What's new

In a first-of-its kind, Japan offers to sell aircraft to India

Finally the Samurai is awakening:

SwordOfTheSamurai.jpg

Why can't the AMCA be developed together with mitsubishi??? like FGFA/PAK-FA..... Instead of AMCA and ATD-X a hybrid can be made with the best of all worlds....

Japanese weapons are usually not very well known due to their ban on exports. Though they make some fine defense stuff.

People who can make top notch vehicles and electronics can easily make top notch defense stuff. I think the only sector where the Japanese are not fully self sufficient is in the aeronautics.

People who can make top notch vehicles and electronics can easily make top notch defense stuff. I think the only sector where the Japanese are not fully self sufficient is in the aeronautics.

I know that. The reason why I said their weapons are not well known is not because they don't know how to make them but because they don't export, market, advertise it to the international market unlike Boeing, Raytheon, IAI, Rafael etc.

i dont understand, japan first gives aid to india for being poor india, now arming that poor india with weapons?? and peaceful japan??

For last many decades Japan's largest aid getter is china. but china sees japan as enemy, do you understand that? no because low IQ people do not understand these. why pakistan get aid to fight america's war?

this is called diplomacy getting best deal from east as well as west u should learn from us
today India can purchase any weapon she wants except Chinese
and about forgetting Russia .......let me tell you we have su 30 mki deal pakfa deal aircraft carrier deal helicopter deal t 90 tank dea submarine deal , i can go on for a long time , now u tell me which country is as close to Russia as India as closer to Russia

Would China sell defense equipment to India if wanted to buy them??

You can see what Kawasaki, Fuji, Ishikawajima-Harima make here
Aerospace | Products & Services | Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. KHI
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. > Corporate Information | Guide to FHI | Aerospace Company
Aero Engines and Space Operations?Products?IHI Corporation

i dont understand, japan first gives aid to india for being poor india, now arming that poor india with weapons?? and peaceful japan??

:rofl: a poor country your really a clown, look at the pathetic state pakistan is in before commenting on india. geez complete ingornce at its best.

Back
Top Bottom