What's new

In Houston he gave a threat and our response?

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Here my pigeon love birds he looked in the camera and with his finger declared war. Can our PM say give same kind of threat to Modi? It was suppose to be Imran Khan rally in NYC but here things took turn and its Modi addressing and making threats

Last edited:
Modi spoke about terrorism and 9/11 and 26/11, Trump one upped him and used the words 'radical islamic terrorism'. Real events, and Bin Laden was found in Pakistan.

IK will probably go down the same 'fascist/nazi rss/ethnic cleansing of poor muslims in Kashmir/Hindu supremacy' etc

Let's see whose line of attack gets more traction.

Where are those PDF Jihadi's ? Now Modi and Trump is saying the same thing , On one side Modi is giving Hints to do a decisive Action against Pakistan while Trump is talking about corporation with Modi to fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism ..

but Jihadi's will say lets send more fighters in so India can kill them, parade them as Terrorists and there goes the whole Kashmir Struggle down the drain ..

The only way to move forward is to see how the world react on GA session , if we get no support from the world and Kashmiri's didn't resort to violence , than this whole issue will die its own death .. if the mood of International community is in our favor, and Kashmir's lead the fight , than I would say Pakistan's Govt should issue a strong warning to India, lift the curfew or we are taking military action .

Anyone expecting anything good out of UNGA needs a therapy. We did try all our diplomatic options. So called Ummah ditched it and our friends skirted as well. I hope Pakistan doesn't forget it and mend its policies and relations accordingly.

No Jihadi group should be allowed I agree 100 %. and therefore state need to grow pairs. Kashmir should not be looked as a religious issue rather as a national interest and human crisis. It should be a national interest for which STATE is willing to go to war not some groups. The only reason these groups gain strength when STATE is the one taking aggressive and strong decision's. If STATE cant take or wont own strong aggressive desions and acts weak then and only these jihadi groups are able to manipulate. I have never used the word Ghazwa e hind nor do I believe or not believe on it. I just believe in one thing and that is we have a duty in present regarding Kashmir because I am a Pakistani and two points to be noted
1. Please go and look into history who was the one to order th capture of current Kashmir that is with Pakistan. It was non other than the founder of Pakistan himself.
2. Whose words are these that Kashmir is jagular vein of Pakistan? Non other than founder of Pakistan himself.
I have never ranted about Afghanistan never interfered or spoke about any other foreign policy matter so aggressively. I'm aggressive in Kashmiri issue because of those two above points. So whose advice should I follow? Some forum guys who got this country handed to them on plater and trying to lecture OR the person whose struggle gave the very country on plater to these forum guys?

Do not expect anything from the UNGA, and do not call for war either, must keep going down the route of peace, offer talks, explain that it is possibility of war, a nuke war, and be prepared to fight to the death but change the world's perpective of India, and show them the true face of India, hell-hole on earth.

No Jihadi group should be allowed I agree 100 %. and therefore state need to grow pairs. Kashmir should not be looked as a religious issue rather as a national interest and human crisis. It should be a national interest for which STATE is willing to go to war not some groups. The only reason these groups gain strength when STATE is the one taking aggressive and strong decision's. If STATE cant take or wont own strong aggressive desions and acts weak then and only these jihadi groups are able to manipulate. I have never used the word Ghazwa e hind nor do I believe or not believe on it. I just believe in one thing and that is we have a duty in present regarding Kashmir because I am a Pakistani and two points to be noted
1. Please go and look into history who was the one to order th capture of current Kashmir that is with Pakistan. It was non other than the founder of Pakistan himself.
2. Whose words are these that Kashmir is jagular vein of Pakistan? Non other than founder of Pakistan himself.
I have never ranted about Afghanistan never interfered or spoke about any other foreign policy matter so aggressively. I'm aggressive in Kashmiri issue because of those two above points. So whose advice should I follow? Some forum guys who got this country handed to them on plater and trying to lecture OR the person whose struggle gave the very country on plater to these forum guys?

are you quoting me ? i saw notification but didn't see my posted that you Quoted

The only way to move forward is to see how the world react on GA session , if we get no support from the world and Kashmiri's didn't resort to violence , than this whole issue will die its own death .. if the mood of International community is in our favor, and Kashmir's lead the fight , than I would say Pakistan's Govt should issue a strong warning to India, lift the curfew or we are taking military action .
not going to happen, the world has a hell of a lot more pressing concerns right now than this simple administrative change by India that it has implemented in Indian controlled Kashmir.

Hum ne to kha liya apna Kahsmiri kebab, aapka ka thanda ho raha hai lol

accept India's scrapping of 370 and absorb AJK/GB in Pakistan proper and be done with it, that is what the Indian establishment is pushing/forcing Pak to do anyway.

not going to happen, the world has a hell of a lot more pressing concerns right now than this simple administrative change by India that it has implemented in Indian controlled Kashmir.

don't worry we will make sure the world concern , remember what happen to 27th Feb ? next day your country try to Launch missile attack but than got your sense back, if the war escalate the world will show their concern when two Nuclear Armed countries will be just moments away from using them .

Hum ne to kha liya apna Kahsmiri kebab, aapka ka thanda ho raha hai lol

For us Kashmir is not a Kebab, but we will surely slaughter some Cow Mata to make some Chappli Kebab when Pakistani Flag hoisted in Sir nager .

accept India's scrapping of 370 and absorb AJK/GB in Pakistan proper and be done with it, that is what the Indian establishment is pushing/forcing Pak to do anyway.

Pakistan never accepted Indian occupation of Kashmir, so this article 370 means Jack shit to us ..

the entire show was just for consumption of Indians, his words and threats meant nothing
- being a leader of a country with 1.5 billion ppl who claim to be super power but look how he was giving report to Trump and the congressmen that 'everything is ok in India' as if its a class monitor giving report to the headmaster (Trump), lol
- Trump also mentioned fighting illegal immigration ( more than 500 thousand Indians who live in US are illegals)
- Trump doesnt give a sh*t about the india, he went there to get the votes of Indian American ppl for the next election who usually lean towards democrats
- Tulsi is an RSS favorite who is a democratic candidate yet Modi said 'Ab ki bar trump sarkar'

The show was just optics, nothing said there should be taken seriously

Yes. He can threaten India by saying "I will send Omegalamba from Amrika to the LOC".
There are i think 3 or 4 others in this forum who can be added to the list of ppl being sent there, haha

Back
Top Bottom