What's new

Incredible india's bombay and delhi among worlds 25 dirtiest cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at your country :pakistan: what it was in 2008 and what it is in 2013...You'll see the Miror :omghaha:

in 2008 mumbai was dirties(26/11)....and we knw why:P we had special guest from across the border!!:azn:

Never heard of this source must be some shitty indian site but I gave you reference from Forbes one of worlds most accepted sites and still even they are saying both delhi and bombay are in among top 10 degrading you even further as forbes said delhi was at 24 not 10...:omghaha:

& when the same forbes gave a list of billionares some pakistanis disagreed :lol:
double standard

Well, I am from Hong Kong, which has one of the highest "qualities of life" in the world, and an HDI ranking above all the Western European nations like Britain/Germany/France.

And I can say, in my own opinion, that the quality of life in the big mainland cities like Shanghai/Beijing is just as good as here.

Nightclub life is great, we don't have any restrictions on alcohol or anything like that. Foreigners tend to socialize with other foreigners, due to the difficulty of speaking Chinese, though in your line of work you will be bound to run into a lot of Chinese people who can speak English.

Generally a very friendly environment for tourists and foreigners, provided you are not looking to cause trouble of course.

Yeah, I know that Hong Kong is great, went there on a family holiday a few years back, going again on a stop over to India in June/July.

Not really a troublemaker, so that shouldn't be an issue. Never been arrested, never even been put in detention at school LOL.

Are there any pitfalls I need to know about? Obscure laws and the like? I mean I will do my research before/if I go but I would like a locals views.

Cant believe people are posting pics of Hyatt and centauras now:partay:

Dont believe everything your media says Pakistan is lot better than india when it comes to standard of living..

Man look at what this guys doing... :lol: posting CGIs of a mall and a 42 floor building........What about Public transit...hahaha

header.jpg

30 floor towers are complete,the 42 florey one has not even risen above ground...:lol:

Skyscrapers right...

Compare this with Mumbai..tallest one is 80 floor...hahaha....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Mumbai

In my state,we have taller buildings than that 30 floor centaurus in our tier 3 cities

List of tallest buildings in Kerala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India's most dangerous deterrence is the shittload 70% of their population ejects in open everyday with cool breeze brushing their buttocks which may knock unconscious any invading forces...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@Albatross are you really that idiot and dumb that you didn't viewed that the news is 5 year old just to open thread against India .

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone asked for skyscrapers??

List of tallest buildings in Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of tallest buildings in Delhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of tallest buildings in Kolkata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of tallest buildings in Ahmedabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Public transit?

Rapid transit in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Category:Bus rapid transit in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what you showed thats under contruction as well , Btw in india when you guys need to poo you go to nearby hotel right :omghaha:

What I showed are 80-60 floor supertalls unlike that puny building of yours...You can find a much bigger one in our tier 2 cities..hahaha

Firstly this is a 2008 list.

Secondly, if this list puts Delhi and Bombay in a better position than Moscow then I don't mind :lol:
No my friend delhi is 24 ,moscow is 16 and your beloved and economic hub bombay is much worst at number 7...And you should be thankful its 2008 list as now the situation is much worst than that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom