What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aryan_B

It is your fault to believe someone on net. Is not it that we all have anonymous ID for the same reason? and how come you blame on Indians for your fault. Be it Pakistani or an Indian or a British, if I were you, I would not trust someone from net

Ok that says it all. we show hospitality. a few indian dicxheads misbehave and its my or our fault. internet is no different to real life there are good and bad everywhere

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

what do you want to do ???? dial 911 and do us all a favor, can we close this stupid thread after that, I dint know that PDF has become a court as well.

i can understand people coming on here and saying look mate these 3 indians are not representative of incredible india or dont paint us all with the same brush but to go off at a tangent......

Ok that says it all. we show hospitality. a few indian dicxheads misbehave and its my or our fault. internet is no different to real life there are good and bad everywhere

I wouldnt call it your fault but naivety.. In real life you dont share your details with a total stranger.. Do you??

And I still dont fault you for doing that.. But I do fault you for generalizations based on information that may be absolutely inaccurate.. For all you know it was one of your Pakistani brethren who messed with you..

leave this incident behind,

One should very careful in internet.

This is indeed, great betrayal & deception. I would not only be extremely shocked, but deeply angered by this kind of behavior. Who in their right mind does such things? How does one exploit someone's hospitality in such a crude way?

It is these kinds of incidents that makes one lose faith in humanity, in the human beings around us. I used to think that Pakistani & Indians were one people, similar minded people before. I hope that I am not wrong, but these kinds of incidents dishearten me. While I believe A, B & C are not representative of every Indian out there, they shatter our faith in our fellow human beings.

Thanks brother. In life you base your character and mindset around your experiences. I certainly wont forget this. Nor will i judge ALL indians with the same brush. However one will endevour to be double and triple sure before offering the hand of friendship. I will judge each person the same until i have reason to doubt. Thank you for your kind words guys.

Ashok bhai, I've talked about this before as well in another thread, about making 'PDF a friendlier experience for everyone'. Clearly it isn't. Clearly it's larger than life for some people. This 'artificial PDF world' affects their behavior in the real world with real people. It is quite clear that this person had some deep rooted hatred against Pakistan/Pakistanis, because he betrayed the trust of someone who extended himself infinitely, trying to look past the Pakistan-India spectrum. I'm asking a very simple question: what is the solution for this type of person? Banning him isn't going to fix him.
i don't feel guilty in saying that "I dont know what to do with such people". there is a old saying in tamil which translates to "a theif can change only when he decides to change". there A, B, C members need to think wider to understand the ture value of friendship.

Real life is different from internet. You know it. Blaming Indians is not needed here. A Pakistani could have done the same thing.

By revealing your information on the net, you are not only putting your self in danger but also your near and dear ones

hahahahaaa..i saw the profiles of aryan and superkaif:D

I wouldnt call it your fault but naivety.. In real life you dont share your details with a total stranger.. Do you??

And I still dont fault you for doing that.. But I do fault you for generalizations based on information that may be absolutely inaccurate.. For all you know it was one of your Pakistani brethren who messed with you..

Listen mate by no means am i naive lol far from it. But if nothing else It makes the point that you cant blame pakistani and pakistan for a few nutters nor can we blame indians for the actions of a few bad apples. But remember this next time when your lot say that all pakistanis are bad cos a few pakistani nutters from pakistan bomb india etc

i don't feel guilty in saying that "I dont know what to do with such people". there is a old saying in tamil which translates to "a theif can change only when he decides to change". there A, B, C members need to think wider to understand the ture value of friendship.

I agree with you, & I mentioned in my first post how I don't think A, B & C represent common Indians. But I can see this forum breeding hatred in some people, & I don't like that. If this kind of betrayal had happened to me, I know I would be very affected. I am relieved that the OP did not reveal any more intimate details about himself, even though (funnily) "A" did. I also respect the OP in protecting the identities of A, B & C; even though these three know exactly who they are.

Real life is different from internet. You know it. Blaming Indians is not needed here. A Pakistani could have done the same thing.

Im no more blaming indians than when indians blame kasab and his mates actions on pakistan or all pakistanis

@aryan,

you should complain at indian high commission in uk:lol:
and here in india,mms should call aal party meeting for this:hitwall:

Sorry to know what happened to you Aryan B. But Pakistanis are in no position to talk about trustworthiness when the whole world is accusing you of playing double games. Even in this very forum, check the no. of Pakistanis posing as Indians to troll and vice verca. You'll know how many manipulative ,hate filled Pakistanis are there compared to Indians. There will be a lot more sympathy for you if you stop generalizing and stereotyping Indians for Pakistani entertainment.

Listen mate by no means am i naive lol far from it. But if nothing else It makes the point that you cant blame pakistani and pakistan for a few nutters nor can we blame indians for the actions of a few bad apples. But remember this next time when your lot say that all pakistanis are bad cos a few pakistani nutters from pakistan bomb india etc

Have never said it.. Never will.. Have just too many Pakistani friends in real life to say or believe that.

Though I do believe Pakistani govt's complicity in such attacks on India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom