What's new

India a dangerous place to live in

When peoples mention word india, first thing comes in mind of western is poor peoples and beggars on the road. Over crowded places, trains, buses, road accidents every day, poor Health systems, cheap prostitutions

when a word paistan is heard the very first thing hit in my mind is, terrorist, bomb explosion, poor people who can sell out his/her life for becoming suicide bomber just like you, cities full of slums, madrasa education, shia suni honeymoon clashes and many more, Last but not least drone attacks ........

I think it was not right for Hafiz to start this topic and criticise India when ranking of Pakistan is even lower than India and its actually useless to bash each others. We should put our energy in constructive debate and to say that one country is better than other will not solve any problems. It is also right that peoples who live abroad have this perception that Pakistan is very dangerous place to live where you get bomb blast after every second in all major cities of Pakistan which is wrong as most of the times this battle is between army and terrorists. when you sit infront of TV, all their news revolve around one suicide attack but when i was in Pakistan , i did realized that local peoples don't care much about these attacks and they are busy in their daily routine and they are enjoying life without any worries

Constructive discussion can happen only when people do some homework. May be pakistan is better in many ways to live or same thing for india too. we should be discussing how constructively we can compete to make our respective places better n better.

People of pakistan may be unaffected by these bombings everyday but certainly perception about pakistan outside of pakistan is not good at all.

May be we provide Safe Heavens to humans! Obviously its very dangerous place for terrorists to live in.

Still some Pakistanis do not go back to Pakistan once they come here, they go missing to stay in India, Many Bangladeshis also..

That's a serious problem. Earlier UPA was encouraging illegal Banglas and now Pakistanis as well. Anything for a cheap votebank. Whoever went missing must be searched and better, hunted DOWN.

Oh I am simply quaking with fear and horror in my eyes sitting in front of Kanchenjunga...:coffee:
He probably don't know Sikkim and of course Kanchenjunga are in India so get an impression of a chaos of hot and dry India.

Back
Top Bottom