What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okayyyyy so now we are talking about personal incidents?

You're are so hurt because one of the Indians on the forum found out who you were? I mean really? Shall I say what happened to me now?

'Omar1984' said that "Indians are short, black and fat." In which I replied to "Guess what? I'm 6 feet tall, weigh only 70 kgs, I happen to be fair as well" and then 'Silentninja' joined him as well. So I gave them my facebook. But my message was deleted by mods. Plus my ex-girlfriend'd fb who happens to be of Pakistani origin as well. This is not the funny part.

Even after confirming that she is my ex he had an audacity to come on every single thread and say I was lying? :O I MEAN REALLY? First of all I gave my facebook to someone who I don't even know not just mine in fact I even gave him my girl's facebook. Just imagine how risky is that to do. And after ALL THAT he lies on my face with no shame at all? :O

So does that mean PAKISTANIS decieved me? I mean. It's a part and parcel of life. People tend to do stuff but you forget it and move on. I judge an individual on what they do I don't generelise.

Okayyyyy so now we are talking about personal incidents?

You're are so hurt because one of the Indians on the forum found out who you were? I mean really? Shall I say what happened to me now?

'Omar1984' said that "Indians are short, black and fat." In which I replied to "Guess what? I'm 6 feet tall, weigh only 70 kgs, I happen to be fair as well" So I gave them my facebook. But my message was deleted by mods. Plus my ex-girlfriend who happens to be of Pakistani origin's link as well. This is not the funny part.

Even after confirming that she is my ex he had an audacity to come on every single thread and say I was lying? :O I MEAN REALLY? First of all I gave my facebook to someone who I don't even know not just mine in fact I even gave him my girl's facebook. Just imagine how risky is that to do. And after ALL THAT he lies on my face with no shame at all? :O

So does that PAKISTANIS decieved me? I mean. It's a part and parcel of life. People tend to do stuff but you forget it and move on. I judge an individual on what they do I don't generelise.

I get your point but why dont you check other threads where lots of indians hold me and my brethren responsible for the actions of a few nutters amd loonys acts in bombay

3. Pakistan has a lot more nut cases than India. Rallies led by religious loonies demonizing India and the west is more common in Pakistan. You might want to deny it and draw parallels to India. But you know the truth. In spite of all the faults, India is a largely secular country. A common Indian would't donate to a Hindu version of LET or JuD. An Indian would't do a jihad against Pakistani in Pakistani Kashmir. Indians never did a Mumbai attack on Pakistan.

Firstly, religious parties in Pakistan only get 2-3% of votes every election year. That alone should show you that Pakistan does not have a lot of nut cases, what you see is a very very small minority of Pakistan. Trust me, no one in Pakistan demonizes India. Yes, the West (& by the West, I mean the USA) is demonized in Pakistan, but that is because of the mess the US has created in Pakistan & the whole region, & Pakistanis have to face it everyday.

The LeT or JuD, or HuM are probably a few thousands. Their supporters might be about the same number as well. My point is, the Western media shows the 1% of Pakistan 99% of the time, & the 99% of Pakistan 1%. A common Pakistani man does not donate to the LeT or JuD.

India has a lot of internal problems with religious extremism & communalism as well, I can talk about these issues in great detail, but please spare me from the "Pakistan is full of religious loonies, whereas India is full of tolerant & peaceful people".

Yeah, you gave him of your facebook link I remember, it is fake of your girlfriend of Pakistan origin. First of all, it is insulting to show strangers of your random girls. Don't do that again, kid.

I get your point but why dont you check other threads where lots of indians hold me and my brethren responsible for the actions of a few nutters amd loonys acts in bombay

:) So please don't generelise. And sorry which indians held you responsible for what? And what happened in mumbai? I seriously have a no idea.

:) So please don't generelise. And sorry which indians held you responsible for what? And what happened in mumbai? I seriously have a no idea.

comeon mate go and check out all the threads where lots of indians are blaming pakistanis and pakistan involvement in bombay attack

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Yeah, you gave him of your facebook link I remember, it is fake of your girlfriend of Pakistan origin. First of all, it is insulting to show strangers of your random girls. Don't do that again, kid.

really was it fake. I am dissapointed yaar

Yeah but I only give him my faceboook. and then he said he wanted to 'ask her if we really went out or not?' so I PMed him her name and facebook. I didn't give it out to all the random people. :) Plus now that I think about it I know it was stupid on my part to give him her facebook just to prove some stupid point. I mean who cares? Really? You're right. And FAKE? loool how do you know? I PMed it to HIM!

That's why China and Pakistan should always make sure that India doesn't have any room to play the backstabbing dirty game.

But our intention is still purely defensive, and it is not against Indian people, but we are against the potential backstabbing dirty game from the Indian elites.

That's why China and Pakistan should always make sure that India doesn't have any room to play the backstabbing dirty game.

But our intention is still purely defensive, and it is not against Indian people, but we are against the potential backstabbing dirty game from the Indian elites.

wat???:woot::enjoy:

Yeah but I only give him my faceboook. and then he said he wanted to 'ask her if we really went out or not?' so I PMed him her name and facebook. I didn't give it out to all the random people. :) Plus now that I think about it I know it was stupid on my part to give him her facebook just to prove some stupid point. I mean who cares? Really? You're right. And FAKE? loool how do you know? I PMed it to HIM!

anyway this thread aint about you and omar. tell me what do you think of these three idiots i came accross?

Firstly, religious parties in Pakistan only get 2-3% of votes every election year. That alone should show you that Pakistan does not have a lot of nut cases, what you see is a very very small minority of Pakistan. Trust me, no one in Pakistan demonizes India. Yes, the West (& by the West, I mean the USA) is demonized in Pakistan, but that is because the mess the US has created in Pakistan & the whole region, & Pakistan has to face it.

The LeT or JuD, or HuM are probably a few thousands. Their supporters might be about the same number as well. My point is, the Western media shows the 1% of Pakistan 99% of the time, & the 99% of Pakistan 1%. A common Pakistani man does not donate to the LeT or JuD.

India has a lot of internal problems with religious extremism & communalism as well, I can talk about these issues in great detail, but please spare me from the "Pakistan is full of religious loonies, whereas India is full of tolerant & peaceful people".

As I told you, your country gets a bad press. If in fact what you are saying is true, that religious extremists are only a few thousand, then blame your press and the press all over the world for showing only the bad side of your country.

India is full of problems. who's denying it. But India's problems are strictly internal. While a lot of Pakistan's problems are affecting the region and the world.

Another important point is that your people dont trust your establishment. Most comments on Pakistani news sites in fact support the US and Indian views about Pakistan.

Yeah but I only give him my faceboook. and then he said he wanted to 'ask her if we really went out or not?' so I PMed him her name and facebook. I didn't give it out to all the random people. :) Plus now that I think about it I know it was stupid on my part to give him her facebook just to prove some stupid point. I mean who cares? Really? You're right. And FAKE? loool how do you know? I OMed it to HIM!

It seem to me, many Indians are scam and fake themselves.

He confirmed here on the thread publicly you debated with him. He laughed at you. Please don't discuss this again, kid! I should be ready to put them in garbage lists (ignore lists)....

As I told you, your country gets a bad press. If in fact what you are saying is true, that religious extremists are only a few thousand, then blame your press and the press all over the world for showing only the bad side of your country.

India is full of problems. who's denying it. But India's problems are strictly internal. While a lot of Pakistan's problems are affecting the region and the world.

Another important point is that your people dont trust your establishment. Most comments on Pakistani news sites in fact support the US and Indian views about Pakistan.

a lot of the propaganda is propagated by western media. who have ulterior motives. I think hazare would beg to differ about your establishment,

really was it fake. I am dissapointed yaar

Fake? dude really? I mean I can actually post print screen of somewhat private conversations with her eyes and nams blacked out. I won't black out my name so you can tell it's actually me. I mean if you really want to? But what's the point? Whatever I do is I'll be downgrading her because I'm a boy which I don't wanna do. I liked her genuinely.

Firstly, religious parties in Pakistan only get 2-3% of votes every election year. That alone should show you that Pakistan does not have a lot of nut cases, what you see is a very very small minority of Pakistan. Trust me, no one in Pakistan demonizes India. Yes, the West (& by the West, I mean the USA) is demonized in Pakistan, but that is because the mess the US has created in Pakistan & the whole region, & Pakistan has to face it.

Bilalbhai I am very impressed you have great wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom