Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score

WARNING ABOUT ID DISCLOSURE

My brother SuperKaif and I joined the forum In June. By August we were getting friendly and getting to know people on the forum.

An indian named A came over friendly and by his posts he seemed to be decent. He requested friendship with us and both my brother and I reciprocated.

In early Sept he advised us that he was visiting the UK in Oct and would be in our neighbourhood. We immediately extended our hospitality. We offered to pay for his hotel take him for dinner etc. He had stated that he was going to stay for three days in UK. I had even emailed him asking him about his diet requirements because I thought he might be Hindu and have special requirements e.g. vegetarian etc. SuperKaif had been informed by this Indian (A) that he had a daughter and son aged 5 and 3 respectivly. SuperKaif went and brought them clothes as a present for him to take back with him.

By this stage we had given him our email addresses and from these you could tell what our actual names are. Kaif and Aryan being my sons names.

Earlier this month at the at the last minute he stated that he couldnt get a visa and wouldn't be coming after all.

Earlier today a troll Indian B who we can tell by his past posts seems to be banned more often than not and has hatred for pakistanis came onto SuperKaif’s profile and left a message on his visitors page disclosing SuperKaif’s name. He also later went and put up a couple of posts in one revealing SuperKaifs name. He also came on my visitors page and left me a message asking how I was.

We have established by looking on the friend list of Indian A and his visitor page that he is linked to Indian troll B through another Indian troll C who it would appear also has a lot of hatred for Pakistanis by his past posts. They all live in the same town. Ironically Indian A had told SuperKaif a few days earlier that he had met up with a couple of low lifes off the forum a few days ago.

We are both proud of being Pakistanis, we are both proud of the posts that we have put up and stand by them and do not care if we are known by our real names and are associated with this Pakistani forum. We are proud to have been brought up to treat even our “enemies” with hospitality.

However let this be a warning to those of you who wish to keep your identity a secret.

Lastly would anyone out there blame us if in the future we did not trust Indians???? :no:

My brother SuperKaif and I joined the forum In June. By August we were getting friendly and getting to know people on the forum.

An indian named A came over friendly and by his posts he seemed to be decent. He requested friendship with us and both my brother and I reciprocated.

In early Sept he advised us that he was visiting the UK in Oct and would be in our neighbourhood. We immediately extended our hospitality. We offered to pay for his hotel take him for dinner etc. He had stated that he was going to stay for three days in UK. I had even emailed him asking him about his diet requirements because I thought he might be Hindu and have special requirements e.g. vegetarian etc. SuperKaif had been informed by this Indian (A) that he had a daughter and son aged 5 and 3 respectivly. SuperKaif went and brought them clothes as a present for him to take back with him.

By this stage we had given him our email addresses and from these you could tell what our actual names are. Kaif and Aryan being my sons names.

Earlier this month at the at the last minute he stated that he couldnt get a visa and wouldn't be coming after all.

Earlier today a troll Indian B who we can tell by his past posts seems to be banned more often than not and has hatred for pakistanis came onto SuperKaif’s profile and left a message on his visitors page disclosing SuperKaif’s name. He also later went and put up a couple of posts in one revealing SuperKaifs name. He also came on my visitors page and left me a message asking how I was.

We have established by looking on the friend list of Indian A and his visitor page that he is linked to Indian troll B through another Indian troll C who it would appear also has a lot of hatred for Pakistanis by his past posts. They all live in the same town. Ironically Indian A had told SuperKaif a few days earlier that he had met up with a couple of low lifes off the forum a few days ago.

We are both proud of being Pakistanis, we are both proud of the posts that we have put up and stand by them and do not care if we are known by our real names and are associated with this Pakistani forum. We are proud to have been brought up to treat even our “enemies” with hospitality.

However let this be a warning to those of you who wish to keep your identity a secret.

Lastly would anyone out there blame us if in the future we did not trust Indians???? :no:

Dude, don't try to generalise it into an Indian thing just because of one particular person/ experience. There are good people and there are bad people. And they can be as much Indians as Pakistanis

Dude, don't try to generalise it into an Indian thing just because of one particular person/ experience. There are good people and there are bad people. And they can be as much Indians as Pakistanis

Yea right how often do you guys give pakistan or pakistanis the benefit of the doubt

This is indeed, great betrayal & deception. I would not only be extremely shocked, but deeply angered by this kind of behavior. Who in their right mind does such things? How does one exploit someone's hospitality in such a crude way?

It is these kinds of incidents that makes one lose faith in humanity, in the human beings around us. I used to think that Pakistani & Indians were one people, similar minded people before. I hope that I am not wrong, but these kinds of incidents dishearten me. While I believe A, B & C are not representative of every Indian out there, they shatter our faith in our fellow human beings.

So your generalizing a whole country based on a few people, then why do you cry when the western world calls all muslims terrorist, as Gandhi said First become yourself what you want the world to become. Stop generalizing first if you want the world to stop generalizing against you, im a muslim also fyi.

Yea right how often do you guys give pakistan or pakistanis the benefit of the doubt

I do not generalise Pakistanis as untrustworthy etc etc. People can be good/bad irrespective of his identity. And there are a lot of Indians who think like that about Pakistanis. Once again, don;t generalsie people

So your generalizing a whole country based on a few people, then why do you cry when the western world calls all muslims terrorist, as Gandhi said First become yourself what you want the world to become. Stop generalizing first if you want the world to stop generalizing against you, im a muslim also fyi.

Can you please try to avoid national politics, & try to respond in light of the OP's experience? The OP is very lucky he didn't put out any other personal information.

Lot of you guys do the same all the time to pakistanis and pakistan you generalise, I dont see any of you come out and say that these guys were out of order

Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

When I first came to this forum, I too was very friendly towards Indians.

But after months of being called a "slanty-eyed chink" every single day, I finally learned my lesson.

You feel into the trap of generalisation. FYI there are people of diverse looks from Mongoloids to fair skinned to dark skinned to African looking people in India.. So report those people but don;t blame nationality

Can you please try to avoid national politics, & try to respond in light of the OP's experience? The OP is very lucky he didn't put out any other personal information.

Sorry I cant, the thread started has said "Incredible Indian Betrayal" not "Incredible betrayal", so he already attached a nationality to the person. Going by that means we should also label every Pakistani a terrorist after the New York bombing case, does that work ? same logic right ? You cant trust Indians, we cant trust Pakistanis.

1. Its your mistake that you believe someone over internet, you can't get away if you make one its life.

2. Do not generalize things to a particular country.

3. Is it for real or a made up story??? :wave:

Lot of you guys do the same all the time to pakistanis and pakistan you generalise, I dont see any of you come out and say that these guys were out of order

so you accept that you are generalisaing. So you also accept that you are doing that because some Indians are doing that. Which makes your whole arguement null and void. Because it is a tit for tat thing and you did not really mean it (about generalising)

Maybe its down to the culture of it itself.......... afterall we are well familiar with Indian hospitality and clips can be posted if requested......... They have ALWAYS been untrustworthy, one of the reasons why China gave up negotiating with them in the 60s saga........and why everyone else neighbouring them feels even now..........

At least you got alerted before he could have done other things

SuperKaif and Aryan_B are 2 persons or 2 IDs?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom