What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe harsh but h islamic parties have never got more than 2 or 3% votes in eletcions. yet look at the propaganda the other 97% of pakistanis get as being a hotbed for fanatics lol. Not nice is it to get labelled for the faults of a few? Thats exactly what pakistanis and pakistan face every day when we see the western and indian news organs

So, because Pakistanis are generalised so you are OK with generalsing Indians.. aren't you defeating the purpose of the thread Title?

Brother, you gave too much importance to some one whom you meet in the Internet, you have asked me to give you a call if i ever visited UK, but even if I am planning to visit UK and i am intimidating you earlier do not do any preperation for me too until i show before your door steps.
if we belive so much on some unknown angel then we are prone to get a heart break because of betrayal. There is a old saying "A known Devil is better than an unknown angel"

Ashokbhai i hope and think good overcomes evil and I always try to give benefit of the doubt to people you can not fault me in trying to see the best in all

hindustan ka naam mitee mein milaay deeyeeee :D ... i work with a lot of indians... i guess the ones ur talking/referring to are gandaaaay andaaaay :cheesy:

"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors" ... Sun Tzu, The Art of War .

Personally I think trash is trash, and will always remain trash. Be careful next time guys, don't be so gullible. Reserve your sincere intentions for sincere people, and don't extend then unless your'e certain of their sincerity.

Ashokbhai i hope and think good overcomes evil and I always try to give benefit of the doubt to people you can not fault me in trying to see the best in all

i daily get emails of the fake jobs in the mnc's...should i open a thread with it :lol:
its your mistake,keep the internet friends at bay.

First of all incident is sad indeed, but there are few lessons need to be learnt:-

1) This is not real world but a false "internet" world. No need to discolse your identity here as they are internet "AVATAR".

This "internet" world is a false world, but it is inhabited by real people.

3) How is this associated with one's nationality? if this would have been done by a Pakistani kiddo, do you generalize whole pakistan or say whole Muslims on earth? hence generalization is too bad.

The behavior of A, B & C on this very forum ('false' world) shows how much it affected their behavior in real life, with people that extended themselves with extreme hospitality. These people showed what they really thought of Pakistanis by this betrayal of theirs, even though the OP & his sibling wanted to look beyond the Pakistan-India spectrum. So the thread title is extremely pertinent.

hindustan ka naam mitee mein milaay deeyeeee :D ... i work with a lot of indians... i guess the ones ur talking/referring to are gandaaaay andaaaay :cheesy:

yeh mittee to hamari maa hai...so no worries:)

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors" ... Sun Tzu, The Art of War .

Personally I think trash is trash, and will always remain trash. Be careful next time guys, don't be so gullible. Reserve your sincere intentions for sincere people, and don't extend then unless your'e certain of their sincerity.

so we should consider every pakistani as terrorist??spew your hate some where else

So, because Pakistanis are generalised so you are OK with generalsing Indians.. aren't you defeating the purpose of the thread Title?

To be honest i didnt think of it like that and you know of course you cant label all there are good and bad in india and pakistan but to tell you the truth I was dissapointed with indians even though i know i shouldnt have been

Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

When I first came to this forum, I too was very friendly towards Indians.

But after months of being called a "slanty-eyed chink" every single day, I finally learned my lesson.
Ha Ha Ha....."slanty-eyed chink"...:rofl:
Indians surely know how to piss people off.

To be honest i didnt think of it like that and you know of course you cant label all there are good and bad in india and pakistan but to tell you the truth I was dissapointed with indians even though i know i shouldnt have been

I got it. We perceive that Indians and pakistanis are brothers because they are culturaly close when you are in UK, US etc.. So you expected that you would be terated as a family member/ brother but it was like "Apne hi dhoka de gaya".. I relate sumthing like these in our hostel days when we were ragged by seniors.. You know when there was a senior whom you knew personaaly and you expected help from him but that same sernior took the most violent ragging and you feel "Yaar, Apne hi dholkha de gaya "

Can we all please focus on the topic at hand, & not talk about Kashmir or any other political issue? If you have a similar incident of betrayal personally, you could talk about it or open a new thread. Even though there is huge mistrust on a political level, I thought there was trust & mutual respect on an individual level. And it is unfortunate, but I have noticed this even in many of my Indian friends here in America: they like to snoop around in other people's business, & poke their noses into things that have got nothing to do with them. Even though they are nice people, it's a bad habit.

Yaar its no big loss a few quid on clothes and disclosure of our names so what. You would be surprised I do biz and am fairly cute/sharp and not at all naive lol even now if i met an indian I would take them for face value. Life is too short to go around mistrusting all the time you cant let a minority of bad people change our ways

you acted like the comic book hero "Super Man" but you have to also have a part in you that exhibits the "Bat Man" character.
Super Man always sees the good in people and gives the benifit of doubt to every one, and as far as Bat Man character is considered he never gives benifit of doubt to any one.
Due you know why? No one can harm super man(real man of steel, though alien), but given a chance the villans will always bring harm to Bat Man(just a human portrayed as super hero).
when you know that you can get disapponted by some one, never give the benifit of doubt, when you do not care of the out come always give the benifit of doubt.

lol, Just my analysis on Super Man and Bat Man to explain you the nature of character that one has to exhibit every time he deals with a stranger

Pretty naive letting your identity to be disclosed to someone you met over the net.. Secondly, how's below for Generalization

A Pakistani called Kasab came to India with 9 of his friends and killed close to 200 civilians.. Now would anyone out there blame us if we now consider all Pakistanis as terrorists and murderers and treat them as such..

btw, how do you know the troll in question was an Indian ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom