What's new

India aligning in a new Cold War

India is simply too big to be just another partner country to the Atlantic Alliance. And while most members of the Indian strategic community readily admit that NATO’s Afghanistan mission coincides with India’s own strategic interest in stabilising that country, they do not necessarily conclude from this that India and NATO should develop closer cooperation. On the contrary, many seem to believe that NATO’s eventual withdrawal from Afghanistan will mean the end of its interest in Asia. Finally, since India enjoys close bilateral relations with all major NATO allies, some see little added value of building closer ties to the Alliance. And Do You really think an Aircraft could spoil all the existing relationship????

Hello sir good to see you back. Where you on a sabbatical or what??

On topic perfectly said by you. It is true that in current global scenario our interests are matching with that of USA. And if we work with them closely it does not mean we are changing camps, also the converging interests of both are not so converging if u see critically the whole scenario.

So its true that we are working with USA closely but it would really be a overstatement to say we have jumped the wagon.

Though it is a cliche i would like to repeat it that Russia is, was and will be our friend ally and partner in strategic terms forever.

Well I was sent on a vacation from here, haha, But I guess Indushek I really Cannot digest this statement Of Yours Quoting

It is true that in current global scenario our interests are matching with that of USA.

Its Not That our Interests are matching that Of US, I would rather Call it as Co-Incidence...

mark my word, India will never receive a PAK-FA. It will receive a version of F-35 from the US because Indians are smart and they will make the right decision when push comes to shove. India is already in the US pocket.

bro we are going to pay for PAK-FA its not an aid so that they can stop delivering it and you mark my words at present all the leading arm manifacturer countries are in the pocket of india thats why they all are ready to sell their weapons to india without any conditions.

money talks here bro not aid

bro we are going to pay for PAK-FA its not an aid so that they can stop delivering it and you mark my words at present all the leading arm manifacturer countries are in the pocket of india thats why they all are ready to sell their weapons to india without any conditions.

money talks here bro not aid

Some times when you are full of it in your mouth, you might end up choking on it, how do you hide your red face when in reality India is one of the biggest "AID" recipents on the planet?:lol:
Also you need to wake up from your wet dream of claiming "Rich" in fact you are poor like hell.:no:
Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India
Next time do some homework before mocking other for taking aid otherwise you will certainly end up slapping your own mouth:rofl:
Rank Country Value Date of Info
1 Iraq $21,650,000,000 NA
2 Greece $8,000,000,000 NA
3 Nigeria $6,437,000,000 NA
4 Vietnam $5,400,000,000 NA
5 Afghanistan $2,775,000,000 NA
6 Indonesia $2,524,000,000 NA
7 Yemen $2,300,000,000 NA
8 Serbia $2,000,000,000 NA
9 Sudan $1,829,000,000 NA
10 Congo, Democratic Republic of the $1,828,000,000 NA
11 India $1,724,000,000 NA
12 Pakistan $1,666,000,000 NA

Economic aid - recipient 2010 country ranks, By Rank
Aww, btw, please take notice of your avator, its a false flag from PS of Americans fighting the japanese in WW2:rofl::rofl:

Some times when you are full of it in your mouth, you might end up choking on it, how do you hide your red face when in reality India is one of the biggest "AID" recipents on the planet?:lol:
Also you need to wake up from your wet dream of claiming "Rich" in fact you are poor like hell.:no:
Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India
Next time do some homework before mocking other for taking aid otherwise you will certainly end up slapping your own mouth:rofl:
Rank Country Value Date of Info
1 Iraq $21,650,000,000 NA
2 Greece $8,000,000,000 NA
3 Nigeria $6,437,000,000 NA
4 Vietnam $5,400,000,000 NA
5 Afghanistan $2,775,000,000 NA
6 Indonesia $2,524,000,000 NA
7 Yemen $2,300,000,000 NA
8 Serbia $2,000,000,000 NA
9 Sudan $1,829,000,000 NA
10 Congo, Democratic Republic of the $1,828,000,000 NA
11 India $1,724,000,000 NA
12 Pakistan $1,666,000,000 NA

Economic aid - recipient 2010 country ranks, By Rank

Based on the information in the link you provided

India - GDP= $3548 Billion, AID received=$1.72 Billion, AID/GDP (%)=0.048%

Thailand - GDP=$535.8 Billion, AID received=$0.17 Billion, AID/GDP (%)=0.031%

Pakistan - GDP= $448 Billion, AID received=$1.67 Billion, AID/GDP (%)=0.372%

So yeah I guess you are 0.017% better than India in terms of getting AID as a % of GDP

Congratulationssssssss, I hope that would make you sleep better tonight and gives you something (finallyyyyyy) to be proud of:D

Aww, btw, please take notice of your avator, its a false flag from PS of Americans fighting the japanese in WW2:rofl::rofl:

REALLY??? Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

BTW just to explain before you start ranting off, that is not my pic in my avatar and that is not a phaser in my hand:rofl::rofl:

Based on the information in the link you provided

India - GDP= $3548 Billion, AID received=$1.72 Billion, AID/GDP (%)=0.048%

Thailand - GDP=$535.8 Billion, AID received=$0.17 Billion, AID/GDP (%)=0.031%

Pakistan - GDP= $448 Billion, AID received=$1.67 Billion, AID/GDP (%)=0.372%

So yeah I guess you are 0.017% better than India in terms of getting AID as a % of GDP

Congratulationssssssss, I hope that would make you sleep better tonight and gives you something (finallyyyyyy) to be proud of:D

REALLY??? Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

BTW just to explain before you start ranting off, that is not my pic in my avatar and that is not a phaser in my hand:rofl::rofl:

Thankyou for taking serious time doing a little maths on my source, i never mock other for taking aid in the first place, did i? what you expect when your belove countrymen is asking for it, don't take it too seriously since its nothing more than a reality check.
I always get good sleep at night, probably because of a full stormach, that help i guess:hang2:
Proud of taking less aid than our future super power, may be, but i am definitely proud being a good citizen of a country that has never been conquered.:yahoo:

Thankyou for taking serious time doing a little maths on my source, i never mock other for taking aid in the first place, did i? what you expect when your belove countrymen is asking for it, don't take it too seriously since its nothing more than a reality check.

Simple calculations don't take too much time :D, the reality check is for you too.

I always get good sleep at night, probably because of a full stormach, that help i guess:hang2:

?

Proud of taking less aid than our future super power, may be, but i am definitely proud being a good citizen of a country that has never been conquered.:yahoo:

Have you ever considered the possibility that your country was never conquered, because it was not worth the effort?;)

PS @ Mods: Before I get accused of sidetracking/trolling. I am just refuting the point made by Molawchai :) peace....

Well I was sent on a vacation from here, haha, But I guess Indushek I really Cannot digest this statement Of Yours Quoting

Its Not That our Interests are matching that Of US, I would rather Call it as Co-Incidence...

Oh didn't know that u were sent :oops:, i thought u had taken :lol:

On topic sir, we can call it anything but they are converging aren't they??

Oh didn't know that u were sent :oops:, i thought u had taken :lol:

On topic sir, we can call it anything but they are converging aren't they??

Well Just Consider Our Methodology a Prism and Our Ideas Passing through it, But when It comes through, it takes different Different colors which You may Name it Interests...so the Only thing which Is Common is the prism which Is our Methodology, But our Interests and Ideas are different.... Hope You get it... Or Did I complicate It???

Simple calculations don't take too much time :D, the reality check is for you too.

?

Have you ever considered the possibility that your country was never conquered, because it was not worth the effort?;)

PS @ Mods: Before I get accused of sidetracking/trolling. I am just refuting the point made by Molawchai :) peace....

just ignore him,he will get his treatment.

@ topic
The fiascos in Afghanistan and Iraq are indices of an American military that is unprepared for new-age guerrilla conflicts

That is a poor way to judge military strength. No army in the the world has a foolproof way to tackle guerrilla conflicts. At the end of the day, U.S still spends 43% of the global budget on defense. Its power-projection capabilities are unparalleled. That is in addition to the firepower of its allies. At this stage India is divided, choosing to pursue an "independent" policy for now. Any future actions will be dependent on signals from China.

In my opinion India will want to play the role, that Charles de Gaulle wanted France to play between the Soviet Union and United States- a mediator, a link between the east and the west. This is of course based on my assumption that Sino-Indian relations will continue to improve, which they may not.

This reminds of an old joke that explains the state of Denial and Obfuscation that Pakistanis like you has been living in.
163-Denial-1-Vimoh.png

Anything that's a fury of Nature is not acceptable to them, instead the start going around in circles about HAARP, the mysterious "Indus water-tap" and what not.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fellows, get back to the subject matter, enough of trolling.

While not discounting the impact of the pro-Western Indian intelligentsia and the lobbying power of Indian Americans in the US, the key to India's US tilt lies in the belief in its strategic circles that American power is unsurpassable and supreme.
3 years passed to this Indo-US cold war announced, since than Pakistan has been changed dramatically.
Regime change, spread of corruption, suicide kids, black water terror activities and engineered drought followed by engineered floods remained the most noticeable components.
Where as no counter strategy is in sight from Pakistan side!
How long more will it take to get to eventual show down? and can Pakistan army busy in flood relief can overcome the mighty challenge?

Back
Top Bottom