What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

sabarmati riverfront

pqai.jpg

cwl9.jpg

^^

All Indian, why ... all S. Asian cities need the above. Plus there's big money in it from land.

Is India developing? Must be:

JCB to unveil 19 new machines at Excon

Bangalore, Nov 18: JCB India Limited, leading manufacturer of construction equipment, will unveil 19 innovative made-in India, made-for India machines at the Excon, South Asia’s largest exhibition on construction equipment and construction technology, to be held here.

The five-day event that will have participation of more than 850 exhibitors is beginning on November 20. JCB will have the largest and most innovative display at Excon, JCB India MD and CEO, Vipin Sondhi said here.

JCB_jpg_1656941f.jpg

The firm will showcase its leading range of Backhoe Loaders with various new and upgraded variants, he said. It will also showcase JS81, JS120, JS205, JS145, JS360LC, JS220LC, JS205LR and JS30 Mini Excavator, Sondhi added.

The company will introduce two new best-in-class product lines — Loadalls (Loadall 7m and Loadall 11m) as a concept machine for India and Skid Steers (SSL 135 and SSL 155), he said. Apart from the world leading products, JCB will also have a dedicated Innovation Centre at the stand which will showcase a 3D virtual tour of JCB’s world class facilities, Sondhi said.
JCB ‘Livelink’ will also be showcased and this technology will allow the user to monitor and manage the machines closely, he said.

(c) JCB to unveil 19 new machines at Excon | Business Line

:offtopic: I didn't know SRK had 11 over $ 1 Billion hits and counting. Other SRK stuff hasn't done badly either. If a $ streches aobut x10 more in India, I'm talking my old UN based Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) deal, then SRK alone must be a $ 150 Billion industry .

Then there's Salman, Akshay, Rrhitik, Amir, Preity, Kajol, Bachchan's, Kapoors ...

It's over a $ Trillion industry in PPP terms, a $ goes a long way in India, about x10 longer. Think what the spot-boy, edit staff, camera staff, make-up artists make. At least 10 times less then the west.

Other industries in the same league are IT ( over $ 108 Billion or x10, $ 1.08 Trillion), telecom, steel, real-estate, repatriation 'industry' is upto $ Trillion.

Auto, loco, diamond and jewellery, textiles and small engg. like pumps and motors can get there fast. FMCG, appliances, food and beverages too.

Aerospace, outerspace and defence are going to be the interesting ones to watch getting to the $ Trillion mark.

Last edited:
you can tell the quality of cement just by looking at the pic ?

For us it is impressive
It is high time you learn not to respond to trolls...even if the post appears to be somewhat non-trollish. Asking them questions or anything is just giving them the opportunity to reply again in the same thread.

Ignore them as you would a mad man.

you can tell the quality of cement just by looking at the pic ?

Yes. Newly set cement, if the quality is good, should be a medium shade of gray. Poor quality cement, when adulterated with too much sand, appears brown.

For us it is impressive

Really? Surely there are many more impressive photos out of India.

Harare, Zimbabwe
200215162-001.jpg

Nairobi, Kenya
800px-Nairobi_skyline_P1000020.jpg

Nairobi, Kenya
nairobi-skyline.jpg

The quality of the cement used appears extremely poor.

What you see is an unfinished, precast, segmented concrete expressway built to the highest standards. Since you claim to be a construction worker, or engineer, or some BS like that if I remember correctly, I'd appreciate it if you'd back up some of your "observations" with some hard data. 
Surely there are many more impressive photos out of India.

Surely, you haven't found a better thread to troll in all evening long now have you? ...and this thread is not about putting up "impressive photos" alone, you potato.

Last edited:
Yes. Newly set cement, if the quality is good, should be a medium shade of gray. Poor quality cement, when adulterated with too much sand, appears brown.

Really? Surely there are many more impressive photos out of India.

May be. But you should read the title of the thread :wave:

What you see is an unfinished, precast, segmented concrete expressway built to the highest standards. I'd appreciate it if you'd back up some of your "observations" with some hard data.

According to whom this concrete expressway is built to the highest standards? Whose standards? Please be clear.

The brown coloration of the cement clearly indicates a subpar mixture. The funds were most likely there for high-quality cement, but...

Back
Top Bottom