What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Why reality hurts you?But then expected from a guy who pulls figures of 10s of millions of NE migrants in kerala alone,when the total population of NE is about 40 mill. in itself.

Revoked?when?All that is happening is just chaddiwala types harping that 370 will be gone.Nothing is going aunty ji.370 is still there..modi or no modi.

Are you?That is left to the ethnic assamese,I guess.Migrants or their desendants are hardly considered natives.
Check all of my post twice mr before make idiotic comments.
We are not going to bother about paid traitors.We know how tohandle them .A few like dont ganna change the reality that many of them consider themselves as Indians.In case we know the masters of Paresh Barua when he regularly stayed inYunnan province.We already met bigger NE challenge .So they cant do nothing more than that.
I meant including NE rest are from bihar ,WB and Orissa and even from BD.

Check all of my post twice mr before make idiotic comments.
We are not going to bother about paid traitors.We know how tohandle them .A few like dont ganna change the reality that many of them consider themselves as Indians.In case we know the masters of Paresh Barua when he regularly stayed inYunnan province.We already met bigger NE challenge .So they cant do nothing more than that.
I meant including NE rest are from bihar ,WB and Orissa and even from BD.
As I said,you can't handle reality.Separatist groups rule the roost in their respective areas and the Indians state and its machinery prefers not to antagonise them.Everyone,especially migrants, pays taxes to these groups and works with them for their own benefit,including jawans of Indian forces and rest of the people associated with the Indian state.
The accusation of paid poster is laughable,don't confuse me with the rest of the right wing mainland nuts on this forum,who openly spread propaganda.This much is evident by the fact that all the people here,including you,were and still are,talking about NE like you have any idea of how it really is..your tens of millions of NE migrants in Kerala being an apt example of your idiocy.

The Indian state approach is largely and mainly to not take on these separatists,who then fight among each other for "tax rights",just as expected of criminal orgs.The news you guys read of NSCN and other separatists being killed and bodies being recovered from "encounters" by brave jawans are the very dead bodies which are a result of their infighting.When the different rebel factions fail to recover the bodies of their fallen comrades,the establishment usually just fakes an encounter and claims that these separatists were killed in encounters.Not that real ops aren't done by Indian forces..usually to hit empty camps already abandoned by separatists who were already informed by the very jawans themselves:woot:
The rarest is Indian forces actually killing separatists..very rare from all accounts of ex NSCN guys.

Last edited:
As I said,you can't handle reality.Separatist groups rule the roost in their respective areas and the Indians state and its machinery prefers not to antagonise them.Everyone,especially migrants, pays taxes to these groups and works with them for their own benefit,including jawans of Indian forces and rest of the people associated with the Indian state.
The accusation of paid poster is laughable,don't confuse me with the rest of the right wing mainland nuts on this forum,who openly spread propaganda.This much is evident by the fact that all the people here,including you,were and still are,talking about NE like you have any idea of how it really is..your tens of millions of NE migrants in Kerala being an apt example of your idiocy.

The Indian state approach is largely and mainly to not take on these separatists,who then fight among each other for "tax rights",just as expected of criminal orgs.The news you guys read of NSCN and other separatists being killed and bodies being recovered from "encounters" by brave jawans are the very dead bodies which are a result of their infighting.When the different rebel factions fail to recover the bodies of their fallen comrades,the establishment usually just fakes an encounter and claims that these separatists were killed in encounters.Not that real ops aren't done by Indian forces..usually to hit empty camps already abandoned by separatists who were already informed by the very jawans themselves:woot:
The rarest is Indian forces actually killing separatists..very rare from all accounts of ex NSCN guys.

Jawans pay what ??!!!
Ho man that much of idiocy .At least we can agree with some civil servants .But jawans ???
Mr use your brain before such comments ,now I am completely sure about your claims and knowledge.
Now go and check the service record of our new NSA Ajit Doval so much for NE insurgency.
In Kashmir our Indian Army is dealing with one of the sophisticated ,battle hardened militants .Battle hardened means some of the fighters have experience of fighting against world top US/NATO forces in afghanistan.These militants are also armed with sophisticated GPS and advanced weapons and communication instruments.
Still they dont have even a chance against our RR.
Now tell me then what is the chance of your rag tag army against them.
Ok leave it there.You already said about infighting among the separatists .Well I think that is the most effective weapon here called as intelligence Ops.
Now I agreed our Intelligence Bureau is better.Our soldiers dont have to take effort for that.
This same intel ops destroyed most of the insurgency in our nation.They split ULFA and others.
We like that.

Are you?That is left to the ethnic assamese,I guess.Migrants or their desendants are hardly considered natives.
i am as ethnic as they get,
as for the underlined part,who are you to decide(you seem to not even know what ethnic assamese is)
i would like to know of about the migrants you are talking about,,who are the?

points made by you on nagaland,are more or less correct
turf wars have been going on for some time,after the the split in nscn(shillong accord and its consequences)
both muiva and khaplang groups want power and center with its complacent attitude doesnt help

Jawans pay what ??!!!
Ho man that much of idiocy .At least we can agree with some civil servants .But jawans ???
Mr use your brain before such comments ,now I am completely sure about your claims and knowledge.
Now go and check the service record of our new NSA Ajit Doval so much for NE insurgency.
In Kashmir our Indian Army is dealing with one of the sophisticated ,battle hardened militants .Battle hardened means some of the fighters have experience of fighting against world top US/NATO forces in afghanistan.These militants are also armed with sophisticated GPS and advanced weapons and communication instruments.
Still they dont have even a chance against our RR.
Now tell me then what is the chance of your rag tag army against them.
Ok leave it there.You already said about infighting among the separatists .Well I think that is the most effective weapon here called as intelligence Ops.
Now I agreed our Intelligence Bureau is better.Our soldiers dont have to take effort for that.
This same intel ops destroyed most of the insurgency in our nation.They split ULFA and others.
We like that.
Lol.as I said ...so brainwashed by the establishment.Yes the jawans help the separatists and even pay them in many cases,just to stay alive.What is the dear old NSA going to do?Not much,he took out some mizo insurgency which frankly was never much in north east.Fact is,Indian establishment and that includes your super spy doval can't and don't do jackshit against the bigger groups like NSCN..all they do is do some work on minor orgs like BLT and co.
The kashmir and most sophisticated insurgents arguments just shows your ignorance to be honest.GPS,some basic communication gear is high tech for you? honestly?US & co don't look good in the resume of guerilla warfare you know.They have a history of losing against asymmetric warfare,Nam,being the most famous ones.
The NE insurgents are more akin to organised crime syndicates like the triads or mafia.Real high tech,they have various techies with them who work for money..soldiers of fortune you know.The NE insurgents are far more smarter than the baboons up in J&K.
Sure..great intel ops.NOT.Typical mainland mentality..don't engage the enemy in hope that he doesn't go after you.We see that mentality in the Indian nation after the 62 thrashing,particularly in the Indian armed forces.The separatists don't fight against each other because the Indian state was able to make them do so,they do it because each faction wants the upper hand and start ops against other groups.The Indian forces stay in their barracks hoping the insurgents don't come after them.It wasn't the great intel agencies of India that turned the tide against ULFA..it was its cadre going rogue and trying to extort more than the share of taxes which turned the public against the ULFA.Otherwise it would have still been there.

i am as ethnic as they get,
as for the underlined part,who are you to decide(you seem to not even know what ethnic assamese is)
i would like to know of about the migrants you are talking about,,who are the?

points made by you on nagaland,are more or less correct
turf wars have been going on for some time,after the the split in nscn(shillong accord and its consequences)
both muiva and khaplang groups want power and center with its complacent attitude doesnt help
Are you?That is best left to the assamese to determine how assamese you are.
BTW it is 5+ factions NSCN by the last counts according to retired cadres.

India is a fake country , there is no such race as "hindus" according to the results of modern genetics.

Lol.as I said ...so brainwashed by the establishment.Yes the jawans help the separatists and even pay them in many cases,just to stay alive.What is the dear old NSA going to do?Not much,he took out some mizo insurgency which frankly was never much in north east.Fact is,Indian establishment and that includes your super spy doval can't and don't do jackshit against the bigger groups like NSCN..all they do is do some work on minor orgs like BLT and co.
The kashmir and most sophisticated insurgents arguments just shows your ignorance to be honest.GPS,some basic communication gear is high tech for you? honestly?US & co don't look good in the resume of guerilla warfare you know.They have a history of losing against asymmetric warfare,Nam,being the most famous ones.
The NE insurgents are more akin to organised crime syndicates like the triads or mafia.Real high tech,they have various techies with them who work for money..soldiers of fortune you know.The NE insurgents are far more smarter than the baboons up in J&K.
Sure..great intel ops.NOT.Typical mainland mentality..don't engage the enemy in hope that he doesn't go after you.We see that mentality in the Indian nation after the 62 thrashing,particularly in the Indian armed forces.The separatists don't fight against each other because the Indian state was able to make them do so,they do it because each faction wants the upper hand and start ops against other groups.The Indian forces stay in their barracks hoping the insurgents don't come after them.It wasn't the great intel agencies of India that turned the tide against ULFA..it was its cadre going rogue and trying to extort more than the share of taxes which turned the public against the ULFA.Otherwise it would have still been there.

Are you?That is best left to the assamese to determine how assamese you are.
BTW it is 5+ factions NSCN by the last counts according to retired cadres.

Biggest group of what lol ??NSCN lol??:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:
.Dude your NSCN is nothing when compared to LeT and other like minded militants ,their logisitics doesnt
limited to GPS .They have support of oil money and training of best militants of Al Qaeda.According to our Army they are best fighteres they ever met
Real high tech of what ?:cheesy::cheesy:Our forces dont do anything publicly because such an action create a lot of media noise and bad to our reputation so they dont want to do that.So like you said they take up arms when they need otherwise they just remain in barracks .IB is enough for your wet NSCN and vermins

62 really ??Wake up kid... 62 is long gone.
One of IB succcessful operation was the splitting of ULFA one faction with Arbinda Rajkhowa and other under Paresh Barua.Their cadre becomes rogue because of some obvious reason and IB creates that reason .After all that is the duty of IB
Now a days NE insurgency is just a wet gunpowder for us .Not more than that.
We already know the presence of paid traitors in our nation.But they cant do anything .

Biggest group of what lol ??NSCN lol??:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:
.Dude your NSCN is nothing when compared to LeT and other like minded militants ,their logisitics doesnt
limited to GPS .They have support of oil money and training of best militants of Al Qaeda.According to our Army they are best fighteres they ever met
Real high tech of what ?:cheesy:Our forces dont do anything publicly because such an action create a lot of media noise and bad to our reputation so they dont want to do that.So like you said they take up arms when they need otherwise they just remain in barracks .IB is enough for your wet NSCN and vermins

62 really ??Wake up kid... 62 is long gone.
One of IB succcessful operation was the splitting of ULFA one faction with Arbinda Rajkhowa and other under Paresh Barua.Their cadre becomes rogue because of some obvious reason and IB creates that reason .After all that is the duty of IB
Now a days NE insurgency is just a wet gunpowder for us .Not more than that.
We already know the presence of paid traitors in our nation.But they cant do anything .
Really?.Is that is why the brave jawans piss their pants on the thought of facing these insurgents and rape NE women to regain their manhood.NE insurgents are far more capable than the jihadi retards of kashmir.That much is evident by the fact that you guys still haven't eliminated insurgencies from 47 and I guess its the 62 thrashing that makes Indian jawans scaredy cats when facing any armed opponents in NE.:cheesy:But expected from a mainlander baboon..these same NSCN guys are far more educated than the average folks in NE and mainland.You can keep convincing yourself it was IB.
If the IB was so good why are dozens of separatist orgs have their own government and armies in NE.Heck you guys can't take care of rag tag naxals.
Everyone knows how shitty Indian intel agencies are:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really?.Is that is why the brave jawans piss their pants on the thought of facing these insurgents and rape NE women to regain their manhood.
Ask that to the ULFA who themselves rape and destroy villages who don't join their league or help them

NE insurgents are far more capable than the jihadi retards of kashmir.That much is evident by the fact that you guys still haven't eliminated insurgencies from 47 and I guess its the 62 thrashing that makes Indian jawans scaredy cats when facing any armed opponents in NE.
The NE has only seen small deployment of forces because there has been a sense of no immediate threat, you don't get the 700,000 troops stationed in NE
We are reaching a political breakthrough hence use of force isnt needed, mind you jawans aren't scared but outnumbered, the day India feels insecurity the deployment would be increased with equipment used to scan the jungles

If the IB was so good why are dozens of separatist orgs have their own government and armies in NE.Heck you guys can't take care of rag tag naxals.
Simple reason, they are our people not infiltrates, use of army is restricted, as far as these separatist organization go, currently they are mediocre and are dealt at state level

they are shobby not bad, its the system that doesn't function properly, but to say that past 2 years, command has changed from centrally held to state level officers

The NE has only seen small deployment of forces because there has been a sense of no immediate threat, you don't get the 700,000 troops stationed in NE
We are reaching a political breakthrough hence use of force isnt needed, mind you jawans aren't scared but outnumbered, the day India feels insecurity the deployment would be increased with equipment used to scan the jungles

Simple reason, they are our people not infiltrates, use of army is restricted, as far as these separatist organization go, currently they are mediocre and are dealt at state level

they are shobby not bad, its the system that doesn't function properly, but to say that past 2 years, command has changed from centrally held to state level officers
First the Indian state doesn't have the capacity to maintain even half of the number you used.62 trauma and resultant scorched earth policy.
Second.Nope,clearly NE people aren't seen as "your" people.Hence the use of air force against it own citizens.India holds the dubious distinction of being one of the only few countries to do so and certainly a pioneer in this sector.That is kind of odd given the fact that air force was never used against the invasion of 62.
I guess its the trademark Indian cowardice against real opponents and brutality on weaker sections.
Thirdly,they are hardly mediocre..the only reason one never hears it is because of the usual mainland disinterest in anything north east.Which state level machinery are you talking of?From the constable to the CM,everything in NE is under the thumn of various insurgent orgs.How else do you think they get in power..or in the case of state law enforcement individuals,even stay alive?None of them dare to do anything against insurgents..matter of fact.
Finally,just proves my point that Indian intel agencies are one of the shittiest on earth.They can't take care of BLT or similar orgs that are ragtags compared to NSCN or what ULFA was an idiots think that it was intel ops that took down ULFA.What a pile of horse shit!!

Really?.Is that is why the brave jawans piss their pants on the thought of facing these insurgents and rape NE women to regain their manhood.NE insurgents are far more capable than the jihadi retards of kashmir.That much is evident by the fact that you guys still haven't eliminated insurgencies from 47 and I guess its the 62 thrashing that makes Indian jawans scaredy cats when facing any armed opponents in NE.:cheesy:But expected from a mainlander baboon..these same NSCN guys are far more educated than the average folks in NE and mainland.You can keep convincing yourself it was IB.

Cut the crap mr.NSCN... lol:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:
After independence, India faced insurgencies of several times higher than the present we are facing .Where did they all go?.Compared to those times present vermins are nothing.Who the **** care about education?.In fact there is a lot of higher educational institution present in NE including IIT in Guwahati.Except some areas in Manipur and Nagaland we cant see any disturbance here.
62 thrashing of what??:cheesy: and there was a 1967 and 1987 what about that?
Trust me kid your rag tag tree fighters dont have a chance against that those Jihadi fighters who are dealing with mightiest forces in the world.And those Jihadis cant even a chance against our RR.Then what the hell are you talking about?
We know there is still some miniscule organisation there ,But it seems IB need them after their use they will finish them or bring them in to mainsteam.
About so called Naxals .Well After the beginning of Operation Green hunt CRPF faced some resistance .But now where are they ?
We cant see anything .And they are just police forces not Army.
During 1970s and 80s there was 400 naxalites in Andhra Pradesh .After establishment of Grey hound we couldnt see anything.

Like I said tpaid traitors cant change the ground reality.

First the Indian state doesn't have the capacity to maintain even half of the number you used.62 trauma and resultant scorched earth policy.
Sir please 62 didn't see full deployment of forces due to political reason
And you think army is still in 1962 era ?

Second.Nope,clearly NE people aren't seen as "your" people.Hence the use of air force against it own citizens.India holds the dubious distinction of being one of the only few countries to do so and certainly a pioneer in this sector.
Use of air-power and bombing in NE, i am unaware please enlighten me

That is kind of odd given the fact that air force was never used against the invasion of 62.
I guess its the trademark Indian cowardice against real opponents and brutality on weaker sections.
Blah blah blah, non use of airforce was because of political reason
India fought another war with china for Sikkim which it won sweatheart you try harder next-time Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neither are these Ultra groups china.

Thirdly,they are hardly mediocre..the only reason one never hears it is because of the usual mainland disinterest in anything north east.Which state level machinery are you talking of?From the constable to the CM,everything in NE is under the thumn of various insurgent orgs.!
Intelligence units have recently been set-up in states, there has been a policy shift in NE, govt is adamant to make these groups disarm, lets see what happens

How else do you think they get in power..or in the case of state law enforcement individuals,even stay alive?None of them dare to do anything against insurgents..matter of fact.
The issue has existed i am aware, with new shift thing ought to change. Assam, mizoram (little less) and manipur are main centre's for these groups ... arunachal sikkim meghalya and tripura

Finally,just proves my point that Indian intel agencies are one of the shittiest on earth.They can't take care of BLT or similar orgs that are ragtags compared to NSCN or what ULFA was an idiots think that it was intel ops that took down ULFA.What a pile of horse shit!!
Oh save that crap for some other day
RAW doesn't work internally
IB has issued threats but state departments have repeatedly failed to take action

Cut the crap mr.NSCN... lol:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:
After independence, India faced insurgencies of several times higher than the present we are facing .Where did they all go?.Compared to those times present vermins are nothing.Who the **** care about education?.In fact there is a lot of higher educational institution present in NE including IIT in Guwahati.Except some areas in Manipur and Nagaland we cant see any disturbance here.
62 thrashing of what??:cheesy: and there was a 1967 and 1987 what about that?
Trust me kid your rag tag tree fighters dont have a chance against that those Jihadi fighters who are dealing with mightiest forces in the world.And those Jihadis cant even a chance against our RR.Then what the hell are you talking about?
We know there is still some miniscule organisation there ,But it seems IB need them after their use they will finish them or bring them in to mainsteam.
About so called Naxals .Well After the beginning of Operation Green hunt CRPF faced some resistance .But now where are they ?
We cant see anything .And they are just police forces not Army.
During 1970s and 80s there was 400 naxalites in Andhra Pradesh .After establishment of Grey hound we couldnt see anything.

Like I said tpaid traitors cant change the ground reality.
Tch tch..labeeling me NSCN when I am an arunachali..but expected reply.Ok mr genius old timer.Do you get the point that smart people in these orgs means they inherently perform better than misguided idiots like those jihadi retards.The NE separatists are just expanding and the Indian state has just given up and prefers not to engage with them.Maybe that is why you see the quiet.
rag tag..lol.these orgs are run like corporate houses..with an armed facet.I was very stunned when I began researching into NSCN and talked with former NSCN guys.Those jihadis are nothing compared to real asymmetric fighters like vietcong or even the NE separatists.IB...IB..is that some kind of mainland belief that repeat something like a mantra and the problem will go away.The Indian intel agencies have been unable to even contain the insurgency let alone eliminate it.
.BTW,if your army and IB can't take out what you call rag tag fighters,what does it make them?Fucking impotents?
I wish you would ask the RR,CRPF and co to show some spine and go after NSCN..I wonder why they suddenly develop cold feet in NE when they totally own "most dangerous in world" jihadis.:omghaha::omghaha:
Hurry up will you?I don't relish the thought of having to pay taxes to NSCN:(:(

67 or 87?what is that?Maybe it was some minor skirmish and you guys take that as a face saver to convince yourself that 62 can't happen again.
I don't see the chinese think anything of these years while the very mention of 62 is enough to send the Indian state and its arms in an epiletic fit.

The naxals are just expanding mr genius.Unless you went senile and didn't notice.
Great Indian logic by the way.We beat the crap out of those naxals but they just expanded are an even greater threat to us now.Kind of like pakistani thinking that their army won every skirmish,every battle and every war and yet the Indians got the victory.
I guess you guys really are from the same stock.

Sir please 62 didn't see full deployment of forces due to political reason
And you think army is still in 1962 era ?

Use of air-power and bombing in NE, i am unaware please enlighten me

Blah blah blah, non use of airforce was because of political reason
India fought another war with china for Sikkim which it won sweatheart you try harder next-time Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neither are these Ultra groups china.

Intelligence units have recently been set-up in states, there has been a policy shift in NE, govt is adamant to make these groups disarm, lets see what happens

The issue has existed i am aware, with new shift thing ought to change. Assam, mizoram (little less) and manipur are main centre's for these groups ... arunachal sikkim meghalya and tripura

Oh save that crap for some other day
RAW doesn't work internally
IB has issued threats but state departments have repeatedly failed to take action
Their mentality certainly is.They piss in their pants when chinese come into the picture.The PLA has a nice little camping trip inside Indian territory and the brave Indian army just looks on like monkeys.I guess 62 is still very traumatic on their institutional memory.
Ask @sreekumar about the use of air force in NE.he was bragging about it just a few pages back.A quick google will help you BTW if sreekumar doesn't.
yada yada..we will do this ..that ..blah blah..more Indian hot air and gas.First wipe them out will you?

BTW an interesting tidbit.Many of these separatists have ties to PRC.What if they are sleeper cells and help PRC if the chinese ever invade NE?

Last edited:
Their mentality certainly is.They piss in their pants when chinese come into the picture.The PLA has a nice little camping trip inside Indian territory and the brave Indian army just looks on like monkeys.I guess 62 is still very traumatic on their institutional memory.
see kid, indo pak war stand at 1-1 so then mentality you are talking about you would know or is your persevered mentality.
We have an agreement of no firing and we respect that.

Ask @sreekumar about the use of air force in NE.he was bragging about it just a few pages back.A quick google will help you BTW if sreekumar doesn't.
yada yada..we will do this ..that ..blah blah..more Indian hot air and gas.First wipe them out will you?
IAF airpower (bombing) was never used in NE afaik
prove me wrong if you can, i would glad to learn some new things

BTW an interesting tidbit.Many of these separatists have ties to PRC.What if they are sleeper cells and help PRC if the chinese ever invade NE?
current relation with china, that is a far cry
China know retaliation would be stopping trade, that is a 120 billion dollar trade 2014-15 and is ever increasing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom