What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

The quality of the cement used appears extremely poor.

Great man
Thx for pointing out
But you know
This is not the thread for pointing out that

You are a pathetic troll
Do you see me pointing that
So please take your frustration elsewhere

You seem too easily impressed. Other users have posted much better photos.

According to whom this concrete expressway is built to the highest standards? Whose standards? Please be clear.
The brown coloration of the cement clearly indicates a subpar mixture. The funds were most likely there for high-quality cement, but...

The HIGHEST construction standards accepted worldwide...now go figure. The "brown coloration" of the "cement" is not what you think it is; it's a cement-based highly resistant outdoor surface paint that's been used to coat the precast concrete surfaces of the structure.

pzt6.jpg

cc: me

The left ramp: unfinished precast concrete segments, and the ramp on the right has its precast segments finished with cement-based paint.

The left ramp: unfinished precast concrete segments, and the ramp on the right has its precast segments finished with cement-based paint.

According to you? 
The HIGHEST construction standards accepted worldwide...now go figure. The "brown coloration" of the "cement" is not what you think it is; it's a cement-based highly resistant outdoor surface paint that's been used to coat the precast concrete surfaces of the structure.

According to whom? According to you? Who are you?

What is your credential? Are you working on this expressway?

I'd appreciate it if you'd back up some of your "observations" with some hard data.

how can one judge the quality of CEMENT by merely looking at the pics ? you know nothing about engineering and chemistry. CONCRETE QUALITY ANALYSIS is an extensive scientific procedure not some wannabe Jholawala's job.

Never mind who I am. You'd be embarrassed if you ever found out. Now, be a good boy, and go troll somewhere else.

Let me guess, you went to the cosmically famous Maharishi University of Management.

But back to facts: the expressway uses concrete mixture that is very much sub-par, most likely adulterated with too much sand, giving it a brown coloration. Corruption has its consequences...

According to you? 

According to whom? According to you? Who are you?

I'd appreciate it if you'd back up some of your "observations" with some hard data.

Let me guess, you went to the cosmically famous Maharishi University of Management.

LOL Sounds like a cheap Chinese copy of a great Indian University to me.

But back to facts: the expressway uses concrete mixture that is very much sub-par, most likely adulterated with too much sand, giving it a brown coloration. Corruption has its consequences...

Talk less, and do more to substantiate your claims with regard to the Sahar Expressway Project, and dont be a baby counter questioning everybody like a rabid old CCP politician. Corruption my rump! Most likely adulterated? LOL You have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

What you see is an unfinished, precast, segmented concrete expressway built to the highest standards. Since you claim to be a construction worker, or engineer, or some BS like that if I remember correctly, I'd appreciate it if you'd back up some of your "observations" with some hard data. 

Surely, you haven't found a better thread to troll in all evening long now have you? ...and this thread is not about putting up "impressive photos" alone, you potato.

Mat kar troll koh
Ignore kar bas

Reply mat kar
Ignore kar bas

LOL Sounds like a cheap Chinese copy of a great Indian University to me.

Talk less, and do more to substantiate your claims with regard to the Sahar Expressway Project, and dont be a baby counter questioning everybody like a rabid old CCP politician. Corruption my rump! Most likely adulterated? LOL You have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

Reply mat kar bad ignore kar
Bol bal ke chup hojayyega
Never mind who I am. You'd be embarrassed if you ever found out. Now, be a good boy, and go troll somewhere else.

Reply mat kar
Ignore kar
Bol bal ke chup hojayega

by78 said:
yeah man u have a gr8 power...wid gr8 power comes huge responsibility...so use it wisely:P

Back
Top Bottom