What's new

Incredible Indian betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
comeon mate go and check out all the threads where lots of indians are blaming pakistanis and pakistan involvement in bombay attack

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

So....Arayan what are you trying to say?
Was this entire thread abt revenge?
Some stupid low life guy did something bad to you and your brother to bad

Fake? dude really? I mean I can actually post print screen of somewhat private conversations with her eyes and nams blacked out. I won't black out my name so you can tell it's actually me. I mean if you really want to? But what's the point? Whatever I do is I'll be downgrading her because I'm a boy which I don't wanna do. I liked her genuinely.

Yaar a gentleman does not talk about dalliances. Show a bit of respect

As I told you, your country gets a bad press. If in fact what you are saying is true, that religious extremists are only a few thousand, then blame your press and the press all over the world for showing only the bad side of your country.

India is full of problems. who's denying it. But India's problems are strictly internal. While a lot of Pakistan's problems are affecting the region and the world.

Yes, our country's press isn't the best. Our press isn't blindly nationalistic either, read the opinion eds of Dawn News or Express Tribune to see what I'm talking about. I've never seen a similar example in an Indian media outlet.

Yes, Pakistan's problems have affected the neighborhood. But you were wrong in your assertions that most people support them, maybe 2-3% of the population do. My point is, India probably has similar number of loonies as well, but their problems are more internal than Pakistan, that is the difference. But you don't have the right to call every Pakistani citizen an extremist/terrorist, Hindu hater etc. Most educated Indians jump to these ridiculous generalizations as well.

Another important point is that your people dont trust your establishment. Most comments on Pakistani news sites in fact support the US and Indian views about Pakistan.

That alone proves that the comments on mainstream media outlets like the Hindu, Times of India from Indians, labeling every Pakistani a terrorist/suicide bomber/extremist, Hindu hater are ridiculous.

comeon mate go and check out all the threads where lots of indians are blaming pakistanis and pakistan involvement in bombay attack

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

So....Arayan what are you trying to say?
Was this entire thread abt revenge?
Some stupid low life guy did something bad to you and your brother to bad

Not at all. But at the heat of the moment I have to be honest I did feel dissapointed with these guys and i am guilty of associating these trio with india. But then I accepted if you look at my earlier posts that we all have good and bad

We can all see that Aryan_B was more than disappointed with the betrayal he had, & he created this thread in the heat of the moment. His last few posts clearly show he has nothing against Indians. However, his experience did raise a few important issues we all need to address.

We are making sure that India can't harm others, but we don't have the intention to harm you anyway. :coffee:
not tooo much into geo politics....
but my personal opinion is we should kick west outta asia and form an alliance named asian union and should protect the asians and asian interests in the region.....
war in asia will bring pleasure to those sitting in west.......

We can all see that Aryan_B was more than disappointed with the betrayal he got, & he created this thread in the heat of the moment. His last few posts clearly show he has nothing against Indians. However, his experience did raise a few important issues we all need to address.

Bilal bhai i couldnt put it better myself. Well said and thanks for a great post. :azn:

not tooo much into geo politics....
but my personal opinion is we should kick west outta asia and form an alliance named asian union and should protect the asians and asian interests in the region.....
war in asia will bring pleasure to those sitting in west.......

agree 100% not a false flag are you?

anyway this thread aint about you and omar. tell me what do you think of these three idiots i came accross?

Honestly speaking they shouldn't have done it. :/ But the title 'Incredible Indian Betrayal' and people like chinesetiger commmenting like 'That's why China and Pakistan should always make sure that India doesn't have any room to play the backstabbing dirty game.' looooooooool! As if they are = 1.2 indians or they are representative of India or Indian people. So what do you think of that? So thats what I'm tryina say to you. :) Sh*t happens.

Honestly speaking they shouldn't have done it. :/ But the title 'Incredible Indian Betrayal' and people like chinesetiger commmenting like 'That's why China and Pakistan should always make sure that India doesn't have any room to play the backstabbing dirty game.' looooooooool! As if they are = 1.2 indians or they are representative of India or Indian people. So what do you think of that? So thats what I'm tryina say to you. :) Sh*t happens.

and @RaptorRX707 Okay then here you go. Now don't tell me you need to talk to her?
aakash_2410

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend? It's just two people who liked each other and they happen to be Indian and Pakistani? SERIOUSLY! 21st century!

If you need to talk to her LET ME KNOW! I'll arrange that too! DOUCHE!

Ive told you mate you are not behaving like a gentleman here. Havnt you been brought up to respect women. Do you not get a hint some of us may have more interesting stories but do not feel that this is the appropriete forum. Also if you have ever really loved a girl you would never expose her to silly ridicule for your pride with a few guys

The difference between us Pakistanis and the indians is that unlike them (indians) we respect and honor our guests no matter who they are, even if they be our age old enemy, its this custom that has been passed on from generations to generations, in fact in the North West and Tribal belt along the Afghan border people there follow a certain code where even if an enemy has killed your sons, daughters, wives, and yet he asks you for refuge then it is your duty to protect him even if it means you must put your life at risk, though i do disagree with some aspects of this particular code but this just goes to show how much emphasis Pakistani culture gives to treating your guests with respect and honor.

Honestly speaking they shouldn't have done it. :/ But the title 'Incredible Indian Betrayal' and people like chinesetiger commmenting like 'That's why China and Pakistan should always make sure that India doesn't have any room to play the backstabbing dirty game.' looooooooool! As if they are = 1.2 indians or they are representative of India or Indian people. So what do you think of that? So thats what I'm tryina say to you. Sh*t happens.

and @RaptorRX707 Okay then here you go. Now don't tell me you need to talk to her?
aakash_2410

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend? It's just two people who liked each other and they happen to be Indian and Pakistani? SERIOUSLY! 21st century!

If you need to talk to her LET ME KNOW! I'll arrange that too! DOUCHE!

If your ex was here, I think she'd feel humiliated knowing that you talked about her like that on a public forum, just to get a few kicks. She'd probably regret she ever went out with you. You really need to mature man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom