What's new

India a dangerous place to live in

All the small countries fare better than the bigger ones. Bangladesh is even better than America. :lol:

we have 16 crore people in a very tiny land. . This population burden is giving us trouble everywhere. . . Learn to appreciate ;-)

pakistan is a safe place because hafiz,osama (oops sorry),dawood ,lakhwi ,kasaab(oops very very sorry ) all live in pakistan:rolleyes:

Dont worry hafeez , soon like Kuwait, all the country will deny Visa to Pakistanis include India and you all Pakistani will become Luckiest people on earth to live isolated Pakistan...

Just wondering how unlucky all the major Pakistani Superstar ( strugglers in India) are to be living in India and saying "Iam an Indian , prove it otherwise"

Please talk about India and answer his thread no need to bring any other country. I recently went to punjab and was amazed to see work and progress on 6 lane GT road. Air port was outstanding but my parents told me that the crime and corruption in punjab has increased manifolds. Traffic was awfully dangerous and pollution was unbearable.

Accept it or not , but at some corner of your heart, you (All pakistanis) wish to live in a country like India rather than Pakistan...

I live in two of the most dangerous areas of the world. India and sub-Saharan Africa. Woe unto me. I plan of defecting to Pakistan soon. I will face sunny skies and religious people all living in harmony and peace. I guess Pakistan also has a huge American 'tourist" component so that will be in favour of my decision. Daily flights from Afghanistan of Amercan aircrafts...makes travel easier. A possible multi-trillion dollar economy according to some Pakistanis here and I am revving to make money in my new homeland which will consist of people of the martial race. Diwali celebrated daily with huge rounds of fireworks all over Pakistan means I can light my lamp and pray as the loud bangs go off. Packing my bags as I type here. Goodbye Botswana and South Africa. Goodbye India. Don't cry for me. Hello Pakistan. Book me a house in NWFP :pakistan:

'' India ranks below
countries like Myanmar (133),
Nepal (95) and Bangladesh (83). It,
of course, is better placed than
Pakistan (146), Russia (147),
Afghanistan (150), Iraq (152) and
Somalia (153) '' - lol. Thank God. I am Bangladeshi :p
:rofl Russia is more dangerous than Pakistan? :rofl: :rofl: Now i can understand the authenticity of the list! :
7ece2a87.gif

Back
Top Bottom