What's new

In a first-of-its kind, Japan offers to sell aircraft to India

yes the same way israel is arming india??

china is not arming pakistan because it thinks pakistan is against india or making pakistan work on chinese objectives

about the alliance, i couldnt laugh more because taiwan is inclined more towards china and both are on more friendlier terms now, and russia, well forget it because you india have already back stabbed russians by alling with USA, so forget russia now

Taiwan is against communist and until China won't get rid of communism(that will never happen), Taiwan is not going to be friendly with them and always ready to be armed by US.

And how come you think Russia disowned India. They gave you peanuts and you started making fantasy. If Russia really disowned India then why they signed nuclear pact and transfer of technology, T-50 collaboration with India, $35 Billion deals.

china is not arming pakistan because it thinks pakistan is against india or making pakistan work on chinese objectives

about the alliance, i couldnt laugh more because taiwan is inclined more towards china and both are on more friendlier terms now, and russia, well forget it because you india have already back stabbed russians by alling with USA, so forget russia now
:what:
:hitwall:
:rofl::rofl:
:cry::cry:

on a more serious note
Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
:azn:
:rofl:

i dont understand, japan first gives aid to india for being poor india, now arming that poor india with weapons?? and peaceful japan??
well Japan is helping in maintaining power balance in the region.

there are no free lunches in this world. if india will buy weapon from japan then india should know that this will have negative impact on indias relation with china. Yet again india will be used again by their colonial masters for their dirty deeds

there are no free lunches in this world. if india will buy weapon from japan then india should know that this will have negative impact on indias relation with china. Yet again india will be used again by their colonial masters for their dirty deeds

Unless your forefathers were French, I think we share the same burden.:hitwall:

SORRY guys if my question seems to be awkward but what military hardware exactly Japan can provide us which we can't make??You can say it's my lack of knowledge.

i dont understand, japan first gives aid to india for being poor india, now arming that poor india with weapons?? and peaceful japan??
you should understand it better because pakistan receives both huge aid as well as military equipment from USA

this is called diplomacy getting best deal from east as well as west u should learn from us
today India can purchase any weapon she wants except Chinese
and about forgetting Russia .......let me tell you we have su 30 mki deal pakfa deal aircraft carrier deal helicopter deal t 90 tank dea submarine deal , i can go on for a long time , now u tell me which country is as close to Russia as India as closer to Russia

Good Development. I have no idea but i have a strong sense of respect for Japan. Hope that a very strong friendship develops btw India and Japan.

What!!!!Type 10!!Why the hell we gonna need such a costly thing when a much cheaper homegrown Arjun MkI can do the job and the MkII already under the user trial??!!And more so when the Arjun MkI has already got much heavier and thicker armor and a gun which is atleast a generation ahead??Frankly speaking,in terms of military hardware,Japan can't provide us anything except electronics which we can't make.This development is actually more symbolic than materialistic.

Never heard of this aircraft. Does anybody have any detailed info on this?

Japanese weapons are usually not very well known due to their ban on exports. Though they make some fine defense stuff.

Back
Top Bottom