What's new

India deploys Heavy infantry and moves heavy artillery near LOC

Indians more recently celebrated their independence day and bought billions of flags...God forbid if war breaks out then every nook and corner of Pakistan can be filled with tricolor.

Cheers
Could not resist myself in replying to this...
China recently celebrated their new year ... God forbid if war brakes out even the chard remains of India would have a Chinese flag.

We all are being driven by people who have never heard or even read properly what war feels like. Hence they can not even imagine what would it be if one starts in the near future.

Look though a birds eye view and then sum up is this URI or are there are other factors. IMO there are many other factors that increase the chances of trying to force a war on both Pakistan and India. China starting to develop Azad Kashmir and the recent uprising in various parts of India are forcing the Indian Government to find a way these do not come to haunt them.

China investing billions would definitely enter in case war brakes out, this would put pressure on Indian military to fight a two or possibly three front attack. Some thing that India currently can not afford. Relying on support from USA could also be elusive because USA would never directly get involved with China however military equipment can be delivered. How good would this equipment be in hands of untrained military personnel? What India is trying to archive is Pakistan accepts J&K as Indian territory and India would accept Azad Kashmir but domestic pressure is so great that they can not do it without a full scale war. For India this war must be short but fast however Pakistan would like this to be a long one so that She is able to muster all the support she can get and perhaps China also would like a long war so that they are able to increase the R&D on various technologies that are still quite basic as compared to USA.

He's a black american
Bro, You do not say it in this way it becomes racist.

He is an Afro-American...Same thing but not racist...

He actually himself said that not me so i don't think there's anything racist in it.
He can say but when some one else is repeating who is not of the same descent then it is considered racist...Unfortunately this is how it is interpreted.

If it was a PM then no problem but on a public forum one has to be a bit more careful. Just my two cents...

Who/ What is Dhanush?

Cemr3LQXIAAiDUL.jpg:large

DRDO_Products_3.jpg

155mm, 45/52 cal artillery under development trials. It should be moved to LOC for trials.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom