India a dangerous place to live in

'' India ranks below
countries like Myanmar (133),
Nepal (95) and Bangladesh (83). It,
of course, is better placed than
Pakistan (146), Russia (147),
Afghanistan (150), Iraq (152) and
Somalia (153) '' - lol. Thank God. I am Bangladeshi :p

errrr.....you should actually thank India that your are a Bangladeshi.

My ex-boss was a stauch patriotic indian but kept all his business and savings in malaysia..go figure

the company I used to work for was planning to send an official business delegation to Pakistan but cancelled it and later sent one to India, go figure.

I cant speak for every major city in india but the bolded part is not true when it comes to chennai.

Yes india is a worst place to live unlike pakistan where the pak army protects terrorist training camps that too only a few miles from where OBL bought a ticket to meet his 72 virgins...wont believe me? then read this article by your very own dawn:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ts-militant-training-camp-near-bin-laden.html

Dear I lived in chennai also for my education & I agree with you too... But situation is not same surrounding district or villages of chennai....
But these caste system does not exit in our major cities at all as I have been almost every city except one or two & mumbai is truly a cosmopolitan city ....

Pakistan fares worse than India with a rank of 146 on the GPI, thanks largely to the easy access to small weapons in the country coupled with high levels of internal conflict and terrorism. Despite China's poor human rights track record, Killelea says that China's relatively better performance has much to do with low levels of homicide and violent crime in the country, as well as a much lower potential for terrorist attacks.

The GPI shows that for the third consecutive year, levels of peacefulness have dropped across the globe. The uprising in the Arab world and parts of Africa had much to do with an increase in global violence this time around. The country that showed the biggest tumble at the GPI is Libya, whose rank fell by 87 places. Countries like Egypt and Bahrain also showed a large drop on the GPI.

"The dramatic changes in the Global Peace Index this year are not caused by war between countries but by conflict between citizens and their own governments. Our analysis of the factors for resilient and peaceful societies show that it is not desirable or sustainable to enforce peace through curfews or strongarm military tactics." said Killelea.

according to estimates by economists working on the GPI, violence cost the global economy over $ 8 trillion in 2010. "If the world had been 25% more peaceful over the past year the global economy would have reaped an additional economic benefit of just over US$2 trillion.

Some of these bharatis are so hypocritical now it's reaching an epidemic level. You shall not say a word about bharat, you should look and worry at the problems in your own country. Don't worry about problems in Bharat. BUT BUT BUT of course bharatis have a right to worry about problems in other countries and tell other countries what to do.

Some of these bharatis are so hypocritical now it's reaching an epidemic level. You shall not say a word about bharat, you should look and worry at the problems in your own country. Don't worry about problems in Bharat. BUT BUT BUT of course bharatis have a right to worry about problems in other countries and tell other countries what to do.

People on the other side of the border is afflicted with this malaise too mate. Whenever there is a discussion, toilets and poverty and indigenization and other crap about India is brought in.

I don't see you speaking up about that!

Hypocrisy much?

People on the other side of the border is afflicted with this malaise too mate. Whenever there is a discussion, toilets and poverty and indigenization and other crap about India is brought in.

I don't see you speaking up about that!

Hypocrisy much?

Not really, I see it happening rarely the other way around. In almost 100% of threads started about problems in India, Indians make diversion to problems other countries face and tell others to worry about their own problems. But then two minutes later you see them worrying about someone else's problem. They have to pick one. Either let others worry about your problems or don't worry about others problems.

It's not just hypocritical, it's insecure.

Look, I can even discuss problems that Canada faces with other Canadians knowing I am from Pakistan and them being objectively discussing their problems. This, from bharatis, is utterly insecure and hypocritical.

we very well know about issues our country is facing and that is why our media reports it every time...
but we certainly do not want a country like "Pakistan" lecturing us about these issues which are clearly present in Pakistan too...

you people feel so much insecure and down that you are even ready to change your currency and you lecture us??

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/110365-should-pakistan-switch-their-currency.html#post1785225

you people are so much obsessed with india's issues that your people search for India first in any article and for pakistan later and sometimes they do not even read about pakistan which is present in same article...

you show us articles about India posted in our own media and point out that we are not ready to face facts??
you people are living in so much denial and inferiority that you cant think anything else but India..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom