What's new

Incredible india's bombay and delhi among worlds 25 dirtiest cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the use of these paper figures when there are no toilets and no food.
Despite significant economic progress in the past decade, India is home to about 25 percent of the world's hungry poor( not 25% of india but of whole world that will make around 80% of indian population). Although the country grows enough food for its people,huge pockets of hunger remain.

According to government figures, around 43 per cent of children under the age of five years are malnourished I wonder how much food these little babies will consume

India | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide

Whats the use of these paper figures when there are no toilets and no food.
Despite significant economic progress in the past decade, India is home to about 25 percent of the world's hungry poor. Although the country grows enough food for its people,huge pockets of hunger remain.

yeah HDI,literacy rate etc are not important

Genius.jpg

yeah HDI,literacy rate etc are not important

When 80% of population is hungry I dont see how they are important when they are unable to feed the hungry and needy...And ministers are saying dont marry into toilet less homes what kind of growth is that????

india_toilets_2012_7_27.jpg
Neighbours watch as recently-wed Priyanka ******, who left her marital home in protest due to the lack of toilets in the household, return to the residence of her in-laws at Vishnupur village in Maharaj Ganj.

Be careful it may happen to you as well...:omghaha:

When 80% of population is hungry I dont see how they are important when they are unable to feed the hungry and needy...And ministers are saying dont marry into toilet less homes
I wonder why you're head over heels regarding India's poverty? What's bothering you? Are you planning to get married and settle down here?

First talk about the poverty which is widespread in Pakistan before getting orgasms writing about poverty in India. Why don't you just mind your own business? Trying to prove you're a hero by highlighting this issue?

Epic fail!!

Pathetic and pitiful attempt...... :what: posting 5 years old articles which refer to sources which are 6 years old....

Those cities now got world class infrastructure in more and more areas and much much much more is yet to come....

And we are talking about sums of money, about which some special neighbours of us CANNOT EVEN DREAM OF.

Here some examples:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...dia-developing-but-still-long-way-go-383.html

u guys expecting him to understand??:hitwall:

I wonder why you're head over heels regarding India's poverty? What's bothering you? Are you planning to get married and settle down here?

First talk about the poverty which is widespread in Pakistan before getting orgasms writing about poverty in India. Why don't you just mind your own business? Trying to prove you're a hero by highlighting this issue?

Epic fail!!

This is a free forum to discuss anything and the thread was initially started to let indians realize where they stand as only then they can learn what to do to improve their basic infrastructure like toilets as that will help reduce dirt and garbage outside thus resulting in a cleaner city but your indians troll friends like you derailed the thread..
Though this thread is not abt pak and you can open one abt pak if you want to but our general living standards are hundred times better than india and so are the poverty levels..

So say something on topic if you have as there are already plenty trolls we dont need more...

WTF, moscow's the 14th dirtiest city in the world? I mean, seriously, moscow??

Lujiazui certainly highlights the change of Shanghai during the past two decades, but till this day it is not the city centre. the two pictures only show how an industrial zone filled with old warehouses in Shanghai turns into a financial district, but it doesn't indicate that Shanghai in 1990 was a farmland like many people understand. Shanghai is not Shenzhen, and there are way more significant changes in the city centre over the two decades.
It could have changed a lot since 2008.

-------------------

Check out how Shanghai changed from 1990 to 2010:

shanghai-then-and-now-1990-vs-2010.jpg

WTF, moscow's the 14th dirtiest city in the world? I mean, seriously, moscow??

I seriously doubt it. Moscow even in 1800's looks a lot cleaner than most cities on this list.

The height of desperation and lack of fresh insults from members (both Indian and Pakistani alike) is depressing. Work on your material trollers!

Indians should clean up after themselves.

Hindus worship everything from cows to snakes.

They should also worship the land they live on and clean it up.

Even common people keeping their neighborhoods clean goes a long way.

This is a free forum to discuss anything and the thread was initially started to let indians realize where they stand as only then they can learn what to do to improve their basic infrastructure like toilets as that will help reduce dirt and garbage outside thus resulting in a cleaner city but your indians troll friends like you derailed the thread..

Public toilet in Delhi...Happy?

case%20qumbet%20delhi%20public%20toilet%2001b%20.jpg

Though this thread is not abt pak and you can open one abt pak if you want to but our general living standards are hundred times better than india and so are the poverty levels..

The Quality of life depends upon things like infrastructure,HDI,percapita income,literacy etc

About infrastructure,I m not going to say anyhing more coz I have proved Indian cities have better infrastructure than that of Pakistans,many times in this forum

HDI

India 0.554 (Medium human development ) Pakistan 0.515 (Low human development)

Per Capita income

India $3,900 Pakistan $2,900

Literacy rate

India 73% Pakistan 57%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom