What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

RIP English :lol:

Mate news is from Pakistani perspective not indian so they didnt choose any wrong words.

Read the links provided by the OP. They used "along", the OP "across"....It's also why I guess the headline was changed by the Mods.

The moment India tries to use Artillery they would be responded in same manner. We have good range of Artillery and MRLS and would love to do massive bombardment through them

I don't know why Indians think that what they will do, they will not get anything in return.

Pakistan's only problem is that in Kashmir, we will have to carry out precision strikes as Pakistanis live on both side. Indians are not facing this problem. They will just unleash what they have on our posts, on the houses, schools, hospitals, playgrounds etc etc. We can't even respond in Amritsar as we have developed immense respect among Sikh community which is standing in the favor of Kashmiris. That's why, responding Indian misadventure in Indian Gujrat is very much needed.

Last edited:
If (and it's a big if) India tries to test her luck with Pakistan, Pakistan should focus on bombardment of the wired border and destroy it at several places. Rest Mujahidin will do...

af3b0827b710ffa91f24ebacdaa31e6919c1086d470897ca44dcf51c1732c76f_3791367.jpg

THERE YOU ARE THIS WHAT PAKIDSTANIS LOOK LIKE IN THE UK

NOW TELL ME arte these arabs.

we don't libe in caves Pakidstan for ever

I realise you wished you looked arabs or Turkish BUT YOU DONT LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

We have no wish to be like the Arabs or Turks , We are Pakistani. and You are a Typical Trolling Indian who doesn't want to show his own flag.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom