What's new

Incredible india's bombay and delhi among worlds 25 dirtiest cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my friend delhi is 24 ,moscow is 16 and your beloved and economic hub bombay is much worst at number 7...And you should be thankful its 2008 list as now the situation is much worst than that...

Yeah Karachi overtook us...haha...

No my friend delhi is 24 ,moscow is 16 and your beloved and economic hub bombay is much worst at number 7...And you should be thankful its 2008 list as now the situation is much worst than that...

Okay still Delhi is better than Moscow. And we are a part of a list that Moscow is also a part of . Don't mind it at all :lol:

Anyway, one thing I know for a fact is that Indian cities are cleaner today than they were 5 years ago thanks to the economic growth and particularly the revamping of Delhi before the Commonwealth games of 2010.

Okay still Delhi is better than Moscow. And we are a part of a list that Moscow is also a part of . Don't mind it at all :lol:

Anyway, one thing I know for a fact is that Indian cities are cleaner today than they were 5 years ago thanks to the economic growth and particularly the revamping of Delhi before the Commonwealth games of 2010.

In that case our lahore and karachi are better than moscow,delhi and bombay ....:pakistan:

In that case our lahore and karachi are better than moscow,delhi and bombay ....:pakistan:

Probabily coz the survey havent even been done....and comparing with Moscow?Thats the height of delusion:cheesy:

If someone conducts a survey asking
whether they would prefer to live in a city
1) which has better transport facilities, infra, higher GDP growth and is also in the top 25 dirty cities list.

2) a city which has low GDP, poor infra and transport facilities, is not in the top 25 dirty city list, and bomb blast once in week guaranteed.

I would still choose 1st option.

It is quite evident you are also one of those who poo outside in open air while looking around koi dekh to nahi raha.. You should be shameless by now and be proud of your acts as you are making your land more fertile .....:omghaha:

At least we are not being targeted by drone or get bombed every day and being proud of it .

If that's what makes you happy so be it :lol:

Btw, how many foreign visitors did Karachi and Lahore get compared to Delhi, Bombay and Moscow ?

Clearly tourists are not relying on a 2008 list of dirty cities to judge the places they want to visit :lol:

If someone conducts a survey asking
whether they would prefer to live in a city
1) which has better transport facilities, infra, higher GDP growth and is also in the top 25 dirty cities list.

2) a city which has low GDP, poor infra and transport facilities, is not in the top 25 dirty city list, and bomb blast once in week guaranteed.

I would still choose 1st option.

Whats the use of all this rant when 25% of worlds hungry population lives only in india alone..These are all twisted facts and figures to keep fools like you happy ..India is only getting dirtier and hungrier with every passing day..
India | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide

Stupid idiotic thread! I can post hundreds of pics of the f!lth in Pakistani cities, but that's childish. The OP now having had his say, needs to grow up and stop posting these nonsensical threads.

One result of these recurrent natural and man-made crises has been a sharp decline in food security across the country, despite sufficient national food production to meet the needs of Pakistan's 170 million people. By 2010, almost 50 percent of the population, or 83 million people, were food insecure, up from 38 percent in 2003. In the aftermath of the 2010 flooding, it is believed that this figure may have risen to upwards of 90 million and yet more after the recent floods.

Pakistan | WFP | United Nations World Food Programme - Fighting Hunger Worldwide

India has got 6.5 more population than Pakistan..and go and compare HDI,literacy rate and annual income...

@$$ burning??

Having 25% of whole worlds hungry population is a huge huge huge thing... China,indonesia etc have extra large populace but dont hold that much hungry people...Why should I be jealous we in pakistan have lot better living standards than you hungry and toiletless indians.. even your ministers ask your women to not marry into families without toilet:omghaha::omghaha:
Indian minister tells young women not to get married into families who don't own toilets | GlobalPost

And i am sure you forsure will get no bride....

first build some toilet and feed such a massive hungry population than compare yourself with any other nation in the world as at the moment your hunger levels are even worst than africa ...

Having 25% of whole worlds hungry population is a huge huge huge thing... China,indonesia etc have extra large populace but dont hold that much hungry people...Why should I be jealous we in pakistan have lot better living standards than you hungry and toiletless indians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom