What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

This is the new figure .In earlier years it was in between 10million -20 million.Now changed, But just a small bit higher than 20 million .I got this figure from my local channels news they also add more than official figure.
Kerala is the states where its population is contracting .Our numbers are reducing:(
Many are exaggerated figures,mainly from anti Malayali,Tamil owned medias like surya,hindu and indian express..
migrant workers are only around 3 million(including Tamil plantation workers from madurai belts)...

Well I already said that except Govt jobs like military .About others, well you can see more than that in Middle east .So what ?
You can see keralites all over the world .But in our state we have 25-30 million NE people mainly from Assam plus students .But I dont think about that much presence of keralites in AP.
you meant 25-30 lakhs????
A lot of Malayalis are settled in nagaland,not sure about AP...

Last edited:
Which one are you?

Sad news? its good news,extortionists killing each other over battle for tax area..just like every criminal group.While the Indian forces grab the bodies and claim encounters..common story by the testimony of ex NSCN grunts.Tch...tch...so gulible
I am one of them ,an assamese
Hu hu. Abhi nikla keeda. Look sonny boy. Migrants are the fact of 21st century. So you no longer get exclusivity rights over any place. This includes all the countries in the world. So live with it. So hop and dance as much as you want but you lost the plot.

Then what is he? Oh man you said your junior. But you called him a boy too. So how can he be a boy and still be a surgeon or whatever?
not apprpriate to discuss him in his absence,but I think I can address people in twenties as kids
Ah!! I was just joking around. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.
thank you,will try to visit often
good night everyone

Are bache that is being revoked nah? If not, easy enough to remove it with executive decision. It was an extra consideration given to the state by the Union of India. Not a right.
if he is from AP,then most probably he is a Christian mullah...

So how many people are there in Kerala? Migrants plus natives? Please give correct figures for both. Also how many from NE?

Not all of them are NE some are orissa,WB ,Bihar etc.
Malayalis population is 34 million approximate .I already mentioned about other migrant workers.But you know that our medias are not that much authentic.But when I see it it seems are genuine.

Which one are you?

Sad news? its good news,extortionists killing each other over battle for tax area..just like every criminal group.While the Indian forces grab the bodies and claim encounters..common story by the testimony of ex NSCN grunts.Tch...tch...so gulible

Really ??
What an excuse?:lol:

image.jpg
Another one from Swamy..

Last edited:
Many are exaggerated figures,mainly from anti Malayali,Tamil owned medias like surya,hindu and indian express..
migrant workers are only around 3 million(including Tamil plantation workers from madurai belts)...

you meant 25-30 lakhs????
A lot of Malayalis are settled in nagaland,not sure about AP...

A few days ago a I saw a report in Asianet news .According to them numbers is more than 15 million .But we cant figure it out because they are shifting from one place to another .One week shift is in Trivandrum then next shift would be in Chennai.
They also added students are others in data.But still I have some doubt about this data.

A few days ago a I saw a report in Asianet news .According to them numbers is more than 15 million .But we cant figure it out because they are shifting from one place to another .One week shift is in Trivandrum then next shift would be in Chennai.
They also added students are others in data.But still I have some doubt about this data.
15 million??..unbelievable.....

So how many people are there in Kerala? Migrants plus natives? Please give correct figures for both. Also how many from NE?
don't worry..you too are reducing..
Kannadigas now became an extinct species in Bangalore..one or two here and there..No ones likes to speak Kannada though,even many new generation Kannadigas are switching to English/hindi for communications..many places like koramangala,electronic city,bommasandra,MG road,commercial street etc looks more like a typical North Indian city...
yes,we all are reducing....

Last edited:
Really ??
What an excuse?:lol:
Why reality hurts you?But then expected from a guy who pulls figures of 10s of millions of NE migrants in kerala alone,when the total population of NE is about 40 mill. in itself.
Are bache that is being revoked nah? If not, easy enough to remove it with executive decision. It was an extra consideration given to the state by the Union of India. Not a right.
Revoked?when?All that is happening is just chaddiwala types harping that 370 will be gone.Nothing is going aunty ji.370 is still there..modi or no modi.

I am one of them ,an assamese
Are you?That is left to the ethnic assamese,I guess.Migrants or their desendants are hardly considered natives.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom