What's new

India air base grounded in Tajikistan

Ayni airbase some 15 Km from Capital Dushanbe was to be Indias second air base in Tajikistan after Farkhor air base, which is at Afghanistan border.
Ayni airbase was built and renovated by Indians and is now fully functional, but for the time being no Indian jets are stationed there.
The Russians have started using it and have fighter planes stationed there already.
India plans to station the newer Mig 29s.

What a delusion? Your info about both Ayini and Farkhor is wrong. Get your self updated buddy. Looks like a lot of Bharatis living in wonderland of their own.

:disagree:

What a delusion? Your info about both Ayini and Farkhor is wrong. Get your self updated buddy. Looks like a lot of Bharatis living in wonderland of their own.

:disagree:

Yes Pakistani, what do you want proof??/:what::D

Go google I don't have the time to give you links.Further I don't need to convince you, believe it or not its not my headache.:tongue:

We are not in any delusional world, but hey..you lot are in denial of reality.

Yes Pakistani, what do you want proof??/:what::D

Go google I don't have the time to give you links.Further I don't need to convince you, believe it or not its not my headache.:tongue:

We are not in any delusional world, but hey..you lot are in denial of reality.

It is you who has to google about these two so called air bases to know about their present status. Ignorance is bliss and looks like you Bharatis follow this rule very ardently. :lol:

very good slap on indian face by our friensd tajikistan im impressed

India's relationship with Tajikistan deepened in the late 1990s, when their shared concern over the Taliban regime in Afghanistan brought them closer together. It was at Farkhor, near Tajikistan's border with Afghanistan, that India set up a hospital in the late 1990s where injured Northern Alliance fighters were treated, and channeled equipment to the Northern Alliance.

after it the same point India used for training of terrorists for Pakistan.

dv-rules-albums-boundries-picture4386-bbb.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom