What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashok bhai, I've talked about this before as well in another thread, about making 'PDF a friendlier experience for everyone'. Clearly it isn't. Clearly it's larger than life for some people. This 'artificial PDF world' affects their behavior in the real world with real people. It is quite clear that this person had some deep rooted hatred against Pakistan/Pakistanis, because he betrayed the trust of someone who extended himself infinitely, trying to look past the Pakistan-India spectrum. I'm asking a very simple question: what is the solution for this type of person? Banning him isn't going to fix him.

Hey buddy, Why are you taking it to your heart?Don't you think Kaif and Arayan should have been a lot more carefull while they were giving out their personal details to a person whom they have never met.People get nabed,robed,raped in the real world leave alone the internet,so do people stop doing what ever you do there are ****** people on both ens of our country,learn to live with it and be safe.

Regards
An Indian

Just came upon this thread. A very sad incident indeed. Abusing people of other nationalities is no way of showing patriotism or nationalism. Betraying a person's faith and friendship is totally inexcusable. I can't imagine what kind of $hit mentality these people A, B and C possess. I appreciate AB for not disclosing their forum IDs, shows that he is a gentleman even in distress. However, I wish he had exposed these frauds for what they are so we all know them.

I agree with you sir, but quite frankly, I don't think it will make one iota of a difference.

Well that indeed is sad but hey you cant just put every one in the same picture...

absolutly agree with you mate. Please tell that to some indians when they blame me and all pakistanis for the actions of a few idiots and nutters in bombay

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Hey buddy, Why are you taking it to your heart?Don't you think Kaif and Arayan should have been a lot more carefull while they were giving out their personal details to a person whom they have never met.People get nabed,robed,raped in the real world leave alone the internet,so do people stop doing what ever you do there are ****** people on both ens of our country,learn to live with it and be safe.

Regards
An Indian

To be honest initially I was reluctant but I felt sorry for the guy cos he actually asked us if we would take him out for dinner and that he didnt know people here. I sort of felt obliged as I often think of indians as our brothers. It would have been discourtous i thought at the time. But I take your point.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could respond to Post # 84 here, I am genuinely interested in hearing other people's opinions.

Thank you for your concern Jayron. But read all the posts yaar. What you are saying is based on the actions of less than half percent of pakistanis and you condemn pakistan and all of us. How would you feel if i said the actions of these 3 indian trolls reflected on all of inida.

---------------

How will banning them make a difference? They can make new accounts & remain on this forum. If they become disinterested in this forum, they can go to some other forum & act similarly. Banning them will not solve anything.

It will difference to protect this forum from Indian trolling or terrorists attacks. Other forums have their own responsible and report systems.

I advise Pakistani friends to avoid discussions with Indians clowns. Keep report, see new France flags with new troller ID.

No chinese dragon I normally agree with you but there must be some good in 1.2 billion

I'm sure there are, just that none of them are here.

With perhaps the sole exception of ashokdeiva.

It will difference to protect this forum from Indian trolling or terrorists attacks. Other forums have their own responsible and report systems.

I advise Pakistani friends to avoid discussions with Indians clowns. Keep report, see new France flags with new troller ID.

Are you deprived of Love, sorry buddy

Just came upon this thread. A very sad incident indeed. Abusing people of other nationalities is no way of showing patriotism or nationalism. Betraying a person's faith and friendship is totally inexcusable. I can't imagine what kind of $hit mentality these people A, B and C possess. I appreciate AB for not disclosing their forum IDs, shows that he is a gentleman even in distress. However, I wish he had exposed these frauds for what they are so we all know them.

Brother by exposing the identity of them was the easiest thing to do. Im grateful that Aryan didnt name them. People can if they want find out who they are if they really try but i think the most important things are be extra vigilant, i will think twice before trusting, and they are bringing a diservice to all those Indians trying to promote everything good in India. I have several friends that are Indian that i went out with tonight and they were agreeing how low some people can go. Thanks for the sane post pmukerjee as always.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could respond to Post # 84 here, I am genuinely interested in hearing other people's opinions.

I agree. There are various reasons for that.
1. India has a softer image in Pakistan than Pakistan does in India. India has a better press around the world and in Pakistan. Your own media doesnt paint a good picture about your country. let alone Indian media.

2. Bollywood

3. Pakistan has a lot more nut cases than India. Rallies led by religious loonies demonizing India and the west is more common in Pakistan. You might want to deny it and draw parallels to India. But you know the truth. In spite of all the faults, India is a largely secular country. A common Indian would't donate to a Hindu version of LET or JuD. An Indian would't do a jihad against Pakistani in Pakistani Kashmir. Indians never did a Mumbai attack on Pakistan.

So all we got is to vent it out on online forums.

A common Indian would't donate to a Hindu version of LET or JuD. An Indian would't do a jihad against Pakistani in Pakistani Kashmir. Indians never did a Mumbai attack on Pakistan.

I saw on bbc a guy who was an oficial of BJP the opposition party come on tell the world that he was an admirer of hitler and said thats what BJP wanted for india.????

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I agree. There are various reasons for that.
. Indians never did a Mumbai attack on Pakistan.

dont want to really bring this up but in India you had gujrat massacres where even western agencies said state govt was complicit and I think that was just as bad as bombay. Listen guys we can siit here all day tit for tat. why dont we just accept that these small minorities of nutters do not represent all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom