What's new

India will thrash China and take back parts of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy

You don't need to imagine it you have seen it in reality.
Of course.

Why do you think we hide under our beds, the moment there an angry post on PDF? We remember the serious trouncing we have got again and again and again. We remember how you will be in Delhi in two days, three, if we take susu breaks into account. We remember how one Pakistani is equal to five Indians, no, seven Indians, NO, TEN INDIANS.

Aap jaise bahadur post karne wale ke saamne hamara aukat hi kya hai?

Bradistani ke saamne to hamara sar jhukane ke siwa kar bhi kya kar sakte hain?

Of course.

Why do you think we hide under our beds, the moment there an angry post on PDF? We remember the serious trouncing we have got again and again and again. We remember how you will be in Delhi in two days, three, if we take susu breaks into account. We remember how one Pakistani is equal to five Indians, no, seven Indians, NO, TEN INDIANS.

Aap jaise bahadur post karne wale ke saamne hamara aukat hi kya hai?
Get it right , one Pakistani soldier is equivalent to a 100 Indian soldiers. But got to give your Indian army one thing in that you have champion runners.

India may overrun Kashmir but will not be hold on to the territory.

I will marry Bill Gates' daughter and take over Amazon, and my dreams are clearly more realistic.

Did he know that China beat his soldiers to death? Just imagine what if China start using weapons lol

Must be High on GauMutra!!!

The Next Best Thing for Indians

Swamy wants to be finance minister. But BJP punished him for betraying Vajpayee. In 2014/15 period, he was boasting every day about his close relationship with Modi. His loyalty to Modi gradually crashed when he realized that the administration is bent on punishing him for his past sins.

Now he finds himself caught between a rock and a hard place. Most of his patriotic tweeples are Modi followers. It is too risky to try and turn them against Modi. Also, he is now too old to start a party and blackmail BJP by splitting votes on the right. So best he can do right now to satisfy his spite by spinning passive aggressive jibes on BJP core without taking it to far :undecided:

True. Swamy thinks he is the finance minister India never had. Add to it his old hostility with Arun Jaitley (who was Jethmalani's assistant fighting the case against Swamy when the latter decided to sue IIT-Delhi).

He has said a lot of things against the government and gotten away with it. I think BJP also realises his potential as a nuisance maker, so tolerates him to some extent.

India will thrash China and take back parts of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy​

By Hakeem Irfan Rashid, ET Bureau
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2022, 07:52 AM IST

1.jpg

Subramanian Swamy, BJP leader and Rajya Sabha MP

The BJP leader and Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that the government of India is committed to get back the parts of Kashmir occupied by China and Pakistan that paves way for establishment of Akhand Bharat.

Swamy was in Srinagar on the eye of Navreh–new year of Kashmiri pandits–and paid obeisance at Chakreshwari temple located on Hari Parbat hill in Srinagar also known as Koh-i-Maran.

“We will thrash China and also take back parts of Kashmir occupied by them and Pakistan as well. We will restore and get the control of the temple built by Shankaracharya in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir or what some call Azad Kashmir,” said Swamy while addressing a gathering in a park on Residency Road of Srinagar. He said that the central government would now rebuild all damaged temples in Kashmir.

The BJP leader also said that Kashmiri pandits should return to the Valley and suggested that for initial five years the government should employ retired one lakh Sainiks to guard the community till their trust is restored. He said that his mother would trace their family roots to Kashmir reiterating that the DNA of everyone living in India is the same.

“People here should forget about article 370. It is never going to come back. Jawahar Lal Nehru, a Kashmiri pandit, brought it as a temporary provision as he had taken the Kashmir case to the United Nations. He didn't ask Sardar Patel or Raja Gopalachari. Even Dr. Ambedkar didn't want to include this article.Later on Nehru’s persuasion, Sardar Patel said that it would be a temporary provision and its abrogation will not need parliament vote but just sign of president,” said Swamy.

On the controversy over the recently released movie Kashmir Files, Swamy said that he doesn’t watch movies and doesn't need to watch this movie as well get information on what happened in Kashmir. “I am completely aware of what happened in Kashmir… In a democracy you cannot stop a movie, (someone who doesn't like it) can boycott the movie,” said Swamy.

The BJP leader said that the migration of Kashmiri pandits from the Valley was doing of the VP Singh government and Mufti Muhammad Sayeed. He also questioned the sequence of events that led to the abduction of Mufti's daughter Rubiya Sayeed by JKLF that 'forced the then government to release 13 militants.'

"When I was a minister in Chandra Shekhar government, JKLF kidnapped the daughter of then National Conference parliament member Saif ud din Soz. But we did not release a single person and the JKLF released Soz's daughter and dropped her home in an auto rickshaw. They got scared of our warning as we werent ready to compromise," he said.

Swamy reiterated that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India and people should resolve issues through dialogue.' "Assembly elections are happening here and I hope the best representatives get elected from the grassroots," he said.

As crazy a delusional fantasist this man is, what's the difference between him and Yogi Adityanath who is an elected chief minister of India's most population heavy state?

Anyway, he's welcome to try, along with his sanghi 'army'. Our dogs need good sport.

knowing the army, it will bleat for peace talks with india, and call it an accident, even when the invasion is happening.

True. Swamy thinks he is the finance minister India never had. Add to it his old hostility with Arun Jaitley (who was Jethmalani's assistant fighting the case against Swamy when the latter decided to sue IIT-Delhi).

He has said a lot of things against the government and gotten away with it. I think BJP also realises his potential as a nuisance maker, so tolerates him to some extent.
I think this cry for military conquest is another one of his passive aggressive jibes at BJP. His intention is to force the BJP leadership (Modi) to respond one way or the other. If he can get enough traction within BJP's core voter space to make the BJP respond, then it would be a win for Swamy. He would hope that the mere ability to put BJP in such an uncomfortable space is enough of a nuisance for Delhi to treat him more fairly.

Swamy is the most self serving politician I know. I cannot think of a more clever troll than this man :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom