What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Let me guess, you went to the cosmically famous Maharishi University of Management.

But back to facts: the expressway uses concrete mixture that is very much sub-par, most likely adulterated with too much sand, giving it a brown coloration. Corruption has its consequences...

Abe paaki madarchod ki aulaad, sab ko pataa hai tu kaun hai :D. Apani behen ki chuut mein ungali daal ke soota hai (like all paakis do), isiliye itnaa jalta hai doosron ki tarakki se

Abe paaki madarchod ki aulaad, sab ko pataa hai tu kaun hai :D. Apani behen ki chuut mein ungali daal ke soota hai (like all paakis do), isiliye itnaa jalta hai doosron ki tarakki se
bye bye Gujju......i will mis u :D

Today: the Sahar Elevated Expressway nears completion…

pv3l.jpg

cc: me
Great pics as always bro! Any idea what that multi-storey car park in the back ground is? looks HUGE!

Few pictures of Gurgaon rapid metro which started its operations on 14th Nov. Its the first public transport (rail) in India built on public-private partnership.

Copyright - hemant01081989 (SSC)

ub13.jpg
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Such a cool pic!!!!!

Great pics as always bro! Any idea what that multi-storey car park in the back ground is? looks HUGE!

Hey! Thanks, bro. That's the new car park for T2, and judging solely by the looks of it, I'd say the structure easily touches the 100+ metre mark, length-wise. I read somewhere that the capacity of the new car park is 5000+ vehicles.

Re: commercial vehicles: I just haven't had the time, or the luck, but I'll get to it. :)

India is plagued with a cancer called as CONGRESS since Independence:hitwall:

Honestly, I do not think any political party has any distinct advantage over the other in the long run. Currently the BJP under the strong leadership of Modi looks like a distinctly better choice (for now). Only the future will tell if they deliver on good governance

Bhayo. Tu to giyo. Ha Ha

I do not care. However, boy did that feel good or what! Let that all off my chest :D I have not unleashed the monster in me in a long long time. Reminds me of my childhood in Baroda where I picked random street fights with assholes I thought were ugly and stupid. Good times :laughcry:

Last edited:
Honestly, I do not think any political party has any distinct advantage over the other in the long run. Currently the BJP under the strong leadership of Modi looks like a distinctly better choice (for now). Only the future will tell if they deliver on good governance

Are Congress and BJP same? Rhetorics vs FACTS

Upcoming Hyderabad
-----------------------
I think it's the upcoming financial district.

59c6.jpg
(c) Srujan from http://www dot skyscrapercity dot com/showthread.php?p equal sign 108999645#post108999645

This may have been covered, however, when a typical, old school babu colony Kidwai Nagar proposal like below goes in construction mode, it blows one away.

East_Kiwai_Nagar_India_003_LREXP50.jpg

... or slum re-hab near Mumbai's old school Santa Cruz (now CS) airport, Santa City.

The design for Santa City, a new centralized business district in Mumbai, rehabilitates a third generation slum, and transforms the district into a mix of 12 million square feet of commercial development and 9 million square feet of rehabilitative housing. The result is a new icon for the city; a paradigm for social and economic advancement in India

00621622427ar3.jpg

The Biz District
----------------
00121622419tp9.jpg

Sum Re-hab
--------------
00521622422un7.jpg

The buildings aren't tall due to the site's proximity to the airport..
Renders of the project dubbed Santa City are out on SOM's website.
More:
Compare with today's uber posh Nariman Point, India's Manhattan:

View_from_Express_Towers-1.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom