What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

We learned this stuff in our international politics 101 class decades ago. I am well aware of it, the KPK and associated Baluchistan don't have Indian influence as those are Pashtuns, Ariyans, Baluch (Pashtun and Iran mix too), etc, etc. But if you scroll up to the point, you'll see where it all started. I requested the gentleman not to write mean, disgusting personal stuff about India and Indians as everyone was created by God and even with your enemies, you should adopt a courteous approach and not demean them as a human being. He ignored that point and just derailed the entire discussion. But thank you for posting this, it refreshed some stuff in my mind

My bad I didn't check the previous posts. The aim of my post was also to enlighten other members here, that Pakistan has ethnic overlaps just like Iran-Iraq share Khuzistan , or Turkey-Iraq share Kurdish areas or many European countries have ethnic overlaps. BTW your posts are always amazing mate, keep it up, Regards !!!

yes Pakistani for ever

YOUR DEFINITELY unique

THANK GOD

af3b0827b710ffa91f24ebacdaa31e6919c1086d470897ca44dcf51c1732c76f_3791367.jpg

I live in the UK pakistani look nothing like this but are a bit more white not brown not white but in the middle no need to bs and Pakistanis here are much more intelligent and modern than any indian living here mate

You South Asians look the same to me BRO

and please spare the ARAB TURKISH bull crap
sure polish and English all look same to south asian
south asia is house of different ethnic groups and we are Pakistani so no one said we are arab or turks so stop this bull shit if you dont want to get banned along with this offtopic troll of pakistanforever who always derail topic towards indian look vs pakistani look

[QUOTE="Centurion2016, post: 8718693, member: 176846"]You South Asians look the same to me BRO[/QUOTE]
And who are you british by origin ? :rofl:

So how much getting paid in working for chicken shops 7 pounds an hour, eh ?
Modi was right, Indians are ashamed of calling themselves as Indians and the proof is the bolded parts
@Centurion2016

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom