What's new

India air base grounded in Tajikistan

What is this millitary base for?? keeping eye in central asia while your own borders are compromised by fishermen? :rofl:

I don't why the author sees the base as a military muscle in Central-Asia.Given the past record.

If the Afghan forces become capable of handling the security of Afghanistan , The base would no longer serve any purpose.

However if the West abandons Afghanistan by making some quick agreements with the Taliban ,then its very useful.

if afghanistan have 2 million of soldiers then even they cant help afghanistan in security.there will be a chance of taliban infiltration in army.
so i think ,this base always be there

by LAKHNAVI

how typically pakistani approach, your good relations with any country doesnt mean that , that countries relations with India are getting sour unless you only think on the lines of ''either you are with us or against us'' ( miss Rice to musharraf, remember)
well said bro!

by somebozo

What is this millitary base for?? keeping eye in central asia while your own borders are compromised by fishermen?
we have vast coastline so its not easy to defend it.looking beyond Pakistan is essential for India.if we have operational base in central Asia,it will bog down paf on northern border.so in next INDO PAK war paf will be fighting on 2 fronts which gonna be nightmare for them.:devil: i guess you get it.:lol:

we have vast coastline so its not easy to defend it.looking beyond Pakistan is essential for India.if we have operational base in central Asia,it will bog down paf on northern border.so in next INDO PAK war paf will be fighting on 2 fronts which gonna be nightmare for them.:devil::angel:

That not correct,considering Tajikistan wouldn't risk itself involving into a Indo-Pak conflict.

India's presence in Tajikistan is only related to the situation in Afghanistan.

by Bombensturm

That not correct,considering Tajikistan wouldn't risk itself involving into a Indo-Pak conflict.

India's presence in Tajikistan is only related to the situation in Afghanistan.
then we must have air base in Afghanistan.

we have vast coastline so its not easy to defend it.looking beyond Pakistan is essential for India.if we have operational base in central Asia,it will bog down paf on northern border.so in next INDO PAK war paf will be fighting on 2 fronts which gonna be nightmare for them.:devil: i guess you get it.:lol:

Yeah keep dreaming. :)

Back
Top Bottom