What's new

In a first-of-its kind, Japan offers to sell aircraft to India

China is trapped.... India, japan, vietnaam, america and many more countries surrownded china even russia. Two times russia warned china recently. First by moving missiles on china border and threatning with nukes and second time when russian president was in india then he warned one of his friendly neighbour. it wasn't pakistan. Everyone knew it was china.... add all GDP of this countries plus military weapons against china.... i mean even japan and india will alone sandwich china.... America got what it wanted. Brainless communist nation played into hands of america. i was shocked when china claimed whole sea around them and many countries. As if millions of other country people doesnt exist. Totaly idiotic move by the communist nation....

ShinMaywa SS 3.?//

How much is it comparable to the other bidders?

Hmmm.....joint development they say....AMCA anyone? Heheheh.

@ isro2222

Cmon brah.Stop bringing China into India-Japan cooperation threads.Let them do whatever it is they are doing.

Hmmm.....joint development they say....AMCA anyone? Heheheh.

@ isro2222

Cmon brah.Stop bringing China into India-Japan cooperation threads.Let them do whatever it is they are doing.

Even if this coperation is to counter China I still would like to know how Japan gonna help India in any Sino war after all in post WW2 era they just a peacefull country with either little or no offensive capabilty.

The seaplane comes with a capability to cruise at extremely low speeds (100km/h) and to take off and land on water within a quite-short range. The long flight range of the amphibian makes possible rescue even in a wider operational area.

The world’s most advanced amphibian is capable of scooping up 15 tons of water in 20 seconds.

ShinMaywa Seaplane-3 at INMEX India 2011 | Marine Insight

Japan is a very technologically advanced country. I heard there they all have Gigabit connectivity for $25 a month and here in US we're stuck with 2/3 Mbps.

The investment in Delhi Metro (which has already reaped benefits) and now in the Delhi-Mumbai corridor was funded by Japan.

If only we could get a little bit experience of working with these guys on defence equipment, it would be really helpful.

Bl[i]tZ;2297477 said:
Japan is a very technologically advanced country. I heard there they all have Gigabit connectivity for $25 a month and here in US we're stuck with 2/3 Mbps.

The investment in Delhi Metro (which has already reaped benefits) and now in the Delhi-Mumbai corridor was funded by Japan.

If only we could get a little bit experience of working with these guys on defence equipment, it would be really helpful.

Speaking of metro.. we are going with korean way..;)

Kochi Metro to float on Korean technology - IBN South - IBN Kochi - ibnlive

I still would like to know how Japan gonna help India in any Sino war after all in post WW2 era they just a peacefull country with either little or no offensive capabilty.

Japan is also on the verge of developing completely radical,next generation fighters.Perhaps a MOU with India with relation to the AMCA isn't such a bad option as of course Japan is far ahead in the technology sector.Like the article mentions,Japan seems to be on the cusp of rethinking their defence protocols,possibly with the blessing of the United States.India would do well to step in and strike partnerships as Japan looks to build on it's military muscle in the future.

In civilian areas,Japan has already kicked off increasing FDI and infrastructure development in India so we can safely presume that this relationship is one we need to be very mindful in nurturing.

Wow- what a clean going thread- every one discussing the topic- then indians complain that we troll-
Open a similar thread like this for Pakistan- and then see indian trolling brigade at its best- :argh:

Wow- what a clean going thread- every one discussing the topic- then indians complain that we troll-
Open a similar thread like this for Pakistan- and then see indian trolling brigade at its best- :argh:
And you finally started it...

You sir behaving like a kid.... What is a definition of TROLLING in your words...

look @ your post before replying :no:

Back
Top Bottom