What's new

India will thrash China and take back parts of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy

images (2).jpeg

It's just the need of the election. You don't have to pay special attention to it.

Realistically China has a massive advantage here. All China has to do is take the Siliguri corridor, the chickens throat, as they call it. The entire east of India will be cut off from the west. That will be game over.

If the Indians were smart they would begin pre-emptively building underground tunnels to connect both parts of India as a contingency plan. I haven't seen any evidence of this though so, so if Pakistan and China were able to coordinate and China were able to take those few kilometers from India, India would essentially be forced into a humiliating treaty where they would have to give massive reparations/concessions to China/Pakistan.

India will thrash China and take back parts of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy​

By Hakeem Irfan Rashid, ET Bureau
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2022, 07:52 AM IST

1.jpg

Subramanian Swamy, BJP leader and Rajya Sabha MP

The BJP leader and Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that the government of India is committed to get back the parts of Kashmir occupied by China and Pakistan that paves way for establishment of Akhand Bharat.

Swamy was in Srinagar on the eye of Navreh–new year of Kashmiri pandits–and paid obeisance at Chakreshwari temple located on Hari Parbat hill in Srinagar also known as Koh-i-Maran.

“We will thrash China and also take back parts of Kashmir occupied by them and Pakistan as well. We will restore and get the control of the temple built by Shankaracharya in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir or what some call Azad Kashmir,” said Swamy while addressing a gathering in a park on Residency Road of Srinagar. He said that the central government would now rebuild all damaged temples in Kashmir.

The BJP leader also said that Kashmiri pandits should return to the Valley and suggested that for initial five years the government should employ retired one lakh Sainiks to guard the community till their trust is restored. He said that his mother would trace their family roots to Kashmir reiterating that the DNA of everyone living in India is the same.

“People here should forget about article 370. It is never going to come back. Jawahar Lal Nehru, a Kashmiri pandit, brought it as a temporary provision as he had taken the Kashmir case to the United Nations. He didn't ask Sardar Patel or Raja Gopalachari. Even Dr. Ambedkar didn't want to include this article.Later on Nehru’s persuasion, Sardar Patel said that it would be a temporary provision and its abrogation will not need parliament vote but just sign of president,” said Swamy.

On the controversy over the recently released movie Kashmir Files, Swamy said that he doesn’t watch movies and doesn't need to watch this movie as well get information on what happened in Kashmir. “I am completely aware of what happened in Kashmir… In a democracy you cannot stop a movie, (someone who doesn't like it) can boycott the movie,” said Swamy.

The BJP leader said that the migration of Kashmiri pandits from the Valley was doing of the VP Singh government and Mufti Muhammad Sayeed. He also questioned the sequence of events that led to the abduction of Mufti's daughter Rubiya Sayeed by JKLF that 'forced the then government to release 13 militants.'

"When I was a minister in Chandra Shekhar government, JKLF kidnapped the daughter of then National Conference parliament member Saif ud din Soz. But we did not release a single person and the JKLF released Soz's daughter and dropped her home in an auto rickshaw. They got scared of our warning as we werent ready to compromise," he said.

Swamy reiterated that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India and people should resolve issues through dialogue.' "Assembly elections are happening here and I hope the best representatives get elected from the grassroots," he said.

Realistically China has a massive advantage here. All China has to do is take the Siliguri corridor, the chickens throat, as they call it. The entire east of India will be cut off from the west. That will be game over.

If the Indians were smart they would begin pre-emptively building underground tunnels to connect both parts of India as a contingency plan. I haven't seen any evidence of this though so, so if Pakistan and China were able to coordinate and China were able to take those few kilometers from India, India would essentially be forced into a humiliating treaty where they would have to give massive reparations/concessions to China/Pakistan.
Civilians in Pakistan are doing Millitary planning on PDF and Millitary planners are fighting with own govt. 😅

Civilians in Pakistan are doing Millitary planning on PDF and Millitary planners are fighting with own govt. 😅
Ofcourse Pajeets would say that- this tropical IQ levels have to show up somewhere
Pajeet news have filled up Thier news paper with nonsense

India will thrash China and take back parts of Kashmir occupied by Pakistan: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy​

By Hakeem Irfan Rashid, ET Bureau
Last Updated: Apr 03, 2022, 07:52 AM IST

1.jpg

Subramanian Swamy, BJP leader and Rajya Sabha MP

The BJP leader and Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said that the government of India is committed to get back the parts of Kashmir occupied by China and Pakistan that paves way for establishment of Akhand Bharat.

Swamy was in Srinagar on the eye of Navreh–new year of Kashmiri pandits–and paid obeisance at Chakreshwari temple located on Hari Parbat hill in Srinagar also known as Koh-i-Maran.

“We will thrash China and also take back parts of Kashmir occupied by them and Pakistan as well. We will restore and get the control of the temple built by Shankaracharya in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir or what some call Azad Kashmir,” said Swamy while addressing a gathering in a park on Residency Road of Srinagar. He said that the central government would now rebuild all damaged temples in Kashmir.

The BJP leader also said that Kashmiri pandits should return to the Valley and suggested that for initial five years the government should employ retired one lakh Sainiks to guard the community till their trust is restored. He said that his mother would trace their family roots to Kashmir reiterating that the DNA of everyone living in India is the same.

“People here should forget about article 370. It is never going to come back. Jawahar Lal Nehru, a Kashmiri pandit, brought it as a temporary provision as he had taken the Kashmir case to the United Nations. He didn't ask Sardar Patel or Raja Gopalachari. Even Dr. Ambedkar didn't want to include this article.Later on Nehru’s persuasion, Sardar Patel said that it would be a temporary provision and its abrogation will not need parliament vote but just sign of president,” said Swamy.

On the controversy over the recently released movie Kashmir Files, Swamy said that he doesn’t watch movies and doesn't need to watch this movie as well get information on what happened in Kashmir. “I am completely aware of what happened in Kashmir… In a democracy you cannot stop a movie, (someone who doesn't like it) can boycott the movie,” said Swamy.

The BJP leader said that the migration of Kashmiri pandits from the Valley was doing of the VP Singh government and Mufti Muhammad Sayeed. He also questioned the sequence of events that led to the abduction of Mufti's daughter Rubiya Sayeed by JKLF that 'forced the then government to release 13 militants.'

"When I was a minister in Chandra Shekhar government, JKLF kidnapped the daughter of then National Conference parliament member Saif ud din Soz. But we did not release a single person and the JKLF released Soz's daughter and dropped her home in an auto rickshaw. They got scared of our warning as we werent ready to compromise," he said.

Swamy reiterated that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India and people should resolve issues through dialogue.' "Assembly elections are happening here and I hope the best representatives get elected from the grassroots," he said.

Can you enlighten me please, is it a threat, a promise or a farting machine hacked by the aliens talking?

Can't you guys find anything other than Swamy in India?
Tell me, if they had, would they keep scraping the bottom of the barrel, again and again?

And keep embarrassing themselves showing the whole world how they treat captured pilots?

Utterly shameless.

every indian is like swamy now a days
Every Pakistani is like Imran Khan.

That makes us even, I suppose.

Indians are confident to make such claims because they know their western neigbour, Pakistans militery defence officials are mute.
There is no aggressive posture or response by the Pak leaders.
They've all been bought up, didn't you know?

Tell me, if they had, would they keep scraping the bottom of the barrel, again and again?

And keep embarrassing themselves showing the whole world how they treat captured pilots?

Utterly shameless.

Every Pakistani is like Imran Khan.

That makes us even, I suppose.
Thread was started by beijingwalker, I thought you could see...

And this guy's opinion are quoted by international media, I don't want to tell you his that he is a very Senior member of ruling party

Besides it's a compliment if every pakistani is like Imran khan- a oxford educated, international star, known for philanthropy

What I do agree is that every Indian is like Modi- barred from entering into many western countries because he was considered directly responsible to Gujrat butchering responsible for 1000s of Muslim deaths by lynching, rapes and killings of pregnant women and Thier fetuses

Now that's a champion every Indian wishes to be

Last edited:
This guy doesn't get tired?

Every week it's the same copy pasta from this retard.

He makes Zaid Hamid look like a scholar.
But...but...but Zaid Hamid is a scholar! Why else would there be so much recall of him?

Government should make him the external affairs minister. I would then love to hear his views
I don't know. Six of one, half-a-dozen of the other.

Government should make him the external affairs minister. I would then love to hear his views
I don't know. Six of one, half-a-dozen of the other.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it when these strategic analysts come out of the woodwork.

Give us a hint. What should they be doing instead?

Highly misinformed
Now it is clear.

The military planners are doing the civil planning, while the civilians are capturing the Siliguri Gap, and the Chicken's Neck.

Ofcourse Pajeets would say that- this tropical IQ levels have to show up somewhere
Pajeet news have filled up Thier news paper with nonsense
Of course.

We were waiting for you to spot it and say it aloud.

Genius.

Can you enlighten me please, is it a threat, a promise or a farting machine hacked by the aliens talking?
For farting machines, please check with your pols, and their ready responses to military hints.

For the threats and promises, your external affairs ministry may oblige. That is, if they have preserved yesterday's copies.

Last edited:
Swamy wants to be finance minister. But BJP punished him for betraying Vajpayee. In 2014/15 period, he was boasting every day about his close relationship with Modi. His loyalty to Modi gradually crashed when he realized that the administration is bent on punishing him for his past sins.

Now he finds himself caught between a rock and a hard place. Most of his patriotic tweeples are Modi followers. It is too risky to try and turn them against Modi. Also, he is now too old to start a party and blackmail BJP by splitting votes on the right. So best he can do right now to satisfy his spite by spinning passive aggressive jibes on BJP core without taking it to far :undecided:

Thread was started by beijingwalker, I thought you could see...

And this guy's opinion are quoted by international media
Which guy's opinions?

Swamy wants to be finance minister. But BJP punished him for betraying Vajpayee. In 2014/15 period, he was boasting every day about his close relationship with Modi. His loyalty to Modi gradually crashed when he realized that the administration is bent on punishing him for his past sins.

Now he finds himself caught between a rock and a hard place. Most of his patriotic tweeples are Modi followers. It is too risky to try and turn them against Modi. Also, he is now too old to start a party and blackmail BJP by splitting votes on the right. So best he can do right now to satisfy his spite by spinning passive aggressive jibes on BJP core without taking it to far :undecided:
Brilliant, but aren't you throwing swines like Swamy before pearls like these?

Indians are confident to make such claims because they know their western neigbour, Pakistans militery defence officials are mute.
There is no aggressive posture or response by the Pak leaders.
That's because they are too busy laughing at the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom