to massage our ego.

5. Removal of IMF status. It's not even a move, no one other than India, gives a rats a$$ about it

6. Attacking P0K and gilgit Baltistan, and claiming this is not attack, on any country, since those areas are only the disputed area, and give the example of the Turkey who attacked Syria for its own defence. No Balls

7. Pumping money to the Balluchistan and FATA, and provide them some IGLA (Russian version of Stinger) to make the life of PAF uneasy. Doesn't have the resource for it, like all of the other members here do not delude your self into thinking that Pakistan's security failures in Balochistan has anything to do with India's covert initiatives.

8. Ask Bangladesh to lodge the case in Hague against the PA for the attrocities and rapes. Won't stand in court and fight your own battles.

9. Disband SAARC, and create another SAARC without Pakistan, and include Iran too. SAARC has no relevance.

10. Spread proxies and assymetric warfare in FATA, Sind, Balluchistan and P0K. India niether has the balls or the resources to do so.

So As I said. India is helpless.

Then count

@Oscar

This guy has used "P0K". Kindly kick him out of our forum...

If that is the case, won't it be wiser for India to wait until CPEC is complete and bomb it to a rubble after that thus sinking both Chinese and Pakistani money.

What good would come from bombing something that is still on paper?

Abey Chuss Mohtram...

CPEC is not a building that you will bomb it to rubble.

Bloody.....

Back
Top Bottom